Sign in to follow this  
Bleedzbillz

Trump Positive for.COVID-19

Bet you a LOT of people are loving it. And hope he dies. Bet you anything on that.

• Like 1

I am wondering if this is a hoax. He says he would be infected. Then continues to work as usual. Message being: see this is no big deal. I have it covered ...

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

If Trump dies, I may consider belief in a higher moral power.

I mean its not likely, but holy shit that would be 2020 throwing us a huge fucking bone.

• Like 1
  • Trump 1
  • Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

He'll be fine. He has the best doctors available plus no asshole Governor banning the use of HCQ and other therapies. I'm wondering how this will affect the October 15th debate but not doubting that even while sick he could hammer Crippled Creepy Joe.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

29 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I mean its not likely, but holy shit that would be 2020 throwing us a huge fucking bone.

No, the Aquarian has never lied; he isn't going to start now. 

So of course this is real and he will handle it with dignity and grace.

If this befell one of his opponents, he would neither gloat nor use the occurrence as a political football.

17 minutes ago, FanBack said:

If this befell one of his opponents, he would neither gloat nor use the occurrence as a political football.

Wow the brainwashing is complete with this one.

I'd like to mention to all the trumpanzees that this is an ENORMOUS national security risk. He already runs a back bone administration and this makes it worse. He is in contact with so many people every single day.

This fucking idiot will never take this seriously. When he recovers he'll down play the virus, which will get more people killed.

• Thanks 1
  • Trump 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I'd like to mention to all the trumpanzees that this is an ENORMOUS national security risk. He already runs a back bone administration and this makes it worse. He is in contact with so many people every single day.

This fucking idiot will never take this seriously. When he recovers he'll down play the virus, which will get more people killed.

assuming he does recover.  tall order. 74 year old obese man.  wouldnt want to be in his shoes.

• Like 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

6 hours ago, jc856 said:

Bet you a LOT of people are loving it. And hope he dies. Bet you anything on that.

Trying to get people banned?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

At least you recognized his 'back bone' administration.  It really is a totally bad ass apolitical team.

And Trump is a better guitar player than Freddie King; nothing wrong with blues but modal jazz is simply more versatile.  

5 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The depth of the security issues. He has to be of sound mind and able to make a nuclear decision within a moment's notice. If he is in a position to not be able to fulfill that duty, as Commander in Chief, then the Constitution calls for an immediate transfer of power to Mike Pence

• Thanks 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

27 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Really he was asked about the Virus and said it is at the end and we should praise him because he brought football back? That's not gloating and not caring for the victims.  KARMA....

• Like 1
  • Barf 1

• Thanks 2

Seek help. soflabillsfan

42 minutes ago, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

Really he was asked about the Virus and said it is at the end and we should praise him because he brought football back? That's not gloating and not caring for the victims.  KARMA....

Provide the source quote.

Sadly, you cannot.  I win.  Always victorious.

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

hes an idiot to start with, and entering dementia years to boot. of course he'll say something stupid, hes been saying stupid things his entire presidency

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

From all reports, the Aquarian caught this from one of his staff.  That's almost impossible against which to defend; it has nothing to do with one's own public social distancing actions.

For security reasons, he had the option to keep this secret.  Certainly Obama and Clinton would have chosen this option.  After they had a consultant hold a focus group and massage the narrative.

His transparency is to be commended.   He's neither politicizing this nor shrinking from it.  It's this type of reaction that inspired good Americans in 2016,  

RESPECT!!

RESPECT!!

RESPECT!!

BRAVERY WHERE THE FOUR OTHER LIVING PRESIDENTS FAILED TO MEET THE MARK!!

We should all downplay this news.......ya know we wouldn't want to cause a panic :)

12 hours ago, jc856 said:

I don't hope he dies but with all the blatant disregard he shows for holding his rallys and picking on people for wearing masks, I certainly don't feel bad for him. 

• Haha 1

That COVID test is the one and only positive thing Trump's ever had. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

fuck that asshole bastard

a sincerely bad man that i wont waste any tears on if his fat orange ass dies

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

9 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Yeah, because that would be an indicator. What a fool. You and Frawk should get together and get drunk.

8 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

What makes you think he’ll recover? Did you pull out your handy pocket Cray supercomputer and crunch some numbers, and do a peer reviewed study?