Sign in to follow this  
Woody

Trump to Overturn Use of Gender-Neutral Terms in SEAL and SWCC Ethos and Creed

Good.  The SEALs and SWCC deserve sanctuary from the LGBBQ madness.  :clapper:  :niterider:

President Donald Trump on Thursday vowed to overturn a U.S. Navy Special Warfare Command decision to get rid of gendered-terms like “brotherhood” and “man” in the ethos and creed statements of Navy SEAL and Navy Special Warfare Combatant-craft Crewmen (SWCC) in favor of “gender-neutral” terms.

“I will be overturning this ridiculous order immediately!” Trump tweeted.

Link

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Gotta start somewhere. Fuck the gender neutrality bullshit.

Go Navy. The SEALs are real men in a military that they've weakened over the decades with their nonsense. God bless Trump for stopping it. If you think these new progressive morals foisted on the military aren't collapsing the enemy from within then you are quite dumb and have no understanding of strategy.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

9 hours ago, Woody said:

Good.  The SEALs and SWCC deserve sanctuary from the LGBBQ madness.  :clapper:  :niterider:

President Donald Trump on Thursday vowed to overturn a U.S. Navy Special Warfare Command decision to get rid of gendered-terms like “brotherhood” and “man” in the ethos and creed statements of Navy SEAL and Navy Special Warfare Combatant-craft Crewmen (SWCC) in favor of “gender-neutral” terms.

“I will be overturning this ridiculous order immediately!” Trump tweeted.

Link

Good.  So fucking tired of catering to a bunch of freaks.  Get these people the mental health treatments they need.

• Like 1