Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Cuomo is visiting Bills stadium to see how he can get fans into the game!

If I remember correctly during my visit over 20 years ago, the lower bowl shouldnt be a problem, just the upper or has that been fixed since the remodeling?

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

So if he can figure out a way to get fans into the stadium, does he stop being an asshole?

No.....

1 hour ago, TheMachinist said:

This is all just publicity. Nothing will happen.

No he’ll definitely allow fans in the stands because he wants to be looked at as the savior.

same reasoning as you but different result imo

• Like 1

Get it done Emperor Cuomo, you've embarrassed NY enough!

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

No he’ll definitely allow fans in the stands because he wants to be looked at as the savior.

I think you might be on to something.

When Buffalo asked on Monday to allow fans, and the state government basically said no, perhaps it was because Cuomo wanted to personally come and be the “face” that welcomed fans back to the stadium.

publicity

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

That ranks right up there with him jumping up on the runners of semi-trucks during a lake effect blizzard telling the drivers already in a parking lot that they were illegally traveling on the highways.  

• Haha 2

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

Thanks Gov. I really doubt anybody could figure it out without your help. Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule just to be our hero.

What a guy.

11 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

You bring up a great point. If they can figure out a way to fit his ego into the stadium. 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

7 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

That ranks right up there with him jumping up on the runners of semi-trucks during a lake effect blizzard telling the drivers already in a parking lot that they were illegally traveling on the highways.  

That seriously happened?? lmao

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Obviously, not being in NY the last 15 years, I don't see everything he does up close, but I still hang my hat on the positive change in the city from the Billion dollars. That's all I really care about is people investing in Buffalo and working to make it a better place to live and work

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Obviously, not being in NY the last 15 years, I don't see everything he does up close, but I still hang my hat on the positive change in the city from the Billion dollars. That's all I really care about is people investing in Buffalo and working to make it a better place to live and work

I credit Donald Trump for all of that. 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

What a Buffoon  

Agreed.  That's why I am waiting to call off the meteor .

• Haha 1

How long do you think the Covid Hoax will last for?

Do you think they'll even allow fans back next season?

• Gay 1

41 minutes ago, Klaista said:

LOL It's not a hoax. All you need to do is look at CDC data on "total deaths from all causes" that spike up when Covid enters an area. NYC went from normal avg of "total deaths from all causes" of 1500 a week to 8000 a week during Covid peak. Looking at "total deaths from all causes" takes out all political and monetary bias as cause of death is not a factor in this stat. "Total Deaths from all causes" spike in every area Covid enters. This means it is Covid deaths causing the spike as no other unusual increase in death causes are active to explain the huge spike this year.

cba fan

10 minutes ago, cba fan said:

LOL It's not a hoax. All you need to do is look at CDC data on "total deaths from all causes" that spike up when Covid enters an area. NYC went from normal avg of "total deaths from all causes" of 1500 a week to 8000 a week during Covid peak. Looking at "total deaths from all causes" takes out all political and monetary bias as cause of death is not a factor in this stat. "Total Deaths from all causes" spike in every area Covid enters. This means it is Covid deaths causing the spike as no other unusual increase in death causes are active to explain the huge spike this year.

The numbers are a lie. Even the CDC admits only 6 % of the deaths were actually caused by Covid. Now they are saying this shit is never gonna end even after we get a vaccine. Can't believe more people aren't awake to what's really going on. It's insane. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Klaista said:

The hoax?? You're fucking idiot. Fuck you and your hoax. You fucking piece of shit, asshole. My mother died form your hoax you fucking prick

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Klaista said:

The numbers are a lie. Even the CDC admits only 6 % of the deaths were actually caused by Covid. Now they are saying this shit is never gonna end even after we get a vaccine. Can't believe more people aren't awake to what's really going on. It's insane. 

No, they don't admit that. That was debunked, shit for brains.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 hours ago, Klaista said:

lol...it is not hoax...you are so very wrong...

2020 deaths due to Covid. These stats prove it straight from CDC site. When Covid enters an area the total deaths from all causes spike. We don't have to worry about the fudged Covid DX death numbers the media and far left plays up because they hate Trump admin.. You can forget about all that. Total deaths can not be fudged and so takes all the political bias out of the equation. Click on the link, scroll down, and change area to any in US to see how Covid causes spikes when it enters an area. No other explanation for this spike. Not this year. No civil unrest, no civil war, no volcano that killed a million, no tsunami that killed a million, no hurricane, no up tic in murders or suicides,(Chicago uptic in murders only adds .45 deaths per day) no other disease active, no dramatic increase in flu/pneumonia (it's not even flu season) This is Covid caused. Click on this link and scroll down to graph info.. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm   image.thumb.png.95e01ed24ef4342cfeeaf6cb70a8be87.png

• Like 2

cba fan