Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

TrUmP iSn'T rACiSt

15 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You really are brainwashed by the right wing media...

After House Intel Report, Here’s a List of All the Trump-Russia Investigations other than the Mueller report

House Intelligence Committee Investigation
Justice Department
Senate Intelligence Committee Investigation
Senate Judiciary Committee
House Oversight and Government Reform Committee

Ah, you listed reports that contradict your assertion; that every report was looking into Trump collusion.  Spoiler alert, I didn't read all these reports, I read the synopsis of them because, well I am a citizen with things to do, I don't work for these people.  

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

1 hour ago, DannyBoy said:

Ah, you listed reports that contradict your assertion; that every report was looking into Trump collusion.  Spoiler alert, I didn't read all these reports, I read the synopsis of them because, well I am a citizen with things to do, I don't work for these people.  

Seriously??? So you didn't read them, you earlier discredited one of them because of 2 guys who sit on the committee and overlooked the most recent Senate report that confirmed the cooperation between the Trump campaign and Russia. 

But I'm the one that's not educated.....

Gotcha.....

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

None of those reports found anything but they gave the illusion to Leftists that the "walls were closing in" and that "Drumpf is finished this time!" Wow is HipCunt a dumb mofo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

Seriously??? So you didn't read them, you earlier discredited one of them because of 2 guys who sit on the committee and overlooked the most recent Senate report that confirmed the cooperation between the Trump campaign and Russia. 

But I'm the one that's not educated.....

Gotcha.....

No I don't think you got it (gotcha).  And I sincerely doubt you read the full report either. Who the hell does?  Are you nuts?  That's FIVE Volumes.  

Cooperation with the Russians.  

The report mentions that "The Committee found that the Russian government engaged in an aggressive, multi-faceted effort to influence, or attempt to influence, the outcome of the 2016 presidential election. Parts of this effort are outlined in the Committee's earlier volumes on election security, social media, the Obama Administration's response to the threat, and the January 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA)."

The report in the Transition section of the report, mentions that "Russia took advantage of members of the Transition Team's relative inexperience in government, opposition to Obama Administration policies, and Trump's desire to deepen ties with Russia to pursue unofficial channels through which Russia could conduct diplomacy."

Are you asking/telling me if you're uneducated or is that a rhetorical question?   

Here is what Chuckie Schumer said about it:   "Despite nearly four years of repeated warnings from America’s national security officials, President Trump has failed to protect America’s elections and even opened the door for Vladimir Putin to again attack our country in the same insidious way."  Fuck him and the democrat donkey he rides too.  

• Like 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

You would be surprised at what I’ve read....

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan