Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

TrUmP iSn'T rACiSt

2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

OOOOOOOHHH! That wins the Internet right there, brah! Nicely done!

8BEE3B42-493F-4C6F-9124-273584E8A6E1.gif

Makes you wonder exactly how f8 became the way he is.  He's quite entitled.  He wants money for nothin' and the chicks for free.  LOL

4 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Makes you wonder exactly how f8 became the way he is.  He's quite entitled.  He wants money for nothin' and the chicks for free.  LOL

Who doesn’t?

3 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Who doesn’t?

Well, sure, as far as the money and the chicks, but f8 wants everything for free.

13 minutes ago, jc856 said:

OOOOOOOHHH! That wins the Internet right there, brah! Nicely done!

8BEE3B42-493F-4C6F-9124-273584E8A6E1.gif

11 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Geez f8, your material is pretty stale.  That battle of wits/unarmed thing is ancient.  Not real original either, my man.  Do better.

Look at these boys.

JC, the self proclaimed meme king, can't meme to save his life. He's probably over 50.

bowflex is so desperate for affirmation he'll lick the lips of all the shit eaters on this board.

They are so threatened by my superiority. I guess this is what its like when you get to the top.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Look at these boys.

JC, the self proclaimed meme king, can't meme to save his life. He's probably over 50.

bowflex is so desperate for affirmation he'll lick the lips of all the shit eaters on this board.

They are so threatened by my superiority. I guess this is what its like when you get to the top.

LOL.  I think your widdle feelings are hurt.  Don't mess with your betters, boy. :classic_laugh:

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Look at these boys.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Are you drinking? Have fun, the republic is burning, and you’re fiddling around with us, your inferiors. What a schmuck you must be irl.

ALL HAIL FATURDITY! King of all he surveys (in his apartment over a saloon)

8CE329DB-6598-4E40-9DE2-1589BF9DF94F.jpeg

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Look at these boys.

BTW, I’m way over 50, fuckstick, I’ve mentioned it quite often. It’s why I’ve got so much time to waste on an obscure no traffic bills website. What’s your excuse.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jc856 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Are you drinking? Have fun, the republic is burning, and you’re fiddling around with us, your inferiors. What a schmuck you must be irl.

ALL HAIL FATURDITY! King of all he surveys (in his apartment over a saloon)

8CE329DB-6598-4E40-9DE2-1589BF9DF94F.jpeg

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

BTW, I’m way over 50, fuckstick, I’ve mentioned it quite often. 

I wish i was drinking. It would make your stupidity more palatable.

I must have missed it. But it makes perfect sense now. 

• Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

Yeah, don’t trust anyone over 30! Heard that in the 60’s!! Just as true today huh? Fuckwit. 

• Thanks 1

Just remember one thing, son. (You don’t mind if I call you son in the most condescending why possible, do you?). 

you’ll get old too, someday. IF YOU'RE LUCKY. BWAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

7 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Yeah, don’t trust anyone over 30! Heard that in the 60’s!! Just as true today huh? Fuckwit. 

5 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Just remember one thing, son. (You don’t mind if I call you son in the most condescending why possible, do you?). 

you’ll get old too, someday. IF YOU'RE LUCKY. BWAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Call me whatever you want. 

It is impressive someone as dumb as yourself survived so long. Murphy's law i suppose.

I'm wise beyond my years already.

• Disagree 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

18 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Call me whatever you want. 

It is impressive someone as dumb as yourself survived so long. Murphy's law i suppose.

I'm wise beyond my years already.

Yeah, 16 year olds think that too. And thanks for the compliment. Dumb luck I guess!

49 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The above line is the Dunning-Kruger effect so obviously displayed for us all to see.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Just now, SackMan518 said:

The above line is the Dunning-Kruger effect so obviously displayed for us all to see.

Textbook!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

Wow. You may be on to something here. As a trump supporter, you have probably seen this more than anyone.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

8 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Yeah, 16 year olds think that too. And thanks for the compliment. Dumb luck I guess!

I gotta pick you up once in a while. It makes knocking you down all the more entertaining.

• Thanks 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

Wow. You may be on to something here. As a trump supporter, you have probably seen this more than anyone.

Sure have, I can't believe there are that many people who are so smart to be educated in things that just aren't so.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I gotta pick you up once in a while. It makes knocking you down all the more entertaining.

Gee, you’re swell!

945BB90A-BD5E-4742-B23C-D4FF212D8EA8.jpeg

20 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

• Campaign finance: "I think nobody knows more about campaign finance than I do, because I'm the biggest contributor." (1999.)
  • TV ratings: "I know more about people who get ratings than anyone." (October 2012.)
  • ISIS: "I know more about ISIS than the generals do." (November 2015.)
  • Social media: "I understand social media. I understand the power of Twitter. I understand the power of Facebook maybe better than almost anybody, based on my results, right?" (November 2015.)
  • Courts: "I know more about courts than any human being on Earth." (November 2015.)
  • Lawsuits: "[W]ho knows more about lawsuits than I do? I'm the king." (January 2016.)
  • Politicians: "I understand politicians better than anybody."
  • The visa system: "[N]obody knows the system better than me. I know the H1B. I know the H2B. ... Nobody else on this dais knows how to change it like I do, believe me." (March 2016.)
  • Trade: "Nobody knows more about trade than me." (March 2016.)
  • The U.S. government system: "[N]obody knows the system better than I do." (April 2016.)
  • Renewable energy: "I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth." (April 2016.)
  • Taxes: "I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world." (May 2016.)
  • Debt: "I’m the king of debt. I’m great with debt. Nobody knows debt better than me." (June 2016.)
  • Money: "I understand money better than anybody." (June 2016.)
  • Infrastructure: "[L]ook, as a builder, nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump." (July 2016.)
  • Sen. Cory Booker: "I know more about Cory than he knows about himself." (July 2016.)
  • Borders: Trump said in 2016 that Sheriff Joe Arpaio said he was endorsing him for president because "you know more about this stuff than anybody."
  • Democrats: "I think I know more about the other side than almost anybody." (November 2016.)
  • Construction: "[N]obody knows more about construction than I do." (May 2018.)
  • The economy: "I think I know about it better than [the Federal Reserve]." (October 2018.)
  • Technology: "Technology — nobody knows more about technology than me." (December 2018.)
  • Drones: "I know more about drones than anybody. I know about every form of safety that you can have." (January 2019.)
  • Drone technology: "Having a drone fly overhead — and I think nobody knows much more about technology, this type of technology certainly, than I do." (January 2019.)

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

But will Barack Obama denounce Black Supremacists once and for all?

Barack Louis.jpg

• Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile

6 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

But will Barack Obama denounce Black Supremacists once and for all?

Barack Louis.jpg

Wonder why they put the kabosh on that pic for years?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is there any pics that have David duke and trump together? Hmmmmm......

5 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Is there any pics that have David duke and trump together? Hmmmmm......

You mean that guy who ran in the Democrat presidential primaries in 1988?

• Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

You mean that guy who ran in the Democrat presidential primaries in 1988?

wha....? SHUT YOUR MOUTH, REALLY?

6823BE4C-D11E-47A5-B6D6-B1DCD8DFCF19.gif

• Haha 1