Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

TrUmP iSn'T rACiSt

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

I can definitely see some parallels

We are no where near the president making the military swear a loyalty oath. As you like to mention, many top military men openly speak out against him. In any event, either this dolt is out next month, or in 4 years. But as long as there is still a checks and balances system (wounded by partisanship as it might be), the republic will survive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

21 minutes ago, jc856 said:

So, you’re saying America 2020 is the same as 1938 Germany. Is that what you’re saying? I know you won’t give a yes or no, most likely deflect with another question.

 

 

Are you blind to the parallels?

Yes. That is the path we are heading down. The next step is when the republicans try to invalidate the election. book it.

I guarantee that there is no scenario in which any of the trumpanzees here will concede that a Joe Biden victory could be fair. Trump could lose by 10 million votes, 1 vote, or any number in between, and they will cry foul. There will be a huge uptick in right wing violence. And I mean very bad. book it.

LIke history has taught us, republicans will play dirty, and the democrats will bend the knee.

If trump wins, (which he certainly can with the amount of interference he as allowed to happen with mail in ballots and voter suppression) the democrats will gladly sit back and watch as trump further degrades democracy. Right wing extremism will continue, and they will be met with more antifa. book it.

Trump will continue to push back at on freedom of speech, freedom to assemble, etc. All fascists do this.

 

I mean, what exactly would it take to convince you that right wing extremism is on the rise in this country, and that we have an openly fascistic president?

The rise of left wing extremism over the last 12 years is due to 8 years of rising right wing extremism under Obama. The right wing extremists lost their collective hive mind because they had a black president. Follow this up with 4 years of ramped up right wing extremism under trump and this is what happens. The minute fascists stop parading in the streets in an attempt to show force and intimidation, so too does the left wing violence.

I'm honestly dumbfounded that I have to explain things like this.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jc856 said:

We are no where near the president making the military swear a loyalty oath. As you like to mention, many top military men openly speak out against him. In any event, either this dolt is out next month, or in 4 years. But as long as there is still a checks and balances system (wounded by partisanship as it might be), the republic will survive. 

lol just because we dont go from 0-90 fascism in a year doesn't mean america won go 0 to 10, 10 to 20, 20 to 30, then 30 to 50 and then boom 50 to 90 over the course of a decade.


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

lol just because we dont go from 0-90 fascism in a year doesn't mean america won go 0 to 10, 10 to 20, 20 to 30, then 30 to 50 and then boom 50 to 90 over the course of a decade.

Ok, incrementally, I get it. We are incrementally inching towards fascism. Cool story bro. 🙄

well, if trump wins, I’ll keep an eye on it. Or you can. You seem to have a better eye for these things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Ok, incrementally, I get it. We are incrementally inching towards fascism. Cool story bro. 🙄

well, if trump wins, I’ll keep an eye on it. Or you can. You seem to have a better eye for these things.

LOL incrementally moving towards fascism is just fine. this-is-fine.0.jpg

So i accurately describe to you that we are heading towards the fascistic take over that we saw in pre WWII Germany, and its fine.

You'll be the one waiting in the line for the gas chamber saying "at least we are walking and not running into the gas chamber"

Or you'll be one of the guards, because obviously you dont give a shit about democracy, the constitution, or any of that mumbo jumbo.

its about owning the libz! Well, killing the libz at that point.

 

  • Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

LOL incrementally moving towards fascism is just fine. this-is-fine.0.jpg

So i accurately describe to you that we are heading towards the fascistic take over that we saw in pre WWII Germany, and its fine.

You'll be the one waiting in the line for the gas chamber saying "at least we are walking and not running into the gas chamber"

Or you'll be one of the guards, because obviously you dont give a shit about democracy, the constitution, or any of that mumbo jumbo.

its about owning the libz! Well, killing the libz at that point.

SJ just called. He wants his paranoid insanity back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

LOL incrementally moving towards fascism is just fine. this-is-fine.0.jpg

So i accurately describe to you that we are heading towards the fascistic take over that we saw in pre WWII Germany, and its fine.

You'll be the one waiting in the line for the gas chamber saying "at least we are walking and not running into the gas chamber"

Or you'll be one of the guards, because obviously you dont give a shit about democracy, the constitution, or any of that mumbo jumbo.

its about owning the libz! Well, killing the libz at that point.

Do you think the Bills have a shot at winning the super bowl before I go into the ovens? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jc856 said:

SJ just called. He wants his paranoid insanity back. 

LoL

SJ would be a guard in the 4th Reich. He has his own thoughts on the J.Q., he just wont openly say it.

But anyway, you can just admit you dont know what your talking about. Or, that you support fascism. it wont change my mind at all. I'll still think your an idiot.

 


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jc856 said:

Do you think the Bills have a shot at winning the super bowl before I go into the ovens? 

Nope. God hates the Bills. He came to me and said so himself.


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Nope. God hates the Bills. He came to me and said so himself.

You’re preaching to the choir, my friend. I’m with you about god.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

LoL

SJ would be a guard in the 4th Reich. He has his own thoughts on the J.Q., he just wont openly say it.

But anyway, you can just admit you dont know what your talking about. Or, that you support fascism. it wont change my mind at all. I'll still think your an idiot.

 

22 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

LoL

SJ would be a guard in the 4th Reich. He has his own thoughts on the J.Q., he just wont openly say it.

But anyway, you can just admit you dont know what your talking about. Or, that you support fascism. it wont change my mind at all. I'll still think your an idiot.

The Jewish question was solved decades ago. They don’t. They don’t ALL have hooked noses.

I read a study the other day (peer-reviewed, of course) that said that people that whine about fascism online on an obscure message board and call everyone else poopyheads if they don’t agree, are generally impotent. Is that true? You don’t have to answer if you don’t wanna.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jc856 said:

You’re preaching to the choir, my friend. I’m with you about god.

Well that does show you have some critical thinking powers. One day, maybe you'll apply it to other things.


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

Well that does show you have some critical thinking powers. One day, maybe you'll apply it to other things.

Yeah, send me the email address of your newsletter, I’m really interested

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jc856 said:

The Jewish question was solved decades ago. They don’t. They don’t ALL have hooked noses.

I read a study the other day (peer-reviewed, of course) that said that people that whine about fascism online on an obscure message board and call everyone else poopyheads if they don’t agree, are generally impotent. Is that true? You don’t have to answer if you don’t wanna.

It's possible. But i guess I'm one of the few that don't meet the general consensus.

It is interesting that you think about my penis.

I'm all for gay rights pal, but sorry, I'm not interested.


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

It's possible. But i guess I'm one of the few that don't meet the general consensus.

It is interesting that you think about my penis.

I'm all for gay rights pal, but sorry, I'm not interested.

It’s not your penis, it’s the frustration you must feel. Being powerless. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jc856 said:

Yeah, send me the email address of your newsletter, I’m really interested

youreadouche@gofuckyourself.com

But I'm sorry, I dont have a pictures only version yet.


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jc856 said:

It’s not your penis, it’s the frustration you must feel. Being powerless. 

i've got control over you. you keep coming back for more.


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry f8, you're just not as good as many of us around here.  A participation trophy is headed your way, though.  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

youreadouche@gofuckyourself.com

But I'm sorry, I dont have a pictures only version yet.

When will that come out, you know, the picture one. Does it come with crayons? I like coloring between the lines.😊

why the fuck aren’t you at Biden’s headquarters on the phones? This shits real man! That fate of our democracy, and you’re wasting your time on a message board. What are you going to tell your grandchildren when they ask, “what did you do to help when the world was being taken over, grandpa?”

”Well, little F8 III, I was trying to convince some nitwit on a Bills message board that we were on the cusp of a revolution, but he wouldn’t hear it.”

Lil’ F8, “ Well, was that the best thing you could do? Emperor Jared has proclaimed all books must be burned!!”

F8~ sigh......

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Sorry f8, you're just not as good as many of us around here.  A participation trophy is headed your way, though.  LOL

No Likes GIFs | Tenor498 × 247


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jc856 said:

When will that come out, you know, the picture one. Does it come with crayons? I like coloring between the lines.😊

why the fuck aren’t you at Biden’s headquarters on the phones? This shits real man! That fate of our democracy, and you’re wasting your time on a message board. What are you going to tell your grandchildren when they ask, “what did you do to help when the world was being taken over, grandpa?”

”Well, little F8 III, I was trying to convince some nitwit on a Bills message board that we were on the cusp of a revolution, but he wouldn’t hear it.”

Lil’ F8, “ Well, was that the best thing you could do? Emperor Jared has proclaimed all books must be burned!!”

F8~ sigh......

probably never. Maybe an audio book. But you'll have to get your head out of your ass first.

I do my best with what I have.

I'll tell them I participated in the great meme war of 2020, and that I won it handily. A battle of wits is easy when the other side is unarmed.


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

probably never. Maybe an audio book. But you'll have to get your head out of your ass first.

I do my best with what I have.

I'll tell them I participated in the great meme war of 2020, and that I won it handily. A battle of wits is easy when the other side is unarmed.

OOOOOOOHHH! That wins the Internet right there, brah! Nicely done!

8BEE3B42-493F-4C6F-9124-273584E8A6E1.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

probably never. Maybe an audio book. But you'll have to get your head out of your ass first.

I do my best with what I have.

I'll tell them I participated in the great meme war of 2020, and that I won it handily. A battle of wits is easy when the other side is unarmed.

Geez f8, your material is pretty stale.  That battle of wits/unarmed thing is ancient.  Not real original either, my man.  Do better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...