Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

TrUmP iSn'T rACiSt

Meat: I'm making an honest effort to get along with HipKat.  I am in no way "stalking" him.  It's not like he's easy to avoid.  He's on pretty much each and every thread.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Well what you need to know is that this is the same FBI that claims that ANTIFA is merely an ideology with no organization and this...

The FBI says the Proud Boys are not an extremist group after all

Dec. 7, 2018 at 10:02 p.m. EST
A high-ranking FBI agent told reporters that the Western-chauvinist group Proud Boys, which has made headlines for its part in violent clashes in Portland, Ore., and New York, is not considered an extremist group, contradicting a report from a Washington state sheriff’s office that circulated in November.

According to the Oregonian, Special Agent in Charge Renn Cannon said during a discussion with Portland-area journalists that the FBI had not intended to designate the group as extremist during a slide show with the Clark County Sheriff’s Office. That office later released a report that said the FBI considers the group to have ties to white nationalism, an assertion to which the Proud Boys objected.

The FBI says it assesses threats and investigates individuals with the potential to cause violence but does not go after people for being members of particular groups or exercising their free-speech rights.

“Our focus is not on membership in particular groups but on individuals who commit violence and criminal activity that constitutes a federal crime or poses a threat to national security,” a statement distributed by spokeswoman Kelsey Pietranton in November said. “When it comes to domestic terrorism, our investigations focus solely on criminal activity of individuals — regardless of group membership — which appears to be intended to intimidate or coerce the civilian population or influence the policy of the government by intimidation or coercion. The FBI does not and will not police ideology.”

Well it won't last long after they inevitably do something stupid around election time.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

45 minutes ago, HipKat said:

@Meathead so, did you say the term was stalking? There’s a handful of these from today and yesterday I could tag you on.

38 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Just wanted to say hello.  If I'm not mistaken, I was not responding directly to one of your posts, except for that last one, and I was in no way being combative.  What do you say we smoke the peace pipe and agree to disagree going forward?

@Meathead you know he is gaslighting.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

11 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

@Meathead you know he is gaslighting.

No way that's true.  If we can't get along, I'll simply ignore Hip.  Stay out of it, f8.  The fuck do you know about anything?  Busy body.

21 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

No way that's true.  If we can't get along, I'll simply ignore Hip.  Stay out of it, f8.  The fuck do you know about anything?  Busy body.

Shhh. The adults are talking.

• Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

And now to blow up @f8ta1ity54's excitement over the Proud Boys false equivalency we have an interview with the chairman of the Proud Boys 

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

And now to blow up @f8ta1ity54's excitement over the Proud Boys false equivalency we have an interview with the chairman of the Proud Boys himself.

A - notice how they cut off this guys names at beginning of the interview.

B - Have you seen ONE interview with BLM or protestors where the interviewer peppers them with ANY questions?

C - Strategy is to label these guys as racist. 

This interviewer is a disgrace. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

No excuse. I believe Biden is racist too. Which is why I have never argued he wasn't.

So suck on that. Remember I hate both of these candidates.

So... what the hell are you arguing for? Just to troll?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

So... what the hell are you arguing for? Just to troll?

Because the trumpanzees argue trump isn't racist even though it's been demonstrated to be true, as well as corroborated by people who associated with him.

• Trump 1
  • Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Because the trumpanzees argue trump isn't racist even though it's been demonstrated to be true, as well as corroborated by people who associated with him.

Reporter: “ Are you OK with the support you get from white supremacy groups?“

Trump: “ I think law-enforcement should do their job“

I just don’t understand why people keep accusing him of not denouncing racism or white nationalism or white supremacy… 

Ashley Olsen Eye Roll GIF by Filmeditor

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

fbi fbifam GIF by CBS

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Reporter: “ Are you OK with the support you get from white supremacy groups?“

Trump: “ I think law-enforcement should do their job“

I just don’t understand why people keep accusing him of not denouncing racism or white nationalism or white supremacy… 

Ashley Olsen Eye Roll GIF by Filmeditor

You think Biden would denounce the Black Panthers and other black hate groups?

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Joe?  Do that????  LOL

How about when leftist morons call black people who don't kowtow to the Democratic playbook things like...........

"Uncle Tom".

That's all ok though, right?

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Trump wants biden to condemn anti-fascism in favor of fascism?

LoL

Don't be bitter.   The Aquarian loves you too, ignorant prodigal child. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Trump wants biden to condemn anti-fascism in favor of fascism?

LoL

6638BD0A-3D8E-469D-A6AC-273DEB2039A4.jpeg

14 minutes ago, jc856 said:

6638BD0A-3D8E-469D-A6AC-273DEB2039A4.jpeg

What do you think ANTIFA means?

• Thanks 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

14 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

What do you think ANTIFA means?

It is supposed to stand for anti-fascist. Clearly they use that as a cover. If your goal is to eliminate fascism, their, “by any means necessary”, “the end justifies the means” way of doing things is not the way to do it.

The ANTIFA moniker makes as much sense as jumbo shrimp and "Jews For Hitler."

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Just now, jc856 said:

It is supposed to stand for anti-fascist. Clearly they use that as a cover. If your goal is to eliminate fascism, their, “by any means necessary”, “the end justifies the means” way of doing things is not the way to do it.

You know who would argue against that?

Germans who let the nazis take over the country by not doing "any means necessary"

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

In a hot minute

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

16 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You know who would argue against that?

Germans who let the nazis take over the country by not doing "any means necessary"

So, you’re saying America 2020 is the same as 1938 Germany. Is that what you’re saying? I know you won’t give a yes or no, most likely deflect with another question.

9 minutes ago, jc856 said:

So, you’re saying America 2020 is the same as 1938 Germany. Is that what you’re saying? I know you won’t give a yes or no, most likely deflect with another question.

I can definitely see some parallels

Seek help. soflabillsfan