Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

TrUmP iSn'T rACiSt

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/09/29/us/trump-proud-boys-biden.amp.html

"Asked whether he condemned white supremacists and military groups, Mr. Trump demurred and then said, “Proud Boys — stand back and stand by.”

Within minutes, members of the group were posting in private social media channels, calling the president’s comments “historic.” In one channel dedicated to the Proud Boys on Telegram, a private messaging app, group members called the president’s comment a tacit endorsement of their violent tactics."

Will the range trumpers condem white supremacy? Why can't trump?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

I could tell as soon as he said that line that you'd be creaming in your pants because you somehow believe that this teeny tiny group poses the same threat as BLM and ANTIFA. By the way, this belongs in Politics. I know you got excited about it and all but try to keep a level head.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

In before "HeY!  DiSs IzInT BiLlZ tAwK!"

:niterider:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

56 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/09/29/us/trump-proud-boys-biden.amp.html

"Asked whether he condemned white supremacists and military groups, Mr. Trump demurred and then said, “Proud Boys — stand back and stand by.”

Within minutes, members of the group were posting in private social media channels, calling the president’s comments “historic.” In one channel dedicated to the Proud Boys on Telegram, a private messaging app, group members called the president’s comment a tacit endorsement of their violent tactics."

Will the range trumpers condem white supremacy? Why ill

I'll just leave this here...

• Haha 1

@LiterateStylish please move to politics

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I selected politics. Not sure why it went here.

The biggest reason I did that was so that it can get moved over there before everybody starts losing their minds and the point of the thread gets lost

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

The biggest reason I did that was so that it can get moved over there before everybody starts losing their minds and the point of the thread gets lost

Yea true, but I think you're too late for that lol

• Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

And now to blow up @f8ta1ity54's excitement over the Proud Boys false equivalency we have an interview with the chairman of the Proud Boys himself.

• Thanks 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Also let's not forget that Joe Biden eulogized Robert Byrd (KKK exalted cyclops), Strom Thurmond (Dixiecrat segregationist), and George Wallace (Governor of Alabama, segregationist). And Trump is the racist?

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4454847/vice-president-biden-eulogizes-senator-byrd

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Parler @NYexile

f8ta1ity54,

You're disparaging one of the 80 individuals to receive the Ellis Island Medal of Honor in 1986, the first year that the National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations handed out the award.'

The Aquarian was at least the 80th-ranked Civil Libertarian in 1986.  That is quite an accomplishment since that was during the freedom Presidency; when Ronald Reagan, Pope John Paul II and Lech Walesa were accomplishing unprecedented global civil rights victories.

It's this experience and achievement that informs his presidency.   

10 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Also let's not forget that Joe Biden eulogized Robert Byrd (KKK exalted cyclops), Strom Thurmond (Dixiecrat segregationist), and George Wallace (Governor of Alabama, segregationist). And Trump is the racist?

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4454847/vice-president-biden-eulogizes-senator-byrd

I wonder what excuse F8 will have for that. More than likely he won’t even acknowledge this post. Or accuse you of deflecting

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I selected politics. Not sure why it went here.

In your excitement to prove trump a racist, you made a mistake. Admit it and move on. We all do it.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

And now to blow up @f8ta1ity54's excitement over the Proud Boys false equivalency we have an interview with the chairman of the Proud Boys himself.

Nice!

22 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

The fbi lists them as a violent far right extremist hate group. What else do I need to know?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The fbi lists them as a violent far right extremist hate group. What else do I need to know?

Yes!  Personally, I much prefer the friendly folks over at Antifa.  Some regular guys there.  Fun loving too.  I hear they do lots of public service work in their local communities.  Fine folks.  LOL

21 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

9 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I wonder what excuse F8 will have for that. More than likely he won’t even acknowledge this post. Or accuse you of deflecting

No excuse. I believe Biden is racist too. Which is why I have never argued he wasn't.

So suck on that. Remember I hate both of these candidates.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

9 minutes ago, jc856 said:

So we’re gonna reach back to 2010 to try to make a comparison to Donald Trump today, is that right? There’s a little newsflash. I’m a law-abiding guy. I’ve never been to prison. I don’t steal. Or anything like that. One of my best friends has been in and out of prison his entire life. Does that make me a felon by association? This is a ridiculous argument

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

No excuse. I believe Biden is racist too. Which is why I have never argued he wasn't.

So suck on that. Remember I hate both of these candidates.

Nice.  An equal opportunity hater.  :classic_biggrin:

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

So we’re gonna reach back to 2010 to try to make a comparison to Donald Trump today, is that right? There’s a little newsflash. I’m a law-abiding guy. I’ve never been to prison. I don’t steal. Or anything like that. One of my best friends has been in and out of prison his entire life. Does that make me a felon by association? This is a ridiculous argument

Hi pal.  How's your day going?  Good I hope.  Great posts on your part today.  Keep up the fine work.

44 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Well what you need to know is that this is the same FBI that claims that ANTIFA is merely an ideology with no organization and this...

The FBI says the Proud Boys are not an extremist group after all

Dec. 7, 2018 at 10:02 p.m. EST
A high-ranking FBI agent told reporters that the Western-chauvinist group Proud Boys, which has made headlines for its part in violent clashes in Portland, Ore., and New York, is not considered an extremist group, contradicting a report from a Washington state sheriff’s office that circulated in November.

According to the Oregonian, Special Agent in Charge Renn Cannon said during a discussion with Portland-area journalists that the FBI had not intended to designate the group as extremist during a slide show with the Clark County Sheriff’s Office. That office later released a report that said the FBI considers the group to have ties to white nationalism, an assertion to which the Proud Boys objected.

The FBI says it assesses threats and investigates individuals with the potential to cause violence but does not go after people for being members of particular groups or exercising their free-speech rights.

“Our focus is not on membership in particular groups but on individuals who commit violence and criminal activity that constitutes a federal crime or poses a threat to national security,” a statement distributed by spokeswoman Kelsey Pietranton in November said. “When it comes to domestic terrorism, our investigations focus solely on criminal activity of individuals — regardless of group membership — which appears to be intended to intimidate or coerce the civilian population or influence the policy of the government by intimidation or coercion. The FBI does not and will not police ideology.”

Parler @NYexile

40 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Hi pal.  How's your day going?  Good I hope.  Great posts on your part today.  Keep up the fine work.

@Meathead so, did you say the term was stalking? There’s a handful of these from today and yesterday I could tag you on.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just wanted to say hello.  If I'm not mistaken, I was not responding directly to one of your posts, except for that last one, and I was in no way being combative.  What do you say we smoke the peace pipe and agree to disagree going forward?