Sign in to follow this  
Bleedzbillz

Did you see the pic? Missed face mask!

Must see image 35/43...from the Bills app.

Donald clearly has JA’s face mask. If that’s the play where he eventually got spun with the “horse collar”, that would totally explain why he was so angry and lost his cool about the lack of penalty.

Sorry, couldn’t copy and paste the pic, but it is pretty telling.

Another game hanging call that may have prevented the comeback attempt.

iwqjzeo8wrpfse7pryjs.jpg

• Like 1

"You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."

~ Frank Zappa

Donald got held all game. And We got a lucky fourth down call.
Did calls also go the other way? Hell yeah, but overall I would not complain ...

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

7 hours ago, Topas said:

Donald got held all game. And We got a lucky fourth down call.
Did calls also go the other way? Hell yeah, but overall I would not complain ...

I just wonder if that was why Josh lost it with the ref?  It’s still his fault for swearing at the guy and getting 15 more, but might be why he snapped.

They held our D line as well.  Seems like they are way down on OLine holding calls in general.

Apparently, Mike Pereira was on McAffee’s podcast.  Pat thought it was an awful call, but by the end, Mike had him convinced it was legit....

We’ve been burnt so often, I’m not complaining.  Still trying to restart my heart...

1 hour ago, Bleedzbillz said:

I just wonder if that was why Josh lost it with the ref?  It’s still his fault for swearing at the guy and getting 15 more, but might be why he snapped.

They held our D line as well.  Seems like they are way down on OLine holding calls in general.

Apparently, Mike Pereira was on McAffee’s podcast.  Pat thought it was an awful call, but by the end, Mike had him convinced it was legit....

We’ve been burnt so often, I’m not complaining.  Still trying to restart my heart...

Pereira did a video with Dean Blandino and they both agreed the call was correct (the PI at the end)

They also BOTH agreed the pick should've been called a completed catch by Kroft. 

So Rams can cry me a fucking river. Ditto for all the second rate writers and reporters out there questioning the call. Bet all they did was look at the highlights and not the whole game. 

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

I listened to the podcast. McAffee was not 100% convinced but took it in the end.

And the Rams are the team that should complain the least about PI calls.

With regard to the int. Yes it was a stupid call. But honestly, this was a penalty and a long down already before so we would not have converted most probably and a punt would not have been that huge of a difference. So I disagree that this int was such big a swing. It felt like the Off of the Rams was working already before and our O was already struggling prior to the int. But sure, it a was a mental downfall (sorry canot think of a appropriate english word).

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents