my wife knows very very little about football and she asked how in the hell is that an interception.

• Like 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

2 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

my wife knows very very little about football and she asked how in the hell is that an interception.

Because it's the Bills.

• Thanks 1

It was unreal how they managed to screw up such an easy call. A rule as old as I can remember and they just decided to ignore it altogether. 

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

If anyone had a problem with the PI call at the end of the game than just look at this BS call....i say one offsets the other so theres that....

• Thanks 1

bullshit call. He had possession of the ball then the safety comes to try and rip it, both go to the ground with Kroft having full control. Then they get up and Kroft hands the ball to the referee and they call it an interception!!! WTF! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragon said:

@jpp it was obviously illegal contact while the ball was in the air, which makes it by definition PI. The "interception" was horseshit. 

I agree that the interception call was absolute BS no doubt about that...

Its a phantom call used in the 1970s to derail small market teams

I see its making a comeback

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, BertSquirtgum said:

I am wondering why none of the people on tv have questioned it?

On the telecast they hinted at how bad it was but you know they can’t shit on the shield. Or at least not that D squad. 

I’m shocked the nfl hasn’t made a statement on this and that the bills haven’t demanded an apology. 

22 hours ago, BertSquirtgum said:

I am wondering why none of the people on tv have questioned it?

If the Bills would have lost, it probably would have been a bigger issue. File it under no harm, no foul.

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

On 9/29/2020 at 2:56 PM, Victor7 said:

It was unreal how they managed to screw up such an easy call. A rule as old as I can remember and they just decided to ignore it altogether. 

I think if they called it a completion, there wouldn't be a review unless the Rams threw the red flag, and then it would not get overturned. Also, after the game, tyler was kinda hesitant stating he should have held it better or something to that effect, which means there's some doubt by himself. He shoulda grabbed the ball and rolled backwards pulling the DB on top of him, making it look more convincing Croft had it and he was on the ground and down by contact. Does this make sense? 

18 hours ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

I think if they called it a completion, there wouldn't be a review unless the Rams threw the red flag, and then it would not get overturned. Also, after the game, tyler was kinda hesitant stating he should have held it better or something to that effect, which means there's some doubt by himself. He shoulda grabbed the ball and rolled backwards pulling the DB on top of him, making it look more convincing Croft had it and he was on the ground and down by contact. Does this make sense? 

I understand the implications of calling it the other way. It requires a challenge rather than an automatic replay because its a turnover. But the fact of the matter remains that the refs decided to just ignore altogether a rule as simple as a tie goes to the offense. There is no way in hell that ref can tell me that he saw the defender come down with that ball cleanly. 

But hey we won, its in the past now!

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon: