Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

The First Debate

Screen Shot 2020-09-30 at 11.56.06 PM.png

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

7 hours ago, HipKat said:

OK, well, they've been brought up on here several times, but not withstanding, you not knowing who they are is one thing. The number one,m primary job of the President of the United States, the most important thing he's tasked with is keeping the citizens of the US safe from enemies both foreign and domestic. Foreign and domestic! And you can damn sure believe he has been briefed on a far right wing organization that has infiltrated protests all over the country, inciting violence and doing it in the his name. If he knows who ANTIFA is, he should damn sure know who their counterparts are. 

So the “Proud Boys” are the ones out there looting, burning down businesses and shooting cops? Good to know. 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

3 hours ago, Woody said:

They should have had Chris Wallace as an option 

15 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

My, oh my does that ever look suspect.  No wonder they sought to avoid the electronics check.  What a cheater. 

lol you ppl are total comic relief.  is there any stupid conspiracy theory you will NOT disingenuously spread like an, i dont know, virus? 

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

6 hours ago, Woody said:

I recommend all MAGATs believe stupid shit like this..... your man did so well in the debate!  he is now going to win in a landslide, so much so that you dont even need to bother to vote.....stay home and watch it all unfold on fox.  solid strategy made available to you at no charge!

• Like 1
  • Barf 1

lol

11 hours ago, jc856 said:

I don’t agree that no one is disputing antifa and blm. They are given a lot of latitude and their behavior is played down, if not outright forgiven, because left wing media agrees with them. 

I don’t agree with anything far left OR far right. Just the fact they are extreme SHOULD show anyone that they have no balance.

The only dispute about antifa is whether it’s an organized group or an ideology. If it’s an ideology, it just encompasses everybody who is anti-fascism. I suppose if you are against antifa then you are a pro fascism. BLM is obviously an organized group. The proud boys are an organized group. They have a structure of leadership.

if there is an organized leadership and chain of command type structure for antifa, then what is there to dispute?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 hours ago, Woody said:

You do know that there are also the same type of surveys that show Joe Biden won the first debate, right?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, Nuke said:

So the “Proud Boys” are the ones out there looting, burning down businesses and shooting cops? Good to know. 

www.google.com

Give it a try...

Seek help. soflabillsfan

23 minutes ago, HipKat said:

www.google.com

Give it a try...

Google for unbiased political info? Lol

Donald Trump’s campaign is still assessing the political damage from Tuesday night’s chaotic first presidential debate. The president’s refusal to condemn white supremacists, of course, is the immediate crisis. “He blew that for sure,” a campaign adviser told me. “It’s nuts,” a former West Wing official said wearily, sounding like a storm survivor with PTSD. “Total lunacy,” said another former White House staffer, who remains close to the campaign. “Trump didn’t win over any voters, and he pissed off a lot of people,” added a prominent Republican.

Trump advisers agree on what he needs to do differently at the next debate. “He has to just relax and let Joe Biden speak,” said the ex-official, who remains close to the White House. But Republicans are resigned to the fact that Trump is unlikely––or unwilling––to course-correct. “Trump thinks he won. He didn’t,” said another Republican with ties to the campaign. “But does anyone have the balls to tell him that? No. They’d be fired.”

Love it that fatfuck thinks he won the debate just like the MAGATs in this thread that think the demented moron won ....... so fucking comical.  I bet he doubles down on the debate strategy and takes a swing at bye don.  are you not entertained?

lol

2 hours ago, Nuke said:

Google for unbiased political info? Lol

Use the search engine of your choice. I use the duck myself, it’s just easier and more pointed to type in Google.com when somebody’s too lazy to do their own fucking research

Seek help. soflabillsfan

16 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Love it that fatfuck thinks he won the debate just like the MAGATs in this thread that think the demented moron won ....... so fucking comical.  I bet he doubles down on the debate strategy and takes a swing at bye don.  are you not entertained?

Do you know how you can tell who won the debate? Joe Bowden‘s campaign brought in $3.8 million after the debate. Blue act.org, the donation place for Democratic funding brought in over $8 million. How did Donald Trump do? lulz

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Do you know how you can tell who won the debate? Joe Bowden‘s campaign brought in $3.8 million after the debate. Blue act.org, the donation place for Democratic funding brought in over $8 million. How did Donald Trump do? lulz

• Haha 1

lol

Funny, but somehow I don't think it's actually the right-wingers rioting, looting and burning down buildings.  Anyone putting that out there is beyond full of shit.  Fact.

4 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Funny, but somehow I don't think it's actually the right-wingers rioting, looting and burning down buildings.  Anyone putting that out there is beyond full of shit.  Fact.

jezuz jethro, if you werent a dummy, you'd be nothing at all.  I made the important ones nice and red for you so you could figure out which words to focus on......

FBI Director Christopher Wray told lawmakers Thursday that racially motivated violent extremism cases account for the bulk of the bureau's work on domestic terrorist threats.

Testifying before the House Homeland Security Committee, Wray also said most of the racially motivated cases deal with white supremacists.

"Within the domestic terrorism bucket, the category as a whole, racially motivated violent extremism is, I think, the biggest bucket within that larger group. And within the racially motivated violent extremist bucket, people subscribing to some kind of white supremacist-type ideology is certainly the biggest chunk of that," he said.

• Like 1

lol

Spanish speakers have made their choice by a wide margin.

Telemundo-Debate-Watchers-640x480.jpg

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

jezuz jethro, if you werent a dummy, you'd be nothing at all.  I made the important ones nice and red for you so you could figure out which words to focus on......

FBI Director Christopher Wray told lawmakers Thursday that racially motivated violent extremism cases account for the bulk of the bureau's work on domestic terrorist threats.

Testifying before the House Homeland Security Committee, Wray also said most of the racially motivated cases deal with white supremacists.

"Within the domestic terrorism bucket, the category as a whole, racially motivated violent extremism is, I think, the biggest bucket within that larger group. And within the racially motivated violent extremist bucket, people subscribing to some kind of white supremacist-type ideology is certainly the biggest chunk of that," he said.

So.  Let me get this straight.  Since the George Floyd incident, the vast majority of protesters, rioters, looters, arsonists and various other asswipes have been conservatives.  Is that your stance?

58 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

So.  Let me get this straight.  Since the George Floyd incident, the vast majority of protesters, rioters, looters, arsonists and various other asswipes have been conservatives.  Is that your stance?

You have to truly be braindead to think that is the case.

I live around Manhattan and it certainly isn't right-leaning whites that are doing this crap.

Just ANOTHER attempt by Trump haters to lean shit on Trump and his supporters right before the election. That's all it is and no one any of this shit seriously. Just smear jobs.

On a lighter note, I sat out the last Presidential election because I hated Killary to the very fiber of my being, but in the same breath I didn't think Trump was too serious about running for President. That's why I sat out. I could NEVER vote for Hillary. I did like Bill, but hated her. I love the Monica Lewinsky story and I hoped he would get impeached for it. Anyways.............. the left's antics over the last 4 plus years have certainly driven me to make a RESOUNDING vote for Trump.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LIBills said:

You have to truly be braindead to think that is the case.

I live around Manhattan and it certainly isn't right-leaning whites that are doing this crap.

Just ANOTHER attempt by Trump haters to lean shit on Trump and his supporters right before the election. That's all it is and no one any of this shit seriously. Just smear jobs.

On a lighter note, I sat out the last Presidential election because I hated Killary to the very fiber of my being, but in the same breath I didn't think Trump was too serious about running for President. That's why I sat out. I could NEVER vote for Hillary. I did like Bill, but hated her. I love the Monica Lewinsky story and I hoped he would get impeached for it. Anyways.............. the left's antics over the last 4 plus years have certainly driven me to make a RESOUNDING vote for Trump.

Blaming the right is pure unadulterated fantasy/load of bullshit.  Downright moronic.  Next thing you know they'll say Antifa is right wing.  Lying sacks.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Conservatives?  So youre telling me that conservatives are all white supremacists?  

lol

3 hours ago, 212frawk said:

Conservatives?  So youre telling me that conservatives are all white supremacists?  

Nice deflection.  Figures.

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Nice deflection.  Figures.

says the guy whose only strategy is deflection and projection.  ******lol

lol

58 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

says the guy whose only strategy is deflection and projection.  ******lol

Still deflecting while attempting to appear otherwise.  Tell us frawk, what percentage of say the looters were "white supremacists"???