Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

The First Debate

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

Any moron knows the unrest and other problems are from the left side of the aisle.  Certainly not from some pretty much imaginary "white supremacists".  That is such COMPLETE HORSESHIT.  Pretty galling that they can blame ultra right wingers with a straight face.  

Hey now... you forget the kind of people we're dealing with on here. They are completely demoralized and programmed by the MSM to believe all of that.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 minutes ago, Woody said:

I'll take your word for it.  I know you and The Donald go way back.  :niterider:

Be careful.  To directly respond to a HipKat post opens you up for accusations of "stalking".  Ridiculous.

Just now, SackMan518 said:

Hey now... you forget the kind of people we're dealing with on here. They are completely demoralized and programmed by the MSM to believe all of that.

I couldn't sleep at night if all I did was peddle bullshit, distortions and lies.  Nice job MSM.

12 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I couldn't sleep at night if all I did was peddle bullshit, distortions and lies.  Nice job MSM.

Yeah but they are actually trapped in an ideology where they believe they are doing good plus there's the added incentive of this...

paid pay day GIF

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

20 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Yeah but they are actually trapped in an ideology where they believe they are doing good plus there's the added incentive of this...

paid pay day GIF

I agree.  Sad.  Even sadder that many buy into all the lies.  What goes around comes around.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Woody said:

I'll take your word for it.  I know you and The Donald go way back.  :niterider:

Right, and he also is the only person in the country that doesn’t know who the proud boys are, right?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Except that’s not the question and he has not come right out and said it, he’s tiptoed around it. Which is why what he said last night is being magnified. And then, we can sprinkle a little bit of everybody who’s known him for many years, all say he’s a fucking racist, right on top

You mean like his good friend, Herschel Walker?

My goodness you are such a nitwit

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Right, and he also is the only person in the country that doesn’t know who the proud boys are, right?

I didn’t 

• Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

38 minutes ago, HipKat said:

That's right.  I confirmed this with one of my buddies who knows a guy who knows a guy's brother who said that Trump didn't know who the proud boys are.  I'm a believer.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

4 hours ago, foster said:

The POTUS blew it.  If he followed the format he agreed to, he would have had plenty of time to articulate his position and offer rebuttal.  His "Loudest man in the room" approach was not what was appropriate for this debate.  

This is one of the things that turn me off about this guy. He doesn’t seem to be able to control himself, and comes off as a petty bully. It’s a terrible look for the office of the president of the United States. That’s what’s important to me, the office, not whatever schmuck happens to reside in it for a while. 

I think people that call trump a man-child are correct. I thought Biden started off more composed and coherent than I was expecting, but was becoming flustered with trump. We have one guy that can’t control himself or be controlled by anyone, even when he needs to be, and another that will be TOTALLY controlled if he wins. What a choice.

4 hours ago, foster said:

Our President is the king of playing the victim card.  This debate was tee'd up perfectly for him.  Fox moderator, first debate.  All he needed to do was follow the rules of the debate and he could have easily articulated his points.  The press has nothing to do with his performance last night.  He owns it completely.  There's nobody else to blame but himself.

Ummm, Chris Wallace would feel much more at home at CNN or MSNBC. Not sure why he hasn’t moved on like Shep.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE PROUD BOYS. You? They are a TOTALLY inconsequential group. It’s antifucks that are causing problems. Stop trying to make an obscure nothing group into a big thing. When you see the proud boys causing trouble like antifa and BLM, get back to me. 

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

This is one of the things that turn me off about this guy. He doesn’t seem to be able to control himself, and comes off as a petty bully. It’s a terrible look for the office of the president of the United States. That’s what’s important to me, the office, not whatever schmuck happens to reside in it for a while. 

I think people that call trump a man-child are correct. I thought Biden started off more composed and coherent than I was expecting, but was becoming flustered with trump. We have one guy that can’t control himself or be controlled by anyone, even when he needs to be, and another that will be TOTALLY controlled if he wins. What a choice.

I don't think you can gauge the reaction to being bullied by Trump to how he'd run the country, but one thing we agree on and the main reason I hate Trump is the complete and utter way he's shit on the image of America. How we've gone from the country other countries look up  to, or at, to a laughing stock and the Oval Office a place of shame. It's the number one thing that baffles me about MAGATs and how they accept this

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

Ummm, Chris Wallace would feel much more at home at CNN or MSNBC. Not sure why he hasn’t moved on like Shep.....

Shep's a cob gobbler, right?

2 hours ago, Nuke said:

I didn’t 

OK, well, they've been brought up on here several times, but not withstanding, you not knowing who they are is one thing. The number one,m primary job of the President of the United States, the most important thing he's tasked with is keeping the citizens of the US safe from enemies both foreign and domestic. Foreign and domestic! And you can damn sure believe he has been briefed on a far right wing organization that has infiltrated protests all over the country, inciting violence and doing it in the his name. If he knows who ANTIFA is, he should damn sure know who their counterparts are. 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

Completely understand.  But given the choice, I'm picking Trump.  Biden and the "folks" he's beholden to are far scarier.  I don't back Trump for his personality, but rather for what he gets done.  Fuck "personalities".  Doesn't matter.

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE PROUD BOYS. You? They are a TOTALLY inconsequential group. It’s antifucks that are causing problems. Stop trying to make an obscure nothing group into a big thing. When you see the proud boys causing trouble like antifa and BLM, get back to me. 

Obscure???? lol, they're just as present at the protests as ANTIFA and just as violent.  They're hardly obscure, for fuck's sake.

proud boys protest violence - Maybe you should educate yourself a little 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Obscure???? lol, they're just as present at the protests as ANTIFA and just as violent.  They're hardly obscure, for fuck's sake.

proud boys protest violence - Maybe you should educate yourself a little 

Didn’t see ANYTHING like the violence, mayhem, riots, pillaging, and fires I’ve seen from the antifa/BLM protests. And actually, a lot of the violence is because or the antifa/BLM groups making sure they counter-protest. And listen, being and asshole is equal opportunity. There’s TONS of white assholes in these white groups, I have no doubt whatsoever. 

I don’t like ANY of these polarizing groups. You probably think I’m sticking up for them. I just don’t like people making a HUMONGOUS BIG DEAL about how racist and violent they are, and harp on it, while downplaying antifa/blm. In my perfect world, none of these groups would exist, we’d fix these things together.

but I don’t have hope that will happen with trump in the White House. Whether deserved or not, too many from the left hate his guts. 

21 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Shep's a cob gobbler, right?

Shepard and partner

8B965E88-B4CB-4AE2-B140-811AEE58ABB5.jpeg

2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Didn’t see ANYTHING like the violence, mayhem, riots, pillaging, and fires I’ve seen from the antifa/BLM protests. And actually, a lot of the violence is because or the antifa/BLM groups making sure they counter-protest. And listen, being and asshole is equal opportunity. There’s TONS of white assholes in these white groups, I have no doubt whatsoever. 

I don’t like ANY of these polarizing groups. You probably think I’m sticking up for them. I just don’t like people making a HUMONGOUS BIG DEAL about how racist and violent they are, and harp on it, while downplaying antifa/blm. In my perfect world, none of these groups would exist, we’d fix these things together.

but I don’t have hope that will happen with trump in the White House. Whether deserved or not, too many from the left hate his guts. 

'Proud Boys' have history of violence in DC region

The all-male, far-right group the "Proud Boys" is cheering after President Trump told them to "stand back and stand by" during the first Presidential debate. 

The day after the debate, the president said that he did not know who the Proud Boys were, but reiterated that they needed to stand down and let law enforcement do its job. The FBI has classified the Proud Boys as "extremist" and anti-hate analysts said the group has a propensity for street violence.

The comment came about after debate moderator Chris Wallace had asked President Trump if he would condemn White supremacy. 

"Proud Boys, stand back and stand by," the president responded.
"But I'll tell you what... Somebody's got to do something about antifa and the left because this is not a right-wing problem."

The Proud Boys have a long history in the D.C. region. They lept to infamy during the violence in Charlottesville three years ago, during the deadly Unite the Right rally organized by now-former Proud Boys member Jason Kessler.

The Proud Boys skirmished with anti-fascist protesters in D.C. again last year. They rallied last week in Portland, and two self-proclaimed members are doing jail time for an assault in New York.

"This is a group that bears many of the hallmarks of a gang," Meredith Weisel, D.C. associate regional director for the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), said. 

The ADL calls the Proud Boys a hate group. 

"We would describe them as a violent, nationalist, Islamaphobic, transphobic, misogynist, anti-Semitic group," Weisel said. 

The Proud Boys are now selling t-shirts online celebrating the president’s words. Their chairman posted on a social media account “Standing by Sir…. Proud Boys!!! I will stand down sir."

An email to the DC-Maryland Proud Boys chapter earned an apparently sarcastic reply, when asking for an interview. 

“We are a breakfast cereal awareness group," the chapter responded. "We hope that clears the air. No Zoom Meet needed.”

Cassie Miller, an analyst with the Southern Poverty Law Center, said the Proud Boys have indicated they plan to send observers to the polls. 

"That could result in voter intimidation, harassment and voter suppression," Miller said.

The experts at both the ADL and the Southern Poverty Law Center said there’s no equivalence between Antifa and the Proud Boys. Antifa, they said, is a philosophy and a loose collection of individuals, while the Proud Boys is an organized group with a history of violence.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

'Proud Boys' have history of violence in DC region

The all-male, far-right group the "Proud Boys" is cheering after President Trump told them to "stand back and stand by" during the first Presidential debate. 

The day after the debate, the president said that he did not know who the Proud Boys were, but reiterated that they needed to stand down and let law enforcement do its job. The FBI has classified the Proud Boys as "extremist" and anti-hate analysts said the group has a propensity for street violence.

The comment came about after debate moderator Chris Wallace had asked President Trump if he would condemn White supremacy. 

"Proud Boys, stand back and stand by," the president responded.
"But I'll tell you what... Somebody's got to do something about antifa and the left because this is not a right-wing problem."

The Proud Boys have a long history in the D.C. region. They lept to infamy during the violence in Charlottesville three years ago, during the deadly Unite the Right rally organized by now-former Proud Boys member Jason Kessler.

The Proud Boys skirmished with anti-fascist protesters in D.C. again last year. They rallied last week in Portland, and two self-proclaimed members are doing jail time for an assault in New York.

"This is a group that bears many of the hallmarks of a gang," Meredith Weisel, D.C. associate regional director for the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), said. 

The ADL calls the Proud Boys a hate group. 

"We would describe them as a violent, nationalist, Islamaphobic, transphobic, misogynist, anti-Semitic group," Weisel said. 

The Proud Boys are now selling t-shirts online celebrating the president’s words. Their chairman posted on a social media account “Standing by Sir…. Proud Boys!!! I will stand down sir."

An email to the DC-Maryland Proud Boys chapter earned an apparently sarcastic reply, when asking for an interview. 

“We are a breakfast cereal awareness group," the chapter responded. "We hope that clears the air. No Zoom Meet needed.”

Cassie Miller, an analyst with the Southern Poverty Law Center, said the Proud Boys have indicated they plan to send observers to the polls. 

"That could result in voter intimidation, harassment and voter suppression," Miller said.

The experts at both the ADL and the Southern Poverty Law Center said there’s no equivalence between Antifa and the Proud Boys. Antifa, they said, is a philosophy and a loose collection of individuals, while the Proud Boys is an organized group with a history of violence.

What is the ADL and SPLC opinions on antifa and blm? 

3 minutes ago, jc856 said:

What is the ADL and SPLC opinions on antifa and blm? 

No one is disputing BLM or Antifa. The only group getting disputed is Proud Boys and other far right groups, and then only by Trump Supporters.

That seems a little strange, doesn't it?

Well, not really, since at their core denial and deflection is the number one trait of MAGATs

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

No one is disputing BLM or Antifa. The only group getting disputed is Proud Boys and other far right groups, and then only by Trump Supporters.

That seems a little strange, doesn't it?

I don’t agree that no one is disputing antifa and blm. They are given a lot of latitude and their behavior is played down, if not outright forgiven, because left wing media agrees with them. 

I don’t agree with anything far left OR far right. Just the fact they are extreme SHOULD show anyone that they have no balance.

Another fun fact about the debate...

Trump had first two minutes that went uninterrupted. 

Biden then had two minutes which went uninterrupted. 

Then when it went back to Trump, Biden interrupted Trump three times, therefor initiating the debacle that ensued...along with the name-calling and littany of lies. 

Biden is a complete fraud and a swamp creature that is in China's pocket...possibly Russia and Ukraine as well. 

Anyone that votes for him has been completely played and should be embarrassed/ashamed that they haven't figured it out yet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1