Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

The First Debate

Why is Chris Wallace STILL asking him to denounce white supremacists? Is he like 3 years behind?

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

10 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Why is Chris Wallace STILL asking him to denounce white supremacists? Is he like 3 years behind?

He pulled the race card right before Trump started landing punches on ANTIFA/BLM.  Typical leftist homo move.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Just now, Woody said:

He pulled the race card right before Trump started landing punches on ANTIFA/BLM.  Typical leftist homo move.  :niterider:

I was not impressed with Trump's answer though because he gave meat to the Leftists over the Proud Boys comment. He should have simply said: "Chris, I've denounced white supremacists a few times already and recently designated the KKK as a terrorist group. The violence we're seeing in these cities is largely due to extreme Leftist groups so I'm not sure why you're trying to cover for them by placing the blame on a small, insignificant portion of extremists who aren't even funded by big monied interests."

• Thanks 2

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

12 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I was not impressed with Trump's answer though because he gave meat to the Leftists over the Proud Boys comment. He should have simply said: "Chris, I've denounced white supremacists a few times already and recently designated the KKK as a terrorist group. The violence we're seeing in these cities is largely due to extreme Leftist groups so I'm not sure why you're trying to cover for them by placing the blame on a small, insignificant portion of extremists who aren't even funded by big monied interests."

Yes, I agree. A big mistake by Trump I know he wanted to put the spotlight on ANTIFA, but, the white supremacist was easily dismissed by pointing out designating the KKK a terrorist group. Like you said. Then ask when was the KKK even relevant? ANTIFA is a current issue. Diffuse and the segue into the point you want to make. 

• Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

56 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Thoughts

Whole thing was a chaotic mess. Not what anyone wanted to see. Part of the blame is on the format, some is on Wallace, and neither Trump or Biden helped. 

The fact that Biden has hid and avoided questions and answers for months also made the environment of the debate ripe for this type of debacle.

Trump was clearly acting the way he's felt the need to since being elected and that's to fight and push through when he's attacked or when obvious lies are being told against him (correct the record says 33 misleading claims from Biden). He even took the opportunity to call out Joe, Hillary, Obama etc for the treasonous actions they took against him and the country by sabotaging the Trump administration from the jump (undeniable fact that keeps being revealed more and more). Notice Joe stood there speechless and his jaw literally dropped while listening. 

Trump should've put the KKK and white supremacy garbage to bed when given the chance. I expect he will denounce it, but would've been better right then and there. 

I wasn't thrilled with the constant interruptions, and I do think alot of that doesn't come off well. Besides that, I think he hit on his points and was very honest and clear about his positions.

Joe on the other hand was a disaster. The man was stuttering and stammering from his first lines, and it's clear he had canned responses ready to go (may have had the questions before hand?). He also refused to answer court stacking, claimed the green new deal isn't his (lie), and basically endorsed Antifa...disastrous and will hurt him. Wouldn't answer about law and order and was exposed for having no backing from law enforcement...all terrible looks for him. 

The lies and the name-calling...just WOW! As I've said, correct the record says 33 misleading claims. He simply claimed lie when Trump said something he didn't want to hear. Anyone that wants to claim Trump lies looks stupid as fuck after Bidens behavior last evening. Joe was clearly triggered numerous times and if it wasn't for Trump and Wallace saving him from himself, he likely gaffes hard or goes off the rails. Calling him a racist and a clown is sad and shows how weak he is that he devolved to this behavior.  This from a man that claims to want to unite and lower the temperature of the country...GTFO. Simply more lies from the real liar that can't expose his agenda to the American people. Kelly Anne Conway has also come out and said Biden lied about his claim involving her, so caught red handed on that one...same as the vid calling the troops sick bastards.

But he did manage to look competent for the most part, so I guess he has that.

And just to add this...there's video of a wire inside his jacket, as well as a device inside his sleeve. The man was wired for something it appears, and his refusal to be checked after previously agreeing is suspect as hell.

Overall, the debate was largely embarrassing to Americans and I wish many things would have went differently for all involved. 

Great post.  Summed it up well.

1 hour ago, Woody said:

He is still being asked to do it because he still has not done it.

• Disagree 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, Philly'sFinest said:

Wrong as usual

Yep.  I'm sure my good friend HipKat just hadn't had the opportunity to do any real research on the topic, though.  It's not like he's a pure partisan or anything.

The POTUS blew it.  If he followed the format he agreed to, he would have had plenty of time to articulate his position and offer rebuttal.  His "Loudest man in the room" approach was not what was appropriate for this debate.  

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, foster said:

The POTUS blew it.  If he followed the format he agreed to, he would have had plenty of time to articulate his position and offer rebuttal.  His "Loudest man in the room" approach was not what was appropriate for this debate.  

Is there ever a time when he ever does anything that’s appropriate? Here’s the biggest difference with all of that other bullshit aside. Joe Biden talked about his plans. Donald Trump did not talk about any plans because he doesn’t have any plans. The only thing he came close to talking about was a healthcare plan which he obviously lied about, just like he’s been lying about it for four years

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Wrong as usual

But, that’s why he needed to say it. If he did, Dems would have just pretended it didn’t happen, like they are his declaring the KKK a terrorist group. But, because he was in a hurry to get to ANTIFA, he didn’t dot the i. And now the media has a dead horse to beat.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

5 minutes ago, Nuke said:

But, that’s why he needed to say it. If he did, Dems would have just pretended it didn’t happen, like they are his declaring the KKK a terrorist group. But, because he was in a hurry to get to ANTIFA, he didn’t dot the i. And now the media has a dead horse to beat.

Fuck the press.  Our President knows he can never win with it comes to them.  I sit back sometimes and wonder would it would actually be like to have a fair and honest press.  I have heard that it kind of existed at one time, but those days are long over.  How nice.  The press as complete partisans and cheerleaders for the left.

6 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Fuck the press.  Our President knows he can never win with it comes to them.  I sit back sometimes and wonder would it would actually be like to have a fair and honest press.  I have heard that it kind of existed at one time, but those days are long over.  How nice.  The press as complete partisans and cheerleaders for the left.

It's obvious and this is why everyone should be voting out the left.

Deep state and the swamp is the Democratic party.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Our President is the king of playing the victim card.  This debate was tee'd up perfectly for him.  Fox moderator, first debate.  All he needed to do was follow the rules of the debate and he could have easily articulated his points.  The press has nothing to do with his performance last night.  He owns it completely.  There's nobody else to blame but himself.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

He is still being asked to do it because he still has not done it.

He's done it plenty of times, the media just keeps asking because they hope he'll slip up.  They're like the naughty kid who keeps asking his parents if he's going to get something for Christmas.  :niterider:

trumpracism.png

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

11 minutes ago, foster said:

Our President is the king of playing the victim card.  This debate was tee'd up perfectly for him.  Fox moderator, first debate.  All he needed to do was follow the rules of the debate and he could have easily articulated his points.  The press has nothing to do with his performance last night.  He owns it completely.  There's nobody else to blame but himself.

Perhaps I'm mistaken, but since when has Chris Wallace been considered a big conservative or even a moderate for that matter.  Yes, he does currently work for FOX, but that hardly makes him a right wing partisan or anything close to it.  

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Perhaps I'm mistaken, but since when has Chris Wallace been considered a big conservative or even a moderate for that matter.  Yes, he does currently work for FOX, but that hardly makes him a right wing partisan or anything close to it.  

Never, in fact, he's a registered Democrat.

My question is, did Joe have some kind of a rig keeping him in the game?

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1311179736253562881

Bidens Mic.jpg

Parler @NYexile

26 minutes ago, Woody said:

He's done it plenty of times, the media just keeps asking because they hope he'll slip up.  They're like the naughty kid who keeps asking his parents if he's going to get something for Christmas.  :niterider:

trumpracism.png

Except that’s not the question and he has not come right out and said it, he’s tiptoed around it. Which is why what he said last night is being magnified. And then, we can sprinkle a little bit of everybody who’s known him for many years, all say he’s a fucking racist, right on top

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Never, in fact, he's a registered Democrat.

My question is, did Joe have some kind of a rig keeping him in the game?

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1311179736253562881

Bidens Mic.jpg

My, oh my does that ever look suspect.  No wonder they sought to avoid the electronics check.  What a cheater. 

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

You know what I'm beyond tired of hearing:

Racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist ................

Catch my drift?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You know what I'm beyond tired of hearing:

Racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist ................

Catch my drift?

It's all they have. They'll just keep asking him to disavow white supremacists even though they aren't the problem.

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

9 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Except that’s not the question and he has not come right out and said it, he’s tiptoed around it. Which is why what he said last night is being magnified. And then, we can sprinkle a little bit of everybody who’s known him for many years, all say he’s a fucking racist, right on top

I'll take your word for it.  I know you and The Donald go way back.  :niterider:

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

It's all they have. They'll just keep asking him to disavow white supremacists even though they aren't the problem.

Any moron knows the unrest and other problems are from the left side of the aisle.  Certainly not from some pretty much imaginary "white supremacists".  That is such COMPLETE HORSESHIT.  Pretty galling that they can blame ultra right wingers with a straight face.