Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

The First Debate

No matter which side you're on, anything you thought about this in August has been shredded in September. Trump's foot is so far down his own throat, half of it is sticking out his own ass. The big question is, do Biden's people have him ready to defend the onslaught of lies and rhetoric by calling it out or will he get caught in the Trump trap and go on the defensive?

I know what I'd do and that's just let Trump know everytime he speaks that I know he's lying and be ready with facts to back it up. When he pulls the Economy card - use facts to show that the economy was slowing under Trump, before Covid. When he pulls up the Ukraine card, point out the Government's policy on corruption in Ukraine. And so on. Once the lies are exposed, Trump will reveal his ignorance.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

17 minutes ago, HipKat said:

No matter which side you're on, anything you thought about this in August has been shredded in September. Trump's foot is so far down his own throat, half of it is sticking out his own ass. The big question is, do Biden's people have him ready to defend the onslaught of lies and rhetoric by calling it out or will he get caught in the Trump trap and go on the defensive?

I know what I'd do and that's just let Trump know everytime he speaks that I know he's lying and be ready with facts to back it up. When he pulls the Economy card - use facts to show that the economy was slowing under Trump, before Covid. When he pulls up the Ukraine card, point out the Government's policy on corruption in Ukraine. And so on. Once the lies are exposed, Trump will reveal his ignorance.

The problem is trump will just double down and triple down. It should be the job of the moderator to hold people accountable and keep them on topic. Wallace did push back a little once, but who knows. Biden won't be intimidated an will call trump out for his antics though. It should be entertaining regardless!

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Joe30330 is going to get chumpitized.  I like your optimism, though.  The key for Trump is to force Joe30330 to defend his policies.  Does Joe30330 even know his own policies?  We'll find out tomorrow night, or maybe not.  Joe30330 did claim that he visited Ralph Northam recently so he might use that as an out.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

6 hours ago, Woody said:

Joe30330 is going to get chumpitized.  I like your optimism, though.  The key for Trump is to force Joe30330 to defend his policies.  Does Joe30330 even know his own policies?  We'll find out tomorrow night, or maybe not.  Joe30330 did claim that he visited Ralph Northam recently so he might use that as an out.  :niterider:

I might have agreed with that a few months ago, but that would have been before disparaging the troops, lying about the severity of Covid 19 and his failure to lead the nation - which is a preselected topic tonight, his taxes and a fishy SCOTUS selection, another topic for tonight

• Haha 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

I might have agreed with that a few months ago, but that would have been before disparaging the troops, lying about the severity of Covid 19 and his failure to lead the nation - which is a preselected topic tonight, his taxes and a fishy SCOTUS selection, another topic for tonight

WISHING & HOPING

2 hours ago, JLB said:

The delusion runs deep. :classic_rolleyes:

Looking in the mirror when you said that? It’s your side that supports a criminal. It’s your side that supports a grifter. It’s your side that supports the greatest threat to national security.

ask yourself these questions.

is your every day life better or worse now than it was four years ago? Is the economy in better shape now please or four years ago? Is Unemployment higher now than it was four years ago or lower?  Is there more civil unrest now or four years ago? Are opposite sides of the political line more divided now or four years ago? Our groceries more expensive now or four years ago? Is it easier to go to restaurants now than it was four years ago? 

And who was elected president four years ago?

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

Looking in the mirror when you said that? It’s your side that supports a criminal. It’s your side that supports a grifter. It’s your side that supports the greatest threat to national security.

ask yourself these questions.

is your every day life better or worse now than it was four years ago? Is the economy in better shape now please or four years ago? Is Unemployment higher now than it was four years ago or lower?  Is there more civil unrest now or four years ago? Are opposite sides of the political line more divided now or four years ago? Our groceries more expensive now or four years ago? Is it easier to go to restaurants now than it was four years ago? 

And who was elected president four years ago?

Blame Trump, huh?  LOL.  You're not exactly impartial, brah.  Far from it.  I could easily take apart your every point, but what purpose would it serve?  You cannot change the mind of a "true believer" (those beyond help).

@Meathead Bowman trolling me

• Sad 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

thats not really a troll. hes responding to your content

i see other times hes trolling. this ones not a good example

why dont you just put him on ignore. remember, you have to check that hes been fully ignored on your ignore status page, you can find it by clicking on your username at the top right

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Joe won't take a drug test, won't go without an earpiece, and then asked the Trump campaign for a break every 30 minutes. Luckily Trump said no. I highly anticipate this meeting tonight but I have zero faith that Wallace will keep it fair. I'm sure old Joe has had all of the questions already so he could rehearse them just like Hillary Clinton did. My guess on the breaks is that he might need his diaper changed every half an hour!

Trump camp seeks extra debate rule: Third party inspectors to look for electronic devices in candidates' ears - Biden’s campaign manager called the Trump campaign’s request 'absurd'

“Joe Biden’s handlers several days ago agreed to a pre-debate inspection for electronic earpieces but today abruptly reversed themselves and declined. Biden’s handlers have asked for multiple breaks during the debate, which President Trump doesn’t need, so we have rejected that request," Trump campaign spokesman Tim Murtaugh said. "On top of the refusal to take a drug test, it seems pretty obvious that the Biden team is looking for any safety net they can find in the hours leading up to the debate. With his 47 years as a failed Washington politician, how much help does Biden want?

Over the last several weeks, sources told Fox News, the former vice president's campaign has also requested two breaks -- one every 30 minutes -- to break up the 90-minute commercial-free program. But that request has been denied by their Trump counterparts, the sources said.

A Trump campaign source told Fox News that "our guy doesn't need breaks. He gives 90-minute speeches all the time."

Kate Bedingfield, Biden’s deputy campaign manager, called the Trump campaign’s request “absurd” in a call with reporters. She also denied the claim that the campaign had asked for breaks.

Rising Joe Biden GIF

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

Joe won't take a drug test, won't go without an earpiece, and then asked the Trump campaign for a break every 30 minutes. Luckily Trump said no. I highly anticipate this meeting tonight but I have zero faith that Wallace will keep it fair. I'm sure old Joe has had all of the questions already so he could rehearse them just like Hillary Clinton did. My guess on the breaks is that he might need his diaper changed every half an hour!

Trump camp seeks extra debate rule: Third party inspectors to look for electronic devices in candidates' ears - Biden’s campaign manager called the Trump campaign’s request 'absurd'

“Joe Biden’s handlers several days ago agreed to a pre-debate inspection for electronic earpieces but today abruptly reversed themselves and declined. Biden’s handlers have asked for multiple breaks during the debate, which President Trump doesn’t need, so we have rejected that request," Trump campaign spokesman Tim Murtaugh said. "On top of the refusal to take a drug test, it seems pretty obvious that the Biden team is looking for any safety net they can find in the hours leading up to the debate. With his 47 years as a failed Washington politician, how much help does Biden want?

Over the last several weeks, sources told Fox News, the former vice president's campaign has also requested two breaks -- one every 30 minutes -- to break up the 90-minute commercial-free program. But that request has been denied by their Trump counterparts, the sources said.

A Trump campaign source told Fox News that "our guy doesn't need breaks. He gives 90-minute speeches all the time."

Kate Bedingfield, Biden’s deputy campaign manager, called the Trump campaign’s request “absurd” in a call with reporters. She also denied the claim that the campaign had asked for breaks.

Rising Joe Biden GIF

I don't believe the Biden campaign.  They must have realized they really need the earpiece.  No matter.  It will be pretty obvious.

• Like 1

This is quite a wonderful and informative thread started by your friend and mine HipKat.  Thanks for all you do, big guy.  You're the best! 

3 hours ago, Meathead said:

thats not really a troll. hes responding to your content

i see other times hes trolling. this ones not a good example

why dont you just put him on ignore. remember, you have to check that hes been fully ignored on your ignore status page, you can find it by clicking on your username at the top right

I HAVE hgim on ignore. I've HAD him on ignore for months. This stupid site has a glitch where, if a page refreshes, you can see the posts from people on your ignore list - which is how I saw it in the first place. He knows I have him on ignore - which is why he trolls my shit the way he does. Stop acting like you're oblivious to this stuff

Seek help. soflabillsfan

What's up with this?

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Trump-Biden debate viewers can win cash by predicting occurrences, phrases

Will President Trump use the nickname “Sleepy Joe” during next week’s presidential debate? Will 2020 Democratic nominee Joe Biden say the word “malarkey” more than he mentions former President Barack Obama?

FOX Bet Super 6, a free-to-play app that typically focuses on sporting events, will allow users to win prizes by making accurate predictions about the first presidential debate between President Trump and Democratic nominee Biden on Tuesday, Sept. 29 in Cleveland.

LINK

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

Here is what I really think will happen tonight. When it’s all over the Trump supporters will say that he won and Biden supporters will say that Biden won. And that is just the sad truth.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Here is what I really think will happen tonight. When it’s all over the Trump supporters will say that he won and Biden supporters will say that Biden won. And that is just the sad truth.

Nobody won tonight, IMO.  Trump was off the rails and wouldn't answer the white supremacy question properly or even the final question which might have hurt him.  Joe30330 played it safe and gave generic answers whenever he could without getting interrupted.  Sadly, he didn't answer the supreme court question and backtracked on the manifesto which might have upset the far left demo of his base.  He needs to work on his body language, too.  Whenever Trump would trash him he would look down at his feet.  A sign of shame and guilt.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

Here's Rudy's take.  :niterider:

rudy.jpeg

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

Biden looked old. Really old. Trump just reinforced that he’s a dickhead. I don’t know why I’m not hearing a lot of people say this, but kind of sounded like Donald Trump said if he loses he’s going to intimate violence against this country.

If this is how it is then it’s kind of pointless to even have a debate anymore. I didn’t think Biden was terrible until Trump was talking about his kid and then he would lose his mind. Although there were a few terrible moments on both sides, which I’m sure everybody has already talked about to death.

Oh, and now the right wing extremists and the proud boys types are all over Twitter with standby.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Trump needs to learn to let Biden talk and gaffe. Biden gaffed right out of the gate. It would have been better if Trump just stood there and smiled.

34 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Oh, and now the right wing extremists and the proud boys types are all over Twitter with standby.

Joe30330 is already running with it.    :niterider:

joe30330.png

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

8 minutes ago, TheMachinist said:

Trump needs to learn to let Biden talk and gaffe. Biden gaffed right out of the gate. It would have been better if Trump just stood there and smiled.

That would have been nice, but that was a 2 vs 1 debate we watched tonight.  Trump wasn't going to let Chris and Joe30330 control the conversation.  :niterider:

trumpvs.jpg

• Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png