Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Miami Reporter Just Tweeted This About the Bills

Awesome to finally get some national attention for once. I gotta see us beat NE first before I truly become a believer.

• Thanks 2

Who the Fuck cares what some asshole from Miami thinks. You have Daddy issues Sean?

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group.  But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.  You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did.  You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” 

Only the second sentence is ever uttered by US hating libtards.

Then he gets bashed and laughed at by every dolphin fan saying he’s on crack.

but I’ve followed this guy for 4 years...and just like the Jets dude bashed and laughed at the Bills for the last few years. He bashed Allen for 2 years. Even after huge games he still thought Allen was a joke. He tweeted several times during the playoff game mocking Allen. But early this offseason came around on Allen. And now this? Unreal.

miserable that 70s show GIF

Just now, DeRokerij said:

Who the Fuck cares what some asshole from Miami thinks. You have Daddy issues Sean?

He writes for the South Florida Sun Sentinel. Full time NFL reporter. He’s seen some shit. He knows some shit. It’s nice to see the opinions of non homers. Ya know guys like Chris Brown who were reporting shit like EJ Manuel would be great. This is the first time ever that I’ve seen so many non Bills people give them their due.

• Like 1

You have ZERO right to ride this gravy train. You bash the Bills every chance you can, call "game over" at 0-3.  Fuck you call game before the game has even started started. You are and always have been a miserable loser fuck. 

• Haha 1

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group.  But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.  You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did.  You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” 

Only the second sentence is ever uttered by US hating libtards.

Josh is winning the hearts and minds of everyone... and they can all suck it.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

this was a good call

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

18 hours ago, DeRokerij said:

You have ZERO right to ride this gravy train. You bash the Bills every chance you can, call "game over" at 0-3.  Fuck you call game before the game has even started started. You are and always have been a miserable loser fuck. 

Season over 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Plenty of reporters and writers our there have mocked Allen time and time again. And Allen certainly gave them (at times) ammo for it. What I never understood is why people from Miami did it. Josh Allen, even when he wasn't playing at the current level , has been Miami's daddy. He's one Charles Clay drop away form being undefeated. He's got 3 player of the week honors against them. He fucking owns them. And yet they kept on writing their bs. 

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

On 9/28/2020 at 10:25 PM, DeRokerij said:

Geez, lighten up

On 9/28/2020 at 10:25 PM, DeRokerij said:

Oh I have every right to enjoy the ride. More than anyone. I bash them because I love them. If I hated the bills I would have lost interest years ago and wouldn’t bother. You sound like the miserable fuck. Sounds like you have some resentment issues dude.