that all the highlight shows and what not are only showing Rams touchdowns and people losing their minds over how such a great and epic comeback was thwarted by the refs. 

no credit to the Bills
no Bills highlights

fuck them. 

• Like 2
  • Barf 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

I even seen fuckers say shit like “I cAmE aWaY moRe imPressEd wiTh tHe rAmS tHan I diD wIth dA bIlLs”.

It was an impressive beat down by the Bills and then an inexplicable comeback by the team that was up 28-3? WTH?

• Thanks 1

Karma's a bitch. They were gifted a trip to the Super Bowl with that bogus non PI call vs. the Saints. Those fucking refs.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

I even seen fuckers say shit like “I cAmE aWaY moRe imPressEd wiTh tHe rAmS tHan I diD wIth dA bIlLs”.

Normally stuff like this would piss me off since the Bills were so dominant for 5/8 of the game, but they deserve it and probably need to hear it. Maybe it will finally sink in that the game doesn't automatically end the minute you go up by two scores.  We actually blew our 28-3 lead faster than Atlanta did in the Super Bowl. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Thurmal said:

Normally stuff like this would piss me off since the Bills were so dominant for 5/8 of the game, but they deserve it and probably need to hear it. Maybe it will finally sink in that the game doesn't automatically end the minute you go up by two scores.  We actually blew our 28-3 lead faster than Atlanta did in the Super Bowl. 

And the Rams did it by running the ball right down the Bills throat. 

good job Ed Oliver.

• Thanks 1