Sign in to follow this  
Woody

Wave your flags for Trump

25 minutes ago, Meathead said:

you cant follow someone around and make snide comments after every one of their posts. we call that 'stalking' and if you report it and can show a pattern then it will be enforced

I respond negatively to him a lot, but it's certainly not every post, nor do I follow him around EVER.  Never have.  That's pure paranoia on his part.  He's actually difficult to avoid with all his negative-Trump propaganda 24/7.  Just look at how many baiting threads against the President he starts.  He's TRYING to push buttons.  He can dish it out, but whines when anyone gives it right back to him.  I sense a complete lack of maturity.  Like I said, I'll try to steer clear of the guy.

yeah but he showed some unrelated posts you just badgered him on. thats how it loooked to me. so free speech but dont badger

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

39 minutes ago, Meathead said:

you cant follow someone around and make snide comments after every one of their posts. we call that 'stalking' and if you report it and can show a pattern then it will be enforced

Well it seems silly you have to chase down that nonsense.  I see HipKat all over others with a retort and it's not a big deal.  Like you said, use the ignore function or just ignore.

• Like 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

10 minutes ago, Meathead said:

yeah but he showed some unrelated posts you just badgered him on. thats how it loooked to me. so free speech but dont badger

Fair enough.  Admittedly he's kind of fun to badger a little bit because he flies off the handle so easily.  He does a bit of badgering himself if you look.  I will not be doing a research project as he, apparently, had the time and motivation to do.  It's definitely comical that he's playing victim here.  Classic example of someone who can dish it out, but can't take it.  Oh well.

Meat, do we have to set up a safe space? 🌈

• Haha 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

2 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

Well it seems silly you have to chase down that nonsense.  I see HipKat all over others with a retort and it's not a big deal.  Like you said, use the ignore function or just ignore.

I don't go reply to p[eople I have on ignore. I might reference someone's post if I see it in a quote, but you don't see me directly quoting or replying to Sack or Philly, for example

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Can't we all just get along???  LOL

NeVaRRRRRRRrrRR!!!!11!

9bRx.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

23 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

I think I'm just going to have to ignore him.  Seems he has it in for me.  I will not "put him on ignore", though.  His wrong minded posts help keep me centered. 

31 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I think I'm just going to have to ignore him.  Seems he has it in for me.  I will not "put him on ignore", though.  His wrong minded posts help keep me centered. 

He put me on ignore and I couldn't be any happier that I don't have to get responses from that "person".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Well, I certainly didn't see you trolling.  It's just that hitting my head against a brick wall gives me a headache.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47pl65shkvspwuylrogw

• Thanks 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

3 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

Well, I certainly didn't see you trolling.  It's just that hitting my head against a brick wall gives me a headache.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47pl65shkvspwuylrogw

Thanks.  He's very thin skinned and flies off the handle quite easily.  Persecution complex X 10.  I shall turn the other cheek.

process.jpg

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

Flags are still waving for Trump.  :clapper: :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

1 hour ago, Woody said:

Flags are still waving for Trump.  :clapper: :niterider:

The epicly high level of ignorance never fails to amaze me....

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

The epicly high level of ignorance never fails to amaze me....

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

2 hours ago, Woody said:

It's not the flag waving, it's the continued support for a complete disaster of a presidency that through his own arrogance is spreading Covid-19 throughout his inner circle.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I think Biden voters are overall smart but they've been trained to believe so many things that aren't so.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, DannyBoy said:

EjgNjmMUcAAsLR2?format=jpg&name=small

Oh the humanity!

It's the voting booths that count, not the super-spreader rallies that MAGATs love to infect each other at

Seek help. soflabillsfan

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png