Sign in to follow this  
Woody

Wave your flags for Trump

:clapper::beer::rockon:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Former KKK leader endorses Trump for president again – and Tucker Carlson for VP

David Duke, one of the US’s most notorious racist extremists, has reiterated his support for Donald Trump’s re-election campaign and suggested the president replace his current vice president, Mike Pence, with Fox News host Tucker Carlson.

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

• Like 2

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

At what point do you people swallow your pride and just admit that you were taken in by a ConMan? Remember when y’all said he would make a great president because he’s a great businessman? Well now we know that he is a terrible businessman who has no idea how to run a business and is running this country into the ground just like everything else he touches.

it’s OK to admit you made a mistake. What’s not OK is knowing you made a mistake and keep making the same mistake. The only thing you’re going to do if you re-elect Donald Trump is delaying his eventual Incarceration by four years

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, Woody said:

foodreview.jpeg

His campaign is running out of money so I guess every $12 helps

• Haha 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Umm more like Trump Supporter

gilligan's island television GIF by TV Land Classic

Everyone else

albert einstein GIF

• Like 1
  • Trump 1
  • Barf 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 hours ago, HipKat said:

Umm more like Trump Supporter

gilligan's island television GIF by TV Land Classic

Everyone else

albert einstein GIF

You apparently consider yourself a lot smarter than anyone else does.

@Meathead  Oh look, Bowman trolling me

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

@Meathead  Oh look, Bowman trolling me

LOL.  Tattletale.  Pretty darn benign if you ask me.  Is this really what gets you in trouble around here?  Mr. Hip is doing his best to silence those who disagree with him.  Doing my best to ignore him, but hard to do when he gets on his high horse.  Does this compare with gunshots to the face?  Really?

@Meathead  and here he is trolling me again. Sorry I got home late last night but when I do have time I am going to do this for every single post that he has trolled  me on for the last month and you’re going to get real fucking sick of seeing how many times I’ve tagged you

Seek help. soflabillsfan

17 minutes ago, HipKat said:

@Meathead  and here he is trolling me again. Sorry I got home late last night but when I do have time I am going to do this for every single post that he has trolled  me on for the last month and you’re going to get real fucking sick of seeing how many times I’ve tagged you

And I'll most certainly do the same.  What's good for the goose is good for the gander.  Plenty of obnoxious stuff/insults/nastiness/trolling courtesy of my pal Hip.  Or should I take the high road and just try to move on and ignore him?  Will noodle on it.

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Tattletale.  Pretty darn benign if you ask me.  Is this really what gets you in trouble around here?  Mr. Hip is doing his best to silence those who disagree with him.  Doing my best to ignore him, but hard to do when he gets on his high horse.  Does this compare with gunshots to the face?  Really?

yes, technically it qualifies. just stop commenting on him unless youre posting something constructive to the subject

or just put him on ignore. ive got 5 on ignore right now, its a great tool. you were on there for a while, but youve improved your posting dramatically. you can stop this Hip trolling easy, one way or another

warning: ignore has proven quirky. after putting someone on ignore, you have to check permissions checked off bc sometime it omits checks. if any are missing, un-ignore and re-ignore  until they are checked properly. i think you can also just check them on their ignore page, too, avoiding the un-ingnoring and re-ignoring. i just re-ignored bc so many checks were missing. i think you get to ignore settings from your profile page

EDIT: Just click on your username at the top right and a drop-down list will get you to ignore settings

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

btw:

Tuck Frump

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

yes, thats a little more like trolling to me

bowman, put him on ignore. if he does the same, problem solved. remember to check your ignore settings afterwards by clicking on your name in the far upper right and selecting ignore settings

27 minutes ago, Meathead said:

yes, technically it qualifies. just stop commenting on him unless youre posting something constructive to the subject

or just put him on ignore. ive got 5 on ignore right now, its a great tool. you were on there for a while, but youve improved your posting dramatically. you can stop this Hip trolling easy, one way or another

warning: ignore has proven quirky. after putting someone on ignore, you have to check permissions checked off bc sometime it omits checks. if any are missing, un-ignore and re-ignore  until they are checked properly. i think you can also just check them on their ignore page, too, avoiding the un-ingnoring and re-ignoring. i just re-ignored bc so many checks were missing. i think you get to ignore settings from your profile page

EDIT: Just click on your username at the top right and a drop-down list will get you to ignore settings

That's just plain stupid.   How can that be any worse than a response emoji?   

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

58 minutes ago, Meathead said:

I'll just do my best to bite my tongue.  He's actually not even worth arguing with.  I've never put anyone on ignore.  Can't bring myself to do it.

i used to be like that

but after hearing the same inane biased partisan bullshit over and over and over again, i decided that the ignore feature was much better than letting other idiots get me worked up over the same bullshit

50 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

That's just plain stupid.   How can that be any worse than a response emoji?   

you cant follow someone around and make snide comments after every one of their posts. we call that 'stalking' and if you report it and can show a pattern then it will be enforced

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Meathead said:

i used to be like that

but after hearing the same inane biased partisan bullshit over and over and over again, i decided that the ignore feature was much better than letting other idiots get me worked up over the same bullshit

May end up doing that.  Will see how it goes.  I'ts sorta fun to watch him implode.