Sign in to follow this  
rcas0308

Josh Allen Apology Form

Funny idea. A lot of people have to eat crow. Including me. 
But the reason list does not make sense. The reason for my concern was that I actually watched his college games and that I do NOT care about his height and 40 time. 
And can please somebody explain to him the difference between first down and first down. Fourth down you have to be heroic, evade three tacklers and somehow make a play with the game on the line. On first down you can throw the ball away and not lose 10+ yards ... 

Other than that he is pretty great 😄

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

53 minutes ago, Topas said:

Funny idea. A lot of people have to eat crow. Including me. 
But the reason list does not make sense. The reason for my concern was that I actually watched his college games and that I do NOT care about his height and 40 time. 
And can please somebody explain to him the difference between first down and first down. Fourth down you have to be heroic, evade three tacklers and somehow make a play with the game on the line. On first down you can throw the ball away and not lose 10+ yards ... 

Other than that he is pretty great 😄

Ya this was just circulating on social media. I would have different boxes. Or at least offer an other option. Most people eating crow now  would probably say because accuracy cannot be improved! Which if anything Allen has been has proven is very accurate this year. It's his decision making that could get better and fortunately that is something that will definitely get better in time. 

I'll gladly sign and continue to eat delicious crow. 

I though he wasn't gonna be good because all I saw was a strong arm with no accuracy. The next Blaine Gabbert/Mike Glennon/Marinovich/Bortles/Boller. You name it. I was WRONG. Sooooooooooooo wrong. My man has all the balls and with the careful and smart up bringing the Bills have done he's getting better with each day. 

Still some dumb ass plays here and there but I mean. The way he's playing ? Its just nitpicking at this point. 

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Love it. I also saw this one on-line and I can't tell which one is better.

Josh Allen Apology.jpg

• Thanks 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I have ALWAYS had Allen's back since watching him at Wyoming.

All I need to do is wipe my ass with that form. Nothing more. :classic_biggrin:

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

I'd check the box "The evidence pointed to a bust".  Happy to be wrong. 

Exactly. The evidence or "game tape" showed an immensely talented player but very raw and flawed. I thought he had the highest potential of all the QBs in that draft class. But I also thought he had far and away the lowest floor. I thought he was too much of a project and would probably never reach that high ceiling. I wanted Rosen because I thought he would be ready right away (although a lower cieling) and we could be a contender faster with a solid defense and running game.

• Like 2

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

9 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

Please fill out and hand in by the end of the day to reapply for your fan status. Thanks 

E3827F74-434B-4070-B31E-DF5646D44951.jpeg

Awesome RCAS, good find! 👍

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

I have ALWAYS had Allen's back since watching him at Wyoming.

All I need to do is wipe my ass with that form. Nothing more. :classic_biggrin:

So YOU were the ONE!🤓

13 minutes ago, jc856 said:

So YOU were the ONE!🤓

One of the few, at least.

But this thing isn't over, he has to keep playing at an MVP level till the D catches up.

Even with that said, I have the confidence that Allen is FINALLY the answer at the QB position since the question arose at the end of the 1996 season.

I will admit I didn't want Josh because he was a Boom or Bust prospect.  I was all in on Sam Darnold because he was an ideal pocket passer with great accuracy.  I also was high on Baker Mayfield because he had excellent tangibles and accuracy.  Josh was a role of the dice....he could be awesome...like Pat Mahomes awesome or he could be terrible and out of the league in 5 years...just didn't want to roll the dice.

3 minutes ago, Zan186 said:

I will admit I didn't want Josh because he was a Boom or Bust prospect.  I was all in on Sam Darnold because he was an ideal pocket passer with great accuracy.  I also was high on Baker Mayfield because he had excellent tangibles and accuracy.  Josh was a role of the dice....he could be awesome...like Pat Mahomes awesome or he could be terrible and out of the league in 5 years...just didn't want to roll the dice.

Aaaaand???Josh is a baller, Bills are 3-0, just say you were wrong

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group.  But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.  You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did.  You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” 

Only the second sentence is ever uttered by US hating libtards.