Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

2 more games until the prime time Chiefs match up

Here's to hoping our D is much improved for that game. 

• Like 1

We will win the East!! Go Bills!!

1 hour ago, theAteam said:

Titans scare the shit out of me if we can't stop the run. That's all they do.

Agreed. Thats' where I got the 1 L from.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

4 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I don’t want to count our chickens before they hatch, but I think we are more talented than Vegas, and on par with the Titans.

We should be at least 4-1 heading into that Chiefs game.

Here’s to hoping NYS allows us to have *some* fans for that prime time matchup.

I think that Josh has the arm, the accuracy, and receivers to beat anybody. Smarter game management should come next. I noticed his sliding more lately. 

• Thanks 1

Defense will show nice improvement next week vs LVR. Big test will be if they can stop Henry. Barring injury I believe Frazier will get things straightened out and Josh will offset Titans run game. 5-0 going into Chiefs game.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, theAteam said:

Titans scare the shit out of me if we can't stop the run. That's all they do.

We all had that same bad feeling before our game last year and we did well containing him. Then again at no point last season did we look as bad as we have the past 2 weeks on defense soooo.

Is anyone else on the board just waiting for the Titans to stop winning ?? .... I swear I just don't see it. Its fucking  Ryan Tanehill for fucks sake. I realize they don't depend much on him. They play McD ball. Strong run game and tough as nails D. But still, I just don't see a team worthy of their accomplishments. 

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

I think we are better than the titans but their running game is superb which continues to look like our weakness. If AJ Brown is still hurt, we may load the box and take our chances 1 on 1 with their other receivers. I think Vegas is extremely beatable and should be a W. I expect our defense to bounce back next week

• Like 1

Sad that it is a stupid Thursday night game that are all a crapshoot.   3 days to prepare after traveling to Nashville.  Good luck.   

The winner of that game survived it.   Doesn't mean shit come playoff time

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

The Bills can beat ANYONE on their schedule.

We just get driven nuts by this team due to the peaks and valleys during the games.

Nothing is easy for this team and this team. is NEVER out of a game.

It works against all comers, but also creates heart attacks within its fan base. :classic_biggrin:

For the first time since the 90s Super Bowl teams.......I feel the Bills could and can beat anyone. 

Saying that, I think the Bills are going to fuck up the raiders. Seriously. I think we destroy them. 

Titans...not impressed. Fuck them. Bills better win. And I think they will. 

I would lose my shit if the Bills make to that Chief game 5-0. I’d be so pumped I might need oxygen.

If this was a normal year, my god that stadium would be fucking rocking. Even if they do let fans in...how many will it be? 1000? Big whoop. What a fucking waste. 

• Like 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

I don't have confidence in the Bills D lately. Against the run or pass.