Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

What the Fuck is Wrong With Defense Part 2

I mentioned this two weeks ago....I mention it again: 

how do you invest so much to the defense, have a defensive minded head coach...and blow? 

Again, reports indicated that Edmunds was fucking up all day long: poor tackling, not shedding blocks, picking wrong gaps. 1st round picks shouldn’t be fucking up this much.

Is Ed Oliver doing anything? Reports say he’s only playing half the snaps. Didn’t hear his name at all...again....doesn’t sound like 1st round talent to me.

And now Tre White is getting abused. Cool. 

Does Jerry Hughes play for the Bills anymore? 

Thank god the Bills have a 21st century offense now or they are probably 1-2. 

the Bills defenders I did see and hear make plays today: Hyde, Poyer, Wallace, Milano, Epenesa, Johnson.

• Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

Oh and Ed Oliver had...count it with me....

one

thats right...one tackle today. 

Are you fucking kidding? 

I doubt you will see Ed Oliver play more than 55% of the snaps on a weekly basis.

The Bills really like to rotate a lot of bodies through both DT and DE.

That said, I agree he doesn't look like a Top 10 1st round pick.    Sound player.   But not Aaron Donald territory.

• Thanks 1

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

Jesus Christ, look at this little fat titty soft baby ass bitch getting on Tre Edmunds who was injured as fuck having a hard day against a super bowl contender. 

sean, tell your mom to get ready, I’m taking this out on her 

It's nice to be able to win shootouts finally. You were right, you really can't truly compete in today's NFL unless you have an offense that's a threat to score 30 pts any given week.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Crazy Legs said:

I doubt you will see Ed Oliver play more than 55% of the snaps on a weekly basis.

That said, I agree he doesn't look like a Top 10 1st round pick.    Sound player.   But not Aaron Donald territory.

Aaron Donald might be the first non QB player picked if they had a draft of all the players in the last 20 years. He’s 100% on his way to the hall of fame. 

• Thanks 2

Sean complaining about the ... wait for it ... DEfense... good times ... :-D

• Haha 1

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

8 hours ago, Topas said:

Sean complaining about the ... wait for it ... DEfense... good times ... :-D

I know right? Lol

for years I’ve said I’d swap a good offense for a bad offense in a heartbeat....and it looks like they have. And I love it. 

what has changed with the Bills D? Star? I dunno. 

I look forward to seeing the All-22 because I’m not so sure that TD was on Tre. There seemed to be some sort of miscommunication.

But yeah, overall the defense sucks.

And it sucked the ENTIRE game. Not just the second half. The Rams were just screwing up the first half with dropped passes, bad throws, etc.

When the Rams were down by 11, the tv broadcast showed they had almost 100 more yards than us ... even down 11!

• Thanks 2

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Tre froze when it appeared that the Rams player was run blocking ... then was a step behind and that was it ... I tentatively think that it’s on him ... but of course I am not sure about the call

stuff like that happens especially when the DBs have to play the run more aggressively because the front 7 cannot stop a nosebleed 

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

14 hours ago, Crazy Legs said:

To be fair nobody is in Aaron Donald territory. Dude is unique. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

3 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I look forward to seeing the All-22 because I’m not so sure that TD was on Tre. There seemed to be some sort of miscommunication.

And it sucked the ENTIRE game. Not just the second half. The Rams were just screwing up the first half with dropped passes, bad throws, etc.

When the Rams were down by 11, the tv broadcast showed they had almost 100 more yards than us ... even down 11!

Yup. The first half we got lucky. They played damn good on offense but somehow couldn't score. Our D was bad all game long. 

Agreed on the Tre White "given up" TD. I don't think it was his fault at all. Miscommunication and a traffic jam made it happen. Good call by McVay. 

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

5 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Bend but don't break was working.  This was like McD's first year.

2 timely sacks push them back to a 53 yard FG.

Levi gets a pick to stop a drive.

Defense holds after a long drive and gives up 3.

Just none of that happened in the second half.  They basically did what we did to Miami, only with a bunch of fucking 6 yard drag routes and Robert Woods end arounds.  

McVay is a really good playcaller, but the defense needs to pick it up.  Play with some anticipation and urgency.  

Some blame goes to Frazier too.  You gotta make sure Tre is on either Kupp or Woods EVERY play once you see the wheels falling off.  You can't keep him the left side of the field and just letting the Rams do what they want by scheming them away from Tre.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.