Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Trump's Taxes Revealed

8 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

But if a man is a moron how does he con people? Is he a paradoxical conman who somehow manages to persuade people with no semblance of intelligence? He is somehow the dumbest man in the world while simultaneously being a criminal mastermind.

When did I ever say trump is a criminal mastermind?

Trump is a conman who thinks he can do what he wants because he has (or at one time had) lots of money. 

Is conning banks for loans smart? Absolutely not. Its easy to do if you have an army of lawyers and crooked people cooking your books? Yup

Is scamming the IRS smart? Nope. But again with right people you can do it.

How smart do you have to be to lie and steal? 

The stupid ones get caught and nose dive everything they touch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Trump 1
  • Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Gee, a story about Trump and his taxes come out days before a Presidential debate?

Color me fucking shocked.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Inflating property values and lying about losses to screw the banks and the goverment is not legal.

Did you ever notice so anything that’s anti-Trump is fake news to anything that is pro Trump is not fake news? Well yeah, actually I know you noticed that because you have a brain. It’s just kind of funny that the Republicans never noticed that.

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Another attack that won't land on the president.

They already tried this in 2016 and failed. Even if the report is true (doubtful and NYT won't show proof), we already know that he followed the law. The tax loopholes for wealthy have been around forever, and he's been working on reducing taxes for the middle and lower class. This has been a constant message from him. 

Bottom line is these partisan hack machines have been trying everything to get something to stick on Trump and it always falls flat because everyone knows this is their tactic. Watch them ignore other real stories like Hunter and the money and ties to China, Russia, and the Ukraine.

BTW,  Joe Biden is gonna tax you more, and his green new deal would also make you pay more. 

Gotta do your homework in this day and age. Mainstream media is a toxic waste dump that only wants you to know what they decide you should. 

Bolded part... you still believe that? Did you research about his tax reform?

seriously, I really get that Biden is not a good choice. But you cannot believe this lier and let him run this once proud country that was based on values for four more years ...

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

21 hours ago, jc856 said:

Any chance of getting a summary from you?

Trump exploited the tax codes that Joe30330 helped write.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Do you owe a tax if you donate your salary 100%?

• Like 2

" GO BILLS "

5 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I guess we know who the deep state is now.

Anyone who trump owes money to.

Who are these people? I wonder how his debt influences his domestic and foreign policy?

Trumpers got conned and fucked us all.

I’m with you or anyone else that do not like tax evaders. I just can’t figure out why, with all the people who understand tax code, why he’s getting away with something that’s obvious to everyone (apparently). Why aren’t all the trump hating tax code and enforcement people forming a coalition to ruin this guy and get him out of office? 

I mean, if it’s as plain as day that he’s a tax cheat, it shouldn’t be hard to form a group, make it known to Babs and Deniro and Alex and Rosie, and the money would pour in like Niagara Falls! They got Spiro pretty easy......

NY Times Story on Trump’s Tax Records Actually Proves Trump Was Telling the Truth, Blows Apart Democrat’s Conspiracies

The New York Times claims they have obtained roughly twenty years worth of Trump-related tax return data, for him and hundreds of related companies that make up his organization, according to Red State.

It is unclear who leaked the data and information.

The New York Times claims they received the data from someone who had legal rights to the information.

Although it allegedly came from someone who had a legal right to the information, this doesn’t mean they had the legal rights to share it.

Speculators assume that Democrats had something to do with it, likely trying to expose Trump for what they thought would be relatively shady information, however, it appears to have backfired, as it actually proves Trump has been telling the truth.

Trump has been saying that he wasn’t releasing his taxes because he was under audit.

Indeed, according to the New York Times, Trump has, in fact, been under an audit for about ten years, proving he was telling the truth.

From the NY Times:

“But to turn that long arc of failure into a giant refund check, he relied on some deft accounting footwork and an unwitting gift from an unlikely source — Mr. Obama.”

“Business losses can work like a tax-avoidance coupon: A dollar lost on one business reduces a dollar of taxable income from elsewhere. The types and amounts of income that can be used in a given year vary, depending on an owner’s tax status. But some losses can be saved for later use, or even used to request a refund on taxes paid in a prior year.”

“Until 2009, those coupons could be used to wipe away taxes going back only two years. But that November, the window was more than doubled by a little-noticed provision in a bill Mr. Obama signed as part of the Great Recession recovery effort. Now business owners could request full refunds of taxes paid in the prior four years, and 50 percent of those from the year before that.”

More from Red State:

So, if you have any issue with the way Trump got a refund and then didn’t have to pay more, blame Barack Obama; it was perfectly legal because of the law that he signed. So Democrats really can’t attack Trump for using a law they put in place that he was perfectly entitled to use. Bottom line? I want someone who actually has the business acumen to employ what he can within the law, that’s the guy I want in charge of the economy.

Another big item to put paid to Democratic collusion theories — the NY Times found no previously unknown ties to Russia in the records. Or anything apparently illegal. That was another thing which Democrats have been hoping to find and that just got blown apart big time.

Now, the President has disputed the accuracy of some of what the New York Times has said. No doubt he’s bothered that someone illegally leaked the information. But seriously, not only doesn’t it seem to be troubling, it looks on first blush like it puts paid to all the Democratic conspiracy theories against him.

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/09/27/nyt-reveal-on-trumps-tax-records-actually-prove-trump-was-telling-the-truth-blow-apart-dem-conspiracies/

• Like 2

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

Great additional reporting @DannyBoy, this is going over as great as when Dan Rather had those GWB military records.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

4 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I’m with you or anyone else that do not like tax evaders. I just can’t figure out why, with all the people who understand tax code, why he’s getting away with something that’s obvious to everyone (apparently). Why aren’t all the trump hating tax code and enforcement people forming a coalition to ruin this guy and get him out of office? 

I mean, if it’s as plain as day that he’s a tax cheat, it shouldn’t be hard to form a group, make it known to Babs and Deniro and Alex and Rosie, and the money would pour in like Niagara Falls! They got Spiro pretty easy......

the same reasons that the IRS never goes after any billionaires.

https://www.propublica.org/article/irs-sorry-but-its-just-easier-and-cheaper-to-audit-the-poor

“Congress must fund and the IRS must hire and train appropriate numbers of [auditors] to have appropriately balanced coverage across all income levels,” https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6430680-Document-2019-9-6-Treasury-Letter-to-Wyden-RE.html

Meaning, its to expensive to go after the rich for tax law violations, so they target working class and poor Americans.

this isn't rocket appliances.

• Haha 2

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, DannyBoy said:

Posted at 4:30 pm on September 28, 2020 by Sister Toldjah

I am always persuaded by the shit posted by famous, knowledgeable and righteous ppl like this.  

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Someone already mentioned it but President Donald Trump has his $400,000 salary plus $50,000 expense account go back into the treasury.

• Like 2

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

Just now, DannyBoy said:

Someone already mentioned it but President Donald Trump has his $400,000 salary plus $50,000 expense account go back into the treasury.

well thanks for that.  Changes everything!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Barf 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

44 minutes ago, Topas said:

Bolded part... you still believe that? Did you research about his tax reform?

seriously, I really get that Biden is not a good choice. But you cannot believe this lier and let him run this once proud country that was based on values for four more years ...

Back away from the Jim Jones KoolAide bowl.  Don't do it.  

12 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

the same reasons that the IRS never goes after any billionaires.

https://www.propublica.org/article/irs-sorry-but-its-just-easier-and-cheaper-to-audit-the-poor

“Congress must fund and the IRS must hire and train appropriate numbers of [auditors] to have appropriately balanced coverage across all income levels,” https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6430680-Document-2019-9-6-Treasury-Letter-to-Wyden-RE.html

Meaning, its to expensive to go after the rich for tax law violations, so they target working class and poor Americans.

this isn't rocket appliances.

I wasn’t talking about the IRS, f8, is was talking about a private group of trump haters that could easily get funded by rich trump haters, to bring evidence to the fore and force congress or other like entities to look at what is so obvious to you and others. If the man is president AND a crook, well......

20463E47-664E-41AA-9514-9F973FC496B5.jpeg

5 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I wasn’t talking about the IRS, f8, is was talking about a private group of trump haters that could easily get funded by rich trump haters, to bring evidence to the fore and force congress or other like entities to look at what is so obvious to you and others. If the man is president AND a crook, well......

20463E47-664E-41AA-9514-9F973FC496B5.jpeg

Because rich trump haters still don't want anyone looking into their finances either.

its always going to be 1 % v  99%.

The 1% almost never go after each other.

• Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

24 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

CNN’s Brian Stelter Hilariously Tries To White Knight NYT’s Trump Tax Story, Fails Miserably

Posted at 4:30 pm on September 28, 2020 by Sister Toldjah

As my RedState colleague Nick Arama has extensively documented, the New York Times hit piece report from over the weekend on President Trump’s tax returns was not the supposed “bombshell” against Trump many in the media and on the left made it out to be.

Contra to hyperventilating journalists and Democrats alike, the report proved Trump was telling the truth when he claimed he wasn’t releasing his taxes because he was under audit. Not only that but the paper “found no previously unknown ties to Russia” in the Trump records they reviewed.

Also, the paper’s own reporting notes that Trump paid a total of $5.2 million to the U.S. Treasury in 2016 and 2017, with the $750 amount being floated in some press reports something that he actually paid in addition to those millions.

Though the Times’ article ended up being a big nothingburger, conservatives expressed concern over how the tax documents were obtained in the first place. RedState managing editor Streiff raised the question in his Sunday write-up, pointing out that it just so happens that the NYT ended up getting their hands on tax records that were subpoenaed by New York County District Attorney’s office.

Hmmm.

Whoever it was who leaked the documents, it was illegal to do so, as conservatives like Turning Point USA Founder/President Charlie Kirk noted:

This lead CNN’s chief media correspondent Brian Stelter to chime in with this bit of dum-dummery:

I was one of many who pointed out the obvious flaw in his argument:

Key words there being “real journalist”, of course.

To repeat: There is a big, YUGE difference between “having legal access” and “having legal access to release” something.

I mean, it does not take a lawyer nor a journalist to be able to make this deduction. All it takes is someone not afflicted with a chronic case of TDS. That in and of itself explains pretty much everything we need to know about Stelter and his laughable expertise when it comes “legal access” issues.

https://www.redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2020/09/28/cnns-brian-stelter-hilariously-tries-to-white-knight-nyts-trump-tax-story-fails-miserably/

Is there a stupider mf’er on tv? I’ll let you decide.........

E142B7A5-057C-4857-871D-8CA52816315B.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Because rich trump haters still don't want anyone looking into their finances either.

its always going to be 1 % v  99%.

The 1% almost never go after each other.

These tax code geniuses that hate trump are super rich? Soros could fund the group on the qt and no one would be the wiser. 

maybe they could get woodstein on board. ( woodstein, courtesy of Mr. Bradley)

3 minutes ago, jc856 said:

These tax code geniuses that hate trump are super rich? Soros could fund the group on the qt and no one would be the wiser. 

maybe they could get woodstein on board. ( woodstein, courtesy of Mr. Bradley)

Highly unlikely. people will follow the money, and if soros is as bad as every one says he is, he doesnt want anyone looking into his dealings either.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Highly unlikely. people will follow the money, and if soros is as bad as every one says he is, he doesnt want anyone looking into his dealings either.

There are NO ethical rich people in this world? I think you’re biased against rich people. You seem to convey the idea, that if you are rich, you probably are somewhat to mostly unethical. At least, that’s the vibe I get from you. Not everyone is shady, you know.

2 hours ago, jc856 said:

Well, if any of the illegal activities are true, they should be provable, and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

And they will be as soon as he’s out of office because, in case you forgot, one he has a Attorney General protecting him and to the DOJ things that you cannot indict or prosecute a sitting president.

I love the story that Donald Trump only made the announcement that he was going to run for president, not because he wanted to BE president but because he was mad about the network paying Gwen Stefani more money than him. And he needed to prove to the network that he was more popular than she was. Unfortunately millions of stupid people took him seriously and he ended up winning the White House. Now that stunt is going to land him in prison. What a shame...

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan