Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Josh “The Cardiac Kid” Allen

I had to stop myself from calling on the aid of any supernatural spirits including our God and probably lost a few pounds in the 2nd half while suppressing my urge to scream at the Negative Nancys in the chat box. Man that was rough. If I still drank I probably would have easily downed a 6 pack.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Josh allen with a four touchdown lead starts the second half throwing up hail Marys like he's 30 pts behind. The Rams take the advantage and gather up the momentum on the way to an easy second half victory. Goff looked great. Yes we won. Yes he dug down to get that win but there is something seriously  wrong here.

It was a tainted and stupid win. They deserved to win. Who's running this team anyways!

For Lit.

• Haha 2

he certainly looked in total control

he even got that big break on the pi call late. i mean, he creates the opportunity for those penalties to happen, but its still kinda lucky it worked. i could have seen no call there since they were already engaged and he has a right to the ball, too. but instead it went in our favor, fortunately

establishing yourself as a peyton manning or at least sigh eli manning, you help create those calls

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

3 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

No Bills player has ever given me palpitations like Allen has.

He is so close to becoming elite. Just want him to cut out the boneheaded throws into double coverage.

Im sure @CBennett will conveniently ignore this positive Allen post though.

I didn’t even think he did that much of this today. I think the film will look kindly on him this week. He had a defense that was giving out TDs like Andes mints after a dinner at a nice restaurant and he was getting pressured and nobody was open. It was on him to make plays and he did. 

id rather a guy give his receivers a chance sometimes. The INT was bullshit. Kroft caught that pass. 

Allen scares the shit out of me between the 40s. That’s when shots are taken. That’s when crazy ass sacks happen. 

but...Allen in the red zone? No worries. I’m relaxed and completely confident we’re scoring a TD when Allen gets them into the red zone. It’s weird. He’s automatic.

but getting there is a different story.

miserable that 70s show GIF

28 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Allen scares the shit out of me between the 40s. That’s when shots are taken. That’s when crazy ass sacks happen. 

but...Allen in the red zone? No worries. I’m relaxed and completely confident we’re scoring a TD when Allen gets them into the red zone. It’s weird. He’s automatic.

but getting there is a different story.

Which is interesting since we don't have the classic red zone target. Our wr's should specialize in the open field.

• Thanks 1

The man has ice water running through his veins. Clutch. Baller. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon: