Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

I had no idea John Brown was out the entire 2nd half

Might. He's a critical piece.

What was the defense's problem in the second half??? Was LA just that good all of a sudden, did the Bills D get tired over the TOP?

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

I didn't either. The announcers were a little weak. My favorite call of theirs was when they said that Allen was playing like Jim Kelly after a play when he ran the option and executed a spin move, haha.

1 hour ago, Hayward89 said:

Might. He's a critical piece.

What was the defense's problem in the second half??? Was LA just that good all of a sudden, did the Bills D get tired over the TOP?

Robert Woods played with a purpose today.....guy shredded our defence alot today.....He definately played with a chip on his shoulder...

Yeah, thanks Fox sideline crap reporters.  These announcers were bad.  Jennings loved him some Rams.  FOX’s No. 6 broadcasting team of Chris Myers (play-by-play), Brock Huard and Greg Jennings (analysts) and Jennifer Hale (sideline reporter).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

With Ramsey on Diggs, it def hurt not having our 1b WR in the game.  However, Davis helped pick up the slack...we might have something great up and coming with him

• Like 2