Meathead

Two week time-out for any posts hoping some third person gets physically harmed

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

This is what I was talking about when I said sometimes if the page refreshes, you can see posts from people you have an ignore when you can see that it shows he’s on ignore but it also shows the post

203F5F66-38F6-4874-B45D-10204961B666.png

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

@Meathead

Look familiar????

• Haha 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

What do you want from me?

I'm trying to make decisions here that are fair, reasonable, and logical

You're asking me to split hairs on some mild bullshit

So again, what exactly do you want from me?

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

4 hours ago, Meathead said:

What do you want from me?

I'm trying to make decisions here that are fair, reasonable, and logical

You're asking me to split hairs on some mild bullshit

So again, what exactly do you want from me?

Stand by the rule that you made,  Assuming, you know that getting bitch slapped and getting punched in the face are at all alike

For the less self-controlled and lower internally moral out there, we have discovered a new creative way to make violent threats - third person wishing.

It is now against board rules to wish physical harm on an individual, unnamed person, or group due to their political affiliation or any other reason you didn't like what they say.

No more hoping someone gets punched in the face, no more hoping someone gets shot by a double gauge, nothing like that at all.

There will be no warnings.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

i dont feel "bitch slapped" and "punched in the face" are the same level of threat. one is a taunt and one is a threat

thats my ruling and unless you have something new for me to consider, i dont want to hear any more about it 

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

19 minutes ago, Meathead said:

i dont feel "bitch slapped" and "punched in the face" are the same level of threat. one is a taunt and one is a threat

thats my ruling and unless you have something new for me to consider, i dont want to hear any more about it 

Whatever dude because I tagged you three times. The last time was when he said bitch slapped. But hey, it’s your double standard, not mine

Seek help. soflabillsfan

no, abuse over the internet definitely does happen, its wrong, and its not going to happen here

but it has to be abuse, not taunting. taunting happens all the fucking time all over the internet, so its going to happen here, too

taunting is NOT abuse unless its carried out more like a stalking campaign. if somebody shows me a pattern of that kind of taunting, especially if they keep using the same term over and over again implying intimidation if not a threat (ie. "bitch-slap"), then that could count as abuse and normal procedure applies: a warning then ever increasing time-outs until we just ban you permanently (last resort)

Hip has not shown me a pattern of taunting and i dont believe bitch-slap rises to the level of threat on it own. he says he tagged me three times but idk what hes talking about. i only know of one reference to "bitch-slap" and i dont think its a threat so no action will be taken