Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Former Allen Basher Admits He Was Wrong

Jets writer Manish Mehta, who once said nobody could ever succeed in Buffalo because the place “is drowning in its own misery” and openly mocked the Bills for picking Allen has come clean. I have to give the dude credit. He manned up and said he was wrong. Jet fans are now saying he is a secret Bills fan. It actually sounds like Jungle wrote this article in how much he slurps over Allen and the Bills. What a crazy time to be alive!

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/ny-josh-allen-20200925-wohah2rawratre2pmlepgbj3fm-story.html

• Like 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

Read that one this morning. Incredible 180 from Manish. Who by the way is a freaking moron jets homer Darnold knob polisher. But for once he's man enough to admit his errant ways and give Allen his dues.

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

If Allen keeps playing like he is (I feel like I have to put that qualifier in) there will be a lot more of these.

• Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

I just wish he did it after this upcoming game. It's going to be tough to win this one, and I don't want this kind of man gushing if we're just going to walk out there and lose. Seems kind of like a bad omen

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

BTW, there's a pay wall. If somebody could post the whole article that would be great

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Super Bowl Smile GIF by NFLPA

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I am absolutely gushing over Allen's development and he is so fun to watch, but.............

I take things game by game and the first time Allen has a bad game (if he has a bad game), the haters will be back in full force undoubtedly.

I have said since day one that Allen can develop into a mega-star and I think he is continuing on that trajectory. 

thats pretty cool of mehta.is that it? mehta. whatever, i think is pretty fn cool to be just so blunt in an apology. like the perfect response you want.

mehta or whatever is a josh convert now. hes now one of us, a true josh believer. based directly on his own words i think he would take a lot of backsliding for Josh to reduce mehtas confidence in him having many more good days than bad coming up. somewhere along peyton or sigh at least eli manning-ish when its all said and done, probably

so no, i dont think he'll be crowing "see???" He sees what we see, a guy who is a just a winner on the field. hes for real. he still has many weeks left where he didnt have it, or just couldnt have it, that game. stinkers. but the general direction will be up with so much nice room to grow and show for him now

• Like 2

6 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Jets writer Manish Mehta, who once said nobody could ever succeed in Buffalo because the place “is drowning in its own misery” and openly mocked the Bills for picking Allen has come clean. I have to give the dude credit. He manned up and said he was wrong. Jet fans are now saying he is a secret Bills fan. It actually sounds like Jungle wrote this article in how much he slurps over Allen and the Bills. What a crazy time to be alive!

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/ny-josh-allen-20200925-wohah2rawratre2pmlepgbj3fm-story.html

I said he was babe ruth, the mick, and he should throw two long ones in a row to get it down. Then I said negative things too. Lol

7 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

images1_400x400.jpg

NYC sports writer  = Piece of shit 

He's OUR piece of shit now!

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

bah, he lost a bet.

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile