Sign in to follow this  
Meathead

Truth About Breonna Taylor's Case

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Right, because that doesn't cost money or anything. It's as easy as "go find a better job". And how do you think people form "the hood" are received by prospective landlords in better neighborhoods. Would you be OK if Tyrone and Shakiqua moved their 5 kids in next to you?

We discussed this once I believe. If Tyrone and Shaniqua were good people, no problem. But the kids are the X factor. Who will their friends be? If there’s a party at the house, will gangbangers that know someone that know someone at the party show up and start blasting away? That would concern me, yes.

Just now, HipKat said:

Right, because that doesn't cost money or anything. It's as easy as "go find a better job". And how do you think people form "the hood" are received by prospective landlords in better neighborhoods. Would you be OK if Tyrone and Shakiqua moved their 5 kids in next to you?

Just move. Lol what a fucking idiot.

He probably got this hot take from conservative media darling Ben shapiro.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 minutes ago, jc856 said:

We discussed this once I believe. If Tyrone and Shaniqua were good people, no problem. But the kids are the X factor. Who will their friends be? If there’s a party at the house, will gangbangers that know someone that know someone at the party show up and start blasting away? That would concern me, yes.

Yes, they will. That's my point, They came from the hood. Gangbangers have fully infiltrated the inner cities so be they're bringing ghetto culture and ghetto friends with them.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Just move. Lol what a fucking idiot.

He probably got this hot take from conservative media darling Ben shapiro.

A lot of people have moved you stupid fuck. If you fear for your kids lives, you do anything you have to. But a lot of people don’t care. That’s why there are gangbangers 

4 minutes ago, jc856 said:

A lot of people have moved you stupid fuck. If you fear for your kids lives, you do anything you have to. But a lot of people don’t care. That’s why there are gangbangers 

Well that solves it. 

I'm going to call my local representative and tell them we could fix up hoodtown by telling all the people to leave.

• Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

9 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Yes, they will. That's my point, They came from the hood. Gangbangers have fully infiltrated the inner cities so be they're bringing ghetto culture and ghetto friends with them.

Well, what’s needed is to send more money and brain fatality in there with his logic and pie charts. That’s a sure-fire way to fix a broken culture.

a side thought. If what you say about them is they will be exporting their ghetto thug culture wherever they go, should white people have good reason to not want “them” moving in?. 

6 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I think you segment things without looking at the whole picture. How do you move when you don't have a good job that allows you to afford better? How do you get a better job when you're black, from a rough neighborhood? How do you move to a better community with no money, no affordable income and a reputation based on stereotypes?

In the movie "The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia" one of my favorite movies, btw, if your name is White, you're not getting a job because of the reputation they carry.

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Well that solves it. 

I'm going to call my local representative and tell them we could fix up hoodtown by telling all the people to leave.

Thanks! Give them a Zillow map of the houses that are for sale around you! They would get the extra bonus of learning your wise thoughts!

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

Well, what’s needed is to send more money and brain fatality in there with his logic and pie charts. That’s a sure-fire way to fix a broken culture.

a side thought. If what you say about them is they will be exporting their ghetto thug culture wherever they go, should white people have good reason to not want “them” moving in?. 

White people or people in better communities?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I think you segment things without looking at the whole picture. How do you move when you don't have a good job that allows you to afford better? How do you get a better job when you're black, from a rough neighborhood? How do you move to a better community with no money, no affordable income and a reputation based on stereotypes?

In the movie "The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia" one of my favorite movies, btw, if your name is White, you're not getting a job because of the reputation they carry.

And when you do move, and decide to go jogging through Whiteville you get shot anyway lmao.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Thanks! Give them a Zillow map of the houses that are for sale around you! They would get the extra bonus of learning your wise thoughts!

I'll give all the credit to you, the wisest realtor on the range.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

White people or people in better communities?

Either. That’s the hypocrisy of human beings. Even the ones of any race that manage to better themselves, don’t necessarily want to live with the hoi polloi. 

NIMBY.

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

@Meathead You wanna comment on this?

thank you

seems like picking hairs on the process of getting a thug bastard off the street

if there were procedures not followed, punish the offender(s). that dont change douchebag boyfriend #2 wasnt still a death-intending shooting suspect dickwad. doesnt change the fact that she probably knew about it all. probably doesnt change that douchebag boyfriend #2 used her as a bullet absorber. fuck him and guys like him

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

I work with a guy that lived in the city of Rochester in an area that steadily went downhill to the point he couldn’t even sell the house. Drugs being sold on the corner, his kids were being threatened daily. He just left. Let them take the house for taxes. After they moved the thugs broke in and stole the copper, cut it out and let the water run. The city went after him for the huge water bill. His credit was destroyed. That was over ten years ago and he’s just getting back on his feet. He said his family’s safety was more important then his credit. 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

5 minutes ago, Nuke said:

I work with a guy that lived in the city of Rochester in an area that steadily went downhill to the point he couldn’t even sell the house. Drugs being sold on the corner, his kids were being threatened daily. He just left. Let them take the house for taxes. After they moved the thugs broke in and stole the copper, cut it out and let the water run. The city went after him for the huge water bill. His credit was destroyed. That was over ten years ago and he’s just getting back on his feet. He said his family’s safety was more important then his credit. 

My buddy grew up in a part of Peoria that has gone right down the shitter. His family lived in their house for 40 years. Recently, his parents moved into assisted living. The house sold for 17,000.00. A 3200Sq Ft, 4 bedroom house and now it's a shithole. So there are good people that want to escape but this is the stigma they carry with them

Seek help. soflabillsfan

30 minutes ago, Meathead said:

thank you

seems like picking hairs on the process of getting a thug bastard off the street

if there were procedures not followed, punish the offender(s). that dont change douchebag boyfriend #2 wasnt still a death-intending shooting suspect dickwad. doesnt change the fact that she probably knew about it all. probably doesnt change that douchebag boyfriend #2 used her as a bullet absorber. fuck him and guys like him

Did you see the one Witness that said the cops did announce themselves was never called to testify?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

19 minutes ago, Nuke said:

That’s anecdotal. Not exceptable for F8. Has to be a study by professor A.S. Muncher from the Hotwetttears Thinktank. That’s hard evidence.

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Did you see the one Witness that said the cops did announce themselves was never called to testify?

no. that wasnt what my comment was on

i was trying to find all the witnesses to cancel culture bullshit

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

41 minutes ago, Meathead said:

no. that wasnt what my comment was on

i was trying to find all the witne sses to cancel culture bullshit

I was just asking if you heard about that

Seek help. soflabillsfan

29 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I was just asking if you heard about that

I wish those nipples would explode

On 9/27/2020 at 8:10 PM, HipKat said:

My buddy grew up in a part of Peoria that has gone right down the shitter. His family lived in their house for 40 years. Recently, his parents moved into assisted living. The house sold for 17,000.00. A 3200Sq Ft, 4 bedroom house and now it's a shithole. So there are good people that want to escape but this is the stigma they carry with them

This will become more and more common in Joe Biden's America if he were to be elected. 

On 9/29/2020 at 10:21 AM, Thebowflexbody said:

Say her name!!!!  LOL

No.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.