Sign in to follow this  
Meathead

Truth About Breonna Taylor's Case

16 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

If you read the surveillance report that Tatum (45 pages) put up these guys are on the phone specifically saying that the cops were pounding on the door and the man, Kenneth Walker, shot through the door and then ducked out leaving his girlfriend Breonna to catch all of the crossfire. The whole crew is talking about it on the phone transcripts. I didn't know all of the details until the last couple of days but she was basically a drug mule. They have everything through cell phone taps and a camera perched on top of a light pole. There is nothing left for debate.

exactly

and yet look how they are making her into a saint that cops just busted in a shot her in cold blood. it similar to how they portrayed treyvon martin as an innocent little boy, showing pictures of him when he was 12. instead of the 17yo fighting in school, skipping school, stealing jewelry and in possession of a big ass screwdriver used to jimmy windows open that got him kicked out of school, walking home with ingredients for purple drank, and then reversing course when the safety of home was in sight, to go attack another asshole and bash his head onto the concrete that he thought was white bc he despised white people. that nigga was a little gangstaholic in training and was rapidly advancing his trade, to the point that his own mama threw him out of her house in disgust and desperation

yet hes portrayed as this innocent little boy who was hunted down by an evil white man seeking to kill him. zimmerman was indeed an out of control asshole, but he was hispanic by his own choice and did not initiate the violence. treyvon had an easy chance to make it home safely and made the bad and stupid and racist and gangstaholic decision to reverse course and go attack zimmerman

two assholes colliding is what happened there, with treyvon deserving the most blame for his own death

this breonna taylor HAD to know what was going down. if she had any real good in her thats sad that she was too stupid or blind or whatever, but she made the terrible choice she made to lay down with wolves and she paid the ultimate price. i cant fault the cops for that bc her scumbag thug boyfriend #2 used her as a human shield to fight with the cops attempting to hold him accountable

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

LOL Bowman wants me to apologize to him?? Fuck Blowman. I hope a fucking meteor lands on his head. He should apologize to his parents for being such a dumbass. It has to be embarrassing to his family

The irony here is outstanding

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Meathead said:

exactly

and yet look how they are making her into a saint that cops just busted in a shot her in cold blood. it similar to how they portrayed treyvon martin as an innocent little boy, showing pictures of him when he was 12. instead of the 17yo fighting in school, skipping school, stealing jewelry and in possession of a big ass screwdriver used to jimmy windows open that got him kicked out of school, walking home with ingredients for purple drank, and then reversing course when the safety of home was in sight, to go attack another asshole and bash his head onto the concrete that he thought was white bc he despised white people. that nigga was a little gangstaholic in training and was rapidly advancing his trade, to the point that his own mama threw him out of her house in disgust and desperation

yet hes portrayed as this innocent little boy who was hunted down by an evil white man seeking to kill him. zimmerman was indeed an out of control asshole, but he was hispanic by his own choice and did not initiate the violence. treyvon had an easy chance to make it home safely and made the bad and stupid and racist and gangstaholic decision to reverse course and go attack zimmerman

two assholes colliding is what happened there, with treyvon deserving the most blame for his own death

this breonna taylor HAD to know what was going down. if she had any real good in her thats sad that she was too stupid or blind or whatever, but she made the terrible choice she made to lay down with wolves and she paid the ultimate price. i cant fault the cops for that bc her scumbag thug boyfriend #2 used her as a human shield to fight with the cops attempting to hold him accountable

Dinesh D'Souza sums it up quite nicely.

Dinesh D.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

10 hours ago, HipKat said:

LOL Bowman wants me to apologize to him?? Fuck Blowman. I hope a fucking meteor lands on his head. He should apologize to his parents for being such a dumbass. It has to be embarrassing to his family

Uh, when exactly did I ask for any kind of an apology?  You are such a retard.

10 hours ago, HipKat said:

There're more black neighborhoods and more black people in America than Asian

Really?  I don't think we all already knew that, master of the obvious.

10 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

If you read the surveillance report that Tatum (45 pages) put up these guys are on the phone specifically saying that the cops were pounding on the door and the man, Kenneth Walker, shot through the door and then ducked out leaving his girlfriend Breonna to catch all of the crossfire. The whole crew is talking about it on the phone transcripts. I didn't know all of the details until the last couple of days but she was basically a drug mule. They have everything through cell phone taps and a camera perched on top of a light pole. There is nothing left for debate.

Game - Set - Match.  Finis.

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Dinesh D'Souza sums it up quite nicely.

Dinesh D.jpg

Well, I understand your intent here but I don't think that's such a great example. Philando Castile was one of those types of examples and it sure as hell isnt going to make me want to join BLM. Even if they stumble upon an example like that it doesn't change the fact that they are an extremist separatist organization with a agenda that includes violence as a approved tool and wants to create their own cities separate from the evil white people. So I will never support BLM unless they make a whole hearted 180 degrees change in their approach to that of unity, to caring about all black lives, 2 a commitment to nonviolence, and I doubt that's ever going to happen. We need to reject BLM and start a new organization that respect all life and if we have any issues with law enforcement we go after them together with a reasonable objective of creating the Beloved Community

• Like 1

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

Well, I understand your intent here but I don't think that's such a great example. Philando Castile was one of those types of examples and it sure as hell isnt going to make me want to join BLM. Even if they stumble upon an example like that it doesn't change the fact that they are an extremist separatist organization with a agenda that includes violence as a approved tool and wants to create their own cities separate from the evil white people. So I will never support BLM unless they make a whole hearted 180 degrees change in their approach to that of unity, to caring about all black lives, 2 a commitment to nonviolence, and I doubt that's ever going to happen. We need to reject BLM and start a new organization that respect all life and if we have any issues with law enforcement we go after them together with a reasonable objective of creating the Beloved Community

I definitely get you on that Meat. The problem now is that they haven't been able to come up with anyone like Castile and instead are forced to hold up criminals and their associates as martyrs for the cause which is losing a lot of their support once the truth is revealed. Also, I feel the cause of equal rights is lost. They've had equal rights since the 1960s and then got even more with Affirmative Action, UNCF, and other organizations that will give any one of the color with the drive a fast lane to a more prosperous life.

• Like 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

the amount of unverifiable, uncorroborated, and flat out made up "evidence" around this case is sad. The right wing media has gone full shit storm on this case muddying the waters. So much info out there is flat out lies. And ya know what, even if some of it was true, such as, the BF was a drug dealer, she was a drug dealer, etc, it doesn't matter. You cant just kill people.

the police lie to the DA to cover their asses.The DA lies to the grand jury. Lies lies lies.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Charles Barkley DESTROYS the WOKE Narrative on Breonna Taylor and SLAMS calls to Defund the Police!

3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

the amount of unverifiable, uncorroborated, and flat out made up "evidence" around this case is sad. The right wing media has gone full shit storm on this case muddying the waters. So much info out there is flat out lies. And ya know what, even if some of it was true, such as, the BF was a drug dealer, she was a drug dealer, etc, it doesn't matter. You cant just kill people.

the police lie to the DA to cover their asses.The DA lies to the grand jury. Lies lies lies.

f8ta1ity. Arbiter of what is truth, and what are lies. We are lucky to have you here to guide us with your profound wisdom. 

• Haha 1

so was there a drug mule involved or not? .. I'm reading different accounts.

" GO BILLS "

8 hours ago, Meathead said:

Charles Barkley DESTROYS the WOKE Narrative on Breonna Taylor and SLAMS calls to Defund the Police!

Barley keep on barking!!:goal:

• Like 1

" GO BILLS "

3 hours ago, JLB said:

Barley keep on barking!!:goal:

Sir Charles!

Parler @NYexile

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

@Meathead You wanna comment on this?

Personal accountability and responsibility yada yada dont be a ghetto thug yada yada

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

31 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Personal accountability and responsibility yada yada dont be a ghetto thug yada yada

Technicalities got OJ off too. Fuck off Mr. Logic. Don’t hang around thugs and you might not need to be the recipient of a SWAT raid. 

27 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Technicalities got OJ off too. Fuck off Mr. Logic. Don’t hang around thugs and you might not need to be the recipient of a SWAT raid. 

Some one is cranky. 

Are all drug dealers thugs, or just the scary black ones?

• Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

6 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Some one is cranky. 

Are all drug dealers thugs, or just the scary black ones?

Depends how you define “drug dealers”. I actually knew some that were pretty decent all around guys. But, really, they were more like “order takers” or very low distributors. I guess I would define thugs as people who would use violence or weapons to enforce their business and take. 

Oh, and really, fuck off. 

42 minutes ago, jc856 said:

What do you do when everyone in your neighborhood, your friends, kids, siblings ,etc are all associated with or are thugs?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 minutes ago, HipKat said:

What do you do when everyone in your neighborhood, your friends, kids, siblings ,etc are all associated with or are thugs?

Move.

9 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Depends how you define “drug dealers”. I actually knew some that were pretty decent all around guys. But, really, they were more like “order takers” or very low distributors. I guess I would define thugs as people who would use violence or weapons to enforce their business and take. 

Oh, and really, fuck off. 

It sounds like you could be eligible for a drop in from SWAT.  I didnt realize you were the type to hang out with low life drug dealing thugs. Must be a culture thing.

Be careful pal. The cops might shoot you at your boyfriend's house.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

It sounds like you could be eligible for a drop in from SWAT.  I didnt realize you were the type to hang out with low life drug dealing thugs. Must be a culture thing.

Be careful pal. The cops might shoot you at your boyfriend's house.

I didn’t hang with them. I worked with them. And didn’t I tell you to fuck off?

2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Move.

Right, because that doesn't cost money or anything. It's as easy as "go find a better job". And how do you think people form "the hood" are received by prospective landlords in better neighborhoods. Would you be OK if Tyrone and Shakiqua moved their 5 kids in next to you?

Seek help. soflabillsfan