Sign in to follow this  
Meathead

Truth About Breonna Taylor's Case

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

Of course they were, and from my understanding all the neighbors heard them yell police. If someone is to blame it goes way further down the line then the cops in that apartment. Of course the powers that be will point fingers every other way. I guess this precinct never heard of staking out a place to see if that was where the ex boyfriend lived.

According to meathead, only one person heard them yell police. And no, I don’t believe that they were at her house because of race. The question is was the decision yesterday based on race.

• Disagree 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

18 minutes ago, HipKat said:

According to meathead, only one person heard them yell police. And no, I don’t believe that they were at her house because of race. The question is was the decision yesterday based on race.

No, because the police were doing their job. All you need is one witness lol. Obviously they weren’t planning on this outcome.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

That is the problem with liberals.  They are elitists; except in the modern world the elitism is not determined by social status but by certified or licensed expertise.

'You're not a journalist (snooty whine).  'These are not reputable sources (condescending sniffle)'.

Read the source documents, view the videos, evaluate each argument on its own merits.  Commentary and opinion from any source is just commentary and opinion.  

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

I'm always happy to educate.

We get it. Your feelings can't handle objective reality. Instead of denying reality just say how you really feel.

In my thread on systemic racism, no one could counter my evidence or the methodology. They just discredited it the source. Now if you really believe that your life experience in whiteyville USA holds more weight than many large studies, your a fucking idiot. And I will look down at you. You are willfully stupid. Thats worse than just being uneducated.

• Disagree 2

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

9 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

We get it. Your feelings can't handle objective reality. Instead of denying reality just say how you really feel.

In my thread on systemic racism, no one could counter my evidence or the methodology. They just discredited it the source. Now if you really believe that your life experience in whiteyville USA holds more weight than many large studies, your a fucking idiot. And I will look down at you. You are willfully stupid. Thats worse than just being uneducated.

You need to respond to the comments that I made and not assume I took any position on the case.

BTW, Freddie King always sounded derivative of Mick Taylor.  Now if the previous sentence was not meant in jest, THAT would be racism.

2 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

None of us are saints. She shouldn’t be dead for sleeping in her bed, but I don’t blame the police and it has nothing to do with race.

A terrible cost due to the others involved that would not surrender to police.  It's all on them 100%.

• Thanks 1

" GO BILLS "

26 minutes ago, FanBack said:

You need to respond to the comments that I made and not assume I took any position on the case.

BTW, Freddie King always sounded derivative of Mick Taylor.  Now if the previous sentence was not meant in jest, THAT would be racism.

I wasnt talking about the case.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

No, because the police were doing their job. All you need is one witness lol. Obviously they weren’t planning on this outcome.

Right. Because 11 witnesses are wrong and one witness is right. Yeah, sounds very logical to me

• Disagree 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

48 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Right. Because 11 witnesses are wrong and one witness is right. Yeah, sounds very logical to me

Hands Up, Don't Shoot!®BLM

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Nope

you realize that they just recently outlawed the no-knock warrants, that a commander was there to make sure they followed the protocol, and that ALL those officers jobs were on the line if it was found that they didnt

11 crack house negros said they didnt hear any announcement, but one said they definitely did. knowing everything i explained about the dysfunctional snitching sub-culture that exists in blackness, who are you going to believe

i think brother tatum said they had body cams on. i didnt ever find out if they picked it up there, but you would think that would have come out by now. i was pretty tired when i was listening to that so i might have to go back and spend some time on it. theres a lot of stuff there, though so it might take me a minute

• Like 1

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Yeah, maybe it was the witness closest to the incident. 

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

There is no such thing as systemic racism.  Fact.

Meh... Fuck it! What’s one more dead Negro? Right?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

11 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

What a shitty/asshole thing to say.  Another apology is definitely in order.

his one is enough

i am impressed with him showing good character at doing it at all, so kudos to him and im fine with hm now. id like to get to meet  him someday

now lets hope this inspires f8 to show some internal backbone and follow suit. sadly, i aint holding my breath

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Meh... Fuck it! What’s one more dead Negro? Right?

Negro?  What's your lame game now, HipKat?  You suck.  LOL

he used that term properly there. i dont agree with his assessment that it was the right time to use it, but in terms of his intentions it was proper

there are several different ways to use that term that are proper in the black culture, just like nigga. as long as you use them properly i think they are appropriate, and most black folks would agree - as long as its not a public setting where they often change their standards just to show solidarity. its disappointing when they make that kind of false/fake adjustment, but it is what it is

How come we never talk about Asians? Don’t the rotten no good bastard cops ever brutalize them? I mean, WTF? I’m trying to figure out why. Why is that?

i can only think of these reasons: 1. Cops are racist and only brutalize blacks. 2. Blacks are the only ones that break the law. 3. The media and BLM/Soros are stirring up shit.

there has to be other possibilities, but I’m thinking #3 combined with blacks that don’t behave when they get caught breaking the law.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Meathead said:

he used that term properly there. i dont agree with his assessment that it was the right time to use it, but in terms of his intentions it was proper

there are several different ways to use that term that are proper in the black culture, just like nigga. as long as you use them properly i think they are appropriate, and most black folks would agree - as long as its not a public setting where they often change their standards just to show solidarity. its disappointing when they make that kind of false/fake adjustment, but it is what it is

It was sarcasm.... 

• Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

16 minutes ago, jc856 said:

How come we never talk about Asians? Don’t the rotten no good bastard cops ever brutalize them? I mean, WTF? I’m trying to figure out why. Why is that?

i can only think of these reasons: 1. Cops are racist and only brutalize blacks. 2. Blacks are the only ones that break the law. 3. The media and BLM/Soros are stirring up shit.

there has to be other possibilities, but I’m thinking #3 combined with blacks that don’t behave when they get caught breaking the law.

Have you ever been to an Asian neighborhood?? There's only 3 that I know of. NY, LA and San Francisco and tbh, there is a lot of crime in those areas.

• Disagree 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

his one is enough

i am impressed with him showing good character at doing it at all, so kudos to him and im fine with hm now. id like to get to meet  him someday

now lets hope this inspires f8 to show some internal backbone and follow suit. sadly, i aint holding my breath

LOL Bowman wants me to apologize to him?? Fuck Blowman. I hope a fucking meteor lands on his head. He should apologize to his parents for being such a dumbass. It has to be embarrassing to his family

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

Have you ever been to an Asian neighborhood?? There's only 3 that I know of. NY, LA and San Francisco and tbh, there is a lot of crime in those areas.

Exactly. Funny how they don’t get brutalized constantly every day. Just black people. IDK, cops are weird, huh?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Exactly. Funny how they don’t get brutalized constantly every day. Just black people. IDK, cops are weird, huh?

There're more black neighborhoods and more black people in America than Asian

• Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

There're more black neighborhoods and more black people in America than Asian

Umm, yeah, obviously. And yet, no disproportionate cop brutality against Asians .

im throwing this in for all those that think I’m a racist.👍

161C35B3-CB65-4F4D-B64E-545330436A20.jpeg

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Meathead said:

you realize that they just recently outlawed the no-knock warrants, that a commander was there to make sure they followed the protocol, and that ALL those officers jobs were on the line if it was found that they didnt

11 crack house negros said they didnt hear any announcement, but one said they definitely did. knowing everything i explained about the dysfunctional snitching sub-culture that exists in blackness, who are you going to believe

i think brother tatum said they had body cams on. i didnt ever find out if they picked it up there, but you would think that would have come out by now. i was pretty tired when i was listening to that so i might have to go back and spend some time on it. theres a lot of stuff there, though so it might take me a minute

If you read the surveillance report that Tatum (45 pages) put up these guys are on the phone specifically saying that the cops were pounding on the door and the man, Kenneth Walker, shot through the door and then ducked out leaving his girlfriend Breonna to catch all of the crossfire. The whole crew is talking about it on the phone transcripts. I didn't know all of the details until the last couple of days but she was basically a drug mule. They have everything through cell phone taps and a camera perched on top of a light pole. There is nothing left for debate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile