Sign in to follow this  
Meathead

Truth About Breonna Taylor's Case

An anonymous source has provided the Tatum Report with new, stunning and detailed information regarding the Breonna Taylor death case. The new information was obtained by the source directly from the police investigation of Breonna Taylor’s death and that has yet to be released to the public. This new information could completely change the direction of this case.

This never before released complete investigation from the LPD includes surveillance images and recorded phone calls between Jamarcus Glover, Breonna Taylor and others on the warrants and shows just how involved Taylor was in Glover’s drug enterprise and why the police were at her house the night of her death.

Many celebrities and media outlets have portrayed Taylor as totally innocent in all of this but the transcript paints a different picture.

The Tatum Report has provided the complete report that was obtained from the source below. Private information like phone numbers and social security numbers have been redacted.

https://www.tatumreportexclusive.com/shocking-report-leaked-in-breonna-taylor-death-investigation-shows-how-involved-she-really-was/

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

You couldn’t post this in the thread that I already started?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

id like to be the first to despise having to congratulate President Criminal Enterprise Shit Pile on his reelection

liberalism has lost its fucking mind

BLM. LeBron James. our perpetually lying click based "journalism". Antifa. Marianne Williamson. Berkeley. NAACP. Virtue signalling addicted white enablers. The Democratic party.

YOU PEOPLE did this. not russia, this time. not a hubris entitlement drunk bitch of a former secretary of state making a string of stupid ass mistakes. it was YOU PEOPLE

you are driving the majority of people to vote for this flaming asshole criminal AGAIN simply because you keep lying your ass off about cops and black people

in four years you will look back at the smouldering ruins of whats left of our country and realize your mistake. you are too far gone to see it now. so congratulations you mother fucking piece of vile evil sewer sludge

• Trump 2

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

I’d like to thank the Academy…

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You couldn’t post this in the thread that I already started?

no

i wanted it to have its own attention. its too important to be lost in the shuffle. its likely going to be a major piece why we wont remove the evilness in the white house

• Like 2

Just now, Meathead said:

no

i wanted it to have its own attention. its too important to be lost in the shuffle. its likely going to be a major piece why we wont remove the evilness in the white house

Quite frankly, I think it’s a pile of shit. I don’t believe some dude on YouTube has so much credibility that you’re going to take his word over every other news report on the planet about what happened in this case. You have some very twisted views on race, and I don’t know where they come from but they’re definitely very twisted. For some reason, every single bad thing that’s ever happened to a black person has been the fault of Black people. White people are never to blame in your eyes. I really don’t know where the fuck you’re coming from

• Disagree 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

you are so completely wrong and full of shit on that you barely deserve a reply

ive spent more years loving black folks than youve been on the planet, son. i dont even care if youre older than me, you cant touch my knowledge and especially my personal experience. you should hang on every word i say on the topic

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Quite frankly, I think it’s a pile of shit. I don’t believe some dude on YouTube has so much credibility that you’re going to take his word over every other news report on the planet about what happened in this case. You have some very twisted views on race, and I don’t know where they come from but they’re definitely very twisted. For some reason, every single bad thing that’s ever happened to a black person has been the fault of Black people. White people are never to blame in your eyes. I really don’t know where the fuck you’re coming from

DING DING DING DING!

He is so far down the right wing rabbit hole already. He pushes conservative media that is a pipeline to nazi propaganda youtube channels. I know this because already makes 13/50 arguments and cites authors who mischaracterize data or argue in bad faith.

He boils everything down to his anecdotal personal experience and nothing else. In our debates he jumps all over, rambles on gish galloping his way to what he things is a coherent argument.

This guy is so blinded by his own personal bias he cant even help himself.

• Like 1
  • Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

That is NOT what Meat does, you dope.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

DING DING DING DING!

He is so far down the right wing rabbit hole already. He pushes conservative media that is a pipeline to nazi propaganda youtube channels. I know this because already makes 13/50 arguments and cites authors who mischaracterize data or argue in bad faith.

He boils everything down to his anecdotal personal experience and nothing else. In our debates he jumps all over, rambles on gish galloping his way to what he things is a coherent argument.

It's just uncanny. Like this thread - posting some fucking youtube videos as being viable evidence of what exactly?? I mean, come ON

• Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

It's just uncanny. Like this thread - posting some fucking youtube videos as being viable evidence of what exactly?? I mean, come ON

Yup. And I'm the biased one for citing peer reviewed studies lol

Fucking insanity dude.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

22 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Yup. And I'm the biased one for citing peer reviewed studies lol

Fucking insanity dude.

I'm only giving him a pass because I know he's heavily medicated most of the time. That has to be the explanation

• Finger 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

DING DING DING DING!

C86D6655-4522-4042-AFB2-207E456ADC3B.jpeg

• Haha 2

btw ...

the only reason her family got paid is a) bc her foolish municipality made the decision to outlaw no knock warrants, and 2) her loving boyfriend shoved her in front of the line of fire so he could take a shot at the cops and use her as a human shield

they never found the evidence that would have implicated her bc of the no-knock being gone they had to announce and knock, giving thug boyfriend #2 time to flush the crack. but is anyone really going to stand there and tell me she didnt know what was going on with that kind of volume and illegal guns around?

her family doesnt deserve that money and it has no bearing on making a determination if she knew or not. remember, they found a DEAD PERSON in a car SHE rented. if youre a sweet little innocent, do you just let things go on without figuring shit out at that point?! or do you run to the cops and tell them everything you know the instant you found out, like an innocent person would? how stupid do you have to be to believe she didnt know what was going down?

• Like 1

This is why I've told you to look beyond the mainstream media, Meathead. This is just another example of them using shit like this to further divide and incite.

Hip and the others are brainwashed to their core. They should thank their lucky stars every day that there's real Patriots in this country fighting to get the truth out there in a world where it's actively being suppressed to keep the masses under control.

While they are a lost cause, there are many who wake up daily and help us to help others.

That man is legit and so is the info. Don't let these clowns phase you in the slightest 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, HipKat said:

I'm only giving him a pass because I know he's heavily medicated most of the time. That has to be the explanation

What a shitty/asshole thing to say.  Another apology is definitely in order.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HipKat said:

When f8 is your only friend, you're on the wrong side, guy.  LOL

8 hours ago, Meathead said:

btw ...

the only reason her family got paid is a) bc her foolish municipality made the decision to outlaw no knock warrants, and 2) her loving boyfriend shoved her in front of the line of fire so he could take a shot at the cops and use her as a human shield

they never found the evidence that would have implicated her bc of the no-knock being gone they had to announce and knock, giving thug boyfriend #2 time to flush the crack. but is anyone really going to stand there and tell me she didnt know what was going on with that kind of volume and illegal guns around?

her family doesnt deserve that money and it has no bearing on making a determination if she knew or not. remember, they found a DEAD PERSON in a car SHE rented. if youre a sweet little innocent, do you just let things go on without figuring shit out at that point?! or do you run to the cops and tell them everything you know the instant you found out, like an innocent person would? how stupid do you have to be to believe she didnt know what was going down?

The ENTIRE story has definitely not come out.  The chick was no saint.

40 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

What a shitty/asshole thing to say.  Another apology is definitely in order.

But HipKat is tactful and has a good attitude 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

The ENTIRE story has definitely not come out.  The chick was no saint.

None of us are saints. She shouldn’t be dead for sleeping in her bed, but I don’t blame the police and it has nothing to do with race.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

None of us are saints. She shouldn’t be dead for sleeping in her bed, but I don’t blame the police and it has nothing to do with race.

All I'm saying is that the police were there in the first place FOR A REASON.  People act like they picked a black person's name randomly out of the phone book or a clear blue sky.  Evidence led them there.  Why else?

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

All I'm saying is that the police were there in the first place FOR A REASON.  People act like they picked a black person's name randomly out of the phone book or a clear blue sky.  Evidence led them there.  Why else?

Of course they were, and from my understanding all the neighbors heard them yell police. If someone is to blame it goes way further down the line then the cops in that apartment. Of course the powers that be will point fingers every other way. I guess this precinct never heard of staking out a place to see if that was where the ex boyfriend lived.

14 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

DING DING DING DING!

That is the problem with liberals.  They are elitists; except in the modern world the elitism is not determined by social status but by certified or licensed expertise.

'You're not a journalist (snooty whine).  'These are not reputable sources (condescending sniffle)'.

Read the source documents, view the videos, evaluate each argument on its own merits.  Commentary and opinion from any source is just commentary and opinion.