Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

A 97 Year Old Philosopher Faces His Own Death

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

"I often walk around the house and I ask myself, often out loud, what is the point of it all, there must be something that I am missing with this argument, I wish I knew".

A professional philosopher.

Thanks for nothing.

Sorry that went over your head. I’ll remember to dumb things down for you

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I didn’t see this originally. I don’t know how I miss so many posts.

I don’t know why people need to know what life is about. There IS no meaning to it. It just is. That is all.

Since the beginning of time there is no proof of what it's like after you're dead. No one ever came back from the dead and talked about it. Oh sure the Bible shows  that Jesus brought people back from death like Lazarus but no one asked him what he felt or what he saw when he died . But it does tell us what happens after you die like the rich man in the parables, who was not a believer. If that is true, then millions of Muslims, Hindus Buddhists, etc. will go straight to Hell if they don't believe in Jesus.

On 10/24/2020 at 5:11 PM, JoeFerguson said:

Since the beginning of time there is no proof of what it's like after you're dead. No one ever came back from the dead and talked about it. Oh sure the Bible shows  that Jesus brought people back from death like Lazarus but no one asked him what he felt or what he saw when he died . But it does tell us what happens after you die like the rich man in the parables, who was not a believer. If that is true, then millions of Muslims, Hindus Buddhists, etc. will go straight to Hell if they don't believe in Jesus.

Which is a ridiculous theory because most of those religions came before jesus, Christianity.