Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

So......Allen Got More Weapons...

And looks fucking good. And by weapons I mean one man...Diggs.

there were at least three throws to Diggs...that if they were to anyone else....would have been picked off or batted down. 

In mid throw I was yelling “wHaT tHe fUcK aRe U DOinG!!?” Because they were throws in tight coverage. Only for Diggs *gasp* to.make.a.play! 

fuck yeah! 

For how many years have we seen other teams throw to their weapons and these dudes MAKE PLAYS! 
while our guys, if lucky, just catch it...annnnnd that’s about it. 

now if Allen has a decent tight end? Christ. But nope, we needed Harrison Phillips and Ed Oliver instead. Dudes whose names haven’t been really called at all this season. But I digress.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

yep. on several occasions yesterday i screamed, "thats why you bet the fuckin ranch on a stud".

• Thanks 1

We will win the East!! Go Bills!!

40 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

there were at least three throws to Diggs...that if they were to anyone else....would have been picked off or batted down. 

In mid throw I was yelling “wHaT tHe fUcK aRe U DOinG!!?” Because they were throws in tight coverage. Only for Diggs *gasp* to.make.a.play! 

fuck yeah! 

For how many years have we seen other teams throw to their weapons and these dudes MAKE PLAYS! 

now if Allen has a decent tight end? Christ. But nope, we needed Harrison Phillips and Ed Oliver instead. Dudes whose names haven’t been really called at all this season. But I digress.....

I don’t mind defensive talent.

You are very correct about receivers making plays for the QB. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

fuck yeah! 

Are you ever happy?

Do you have to bitch and moan all the fucking time?!

45 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

Dont forget Davis.  His TD was a game changer.  That's only a game tying FG if he doesnt make that ridiculous catch and changes the urgency of the Dolphins next drive and the rest of the game.

And he really stretched himself out to make that catch which I found shocking.  I'm so used to Bills WRs letting those balls sail by.  :niterider:

• Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

3 minutes ago, Woody said:

And he really stretched himself out to make that catch which I found shocking.  I'm so used to Bills WRs letting those balls sail by.  :niterider:

Where oh where have you gone Zay Jones, if only you had a good quarterback to play with.

• Haha 2

Dude, you're bipolar... You were calling game in like the 2nd quarter.

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

8 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Are you ever happy?

Do you have to bitch and moan all the fucking time?!

Me giving props to the Bills for adding Diggs is bitching and moaning? What the fuck are you reading? 

9 hours ago, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

Oliver got a first down saving sack and was big in the goal line stance from the 2...you wrong there.

Annnnnd 2 minutes later the Dolphins score a TD and 2 point conversion. 

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Dude, you're bipolar... You were calling game in like the 2nd quarter.

Nah. More like the end of the 3rd/start of the 4th when the Bills were literally losing.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

Where oh where have you gone Zay Jones, if only you had a good quarterback to play with.

He's lost in Vegas, getting high on bath salts.  We're going into week three and he hasn't done shit yet.  Maybe we'll see him tonight on MNF. :niterider:

• Haha 2

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

10 hours ago, miamibillsnut said:

Dont forget Davis.  His TD was a game changer.  That's only a game tying FG if he doesnt make that ridiculous catch and changes the urgency of the Dolphins next drive and the rest of the game.

Huge play. Easy for it to get lost in all the Allen/Diggs boner inducing but man that was such a big time catch. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Ed Oliver has been pretty darn good sean. Phillips was a 3rd round (96th overall) pick. Not exactly where you find the Diggs of the world.

Besides we did use a 1st on Diggs this season. Beane is looking more and more like a boss with each game. We might've doubted his build the D first then the O but it seems to be working. 

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

12 hours ago, seandelevan said:

fuck yeah! 

No, you are wrong.  What led to Josh Allen's improvement was my 'Voter Coaching Services'[ program.  It freed his mind from dwelling on the election and allowed him to self-actualize in his chosen profession. 

I think he really like my chapter where I explained how Ronald Reagan's presidency spurred Joe Montana's success and how Donald Trump's presidency led to the Patrick Mahomes phenomenon.  In contrast Clinton's presidency hampered Brett Favre's attempt to dominate. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Me giving props to the Bills for adding Diggs is bitching and moaning? What the fuck are you reading? 

You cried about drafting Oliver and Phillips...you couldn't just leave the post where it was with a non crybaby message.

Do you even realize what the fuck you are typing?

Need to have a good Defense as well as a good Offense to go anywhere in the NFL.  However, Defense you really need like 5 great players and 10 Good players.  With Offense you need some decent players, a good QB, decent RB and a stud WR and you can move the ball.

16 hours ago, seandelevan said:

fuck yeah! 

yes Diggs was Biggs. He made #1Brown and #2Beasly now arguably the best #2 and #3 in the league.

• Thanks 2

cba fan

From a Team view and i want to keep my job view, I understand why Mcdermott would keep trying to drafting defensive studs like Oliver and Philips.  Until Allen shows he is the guy over a long period of time, the defense will keep th eBills in games.  I suspect if Allen shows he knows and can use the talent McD will feel more comfortable relyingon the offense to produce.

• Thanks 1

On 9/21/2020 at 7:38 AM, travolta said:

I don’t mind defensive talent.

You are very correct about receivers making plays for the QB. 

Looking at the roster....Gonna need to draft defensive heavy moving forward. CB, LB, DE, Safety need to be retooled in order to stay a strong Defense in 2021 and beyond. Offense is pretty much set for a couple of years.