Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Forgotten about in the excitement

But.... but....but..jungle and his homers told us he would be elite? And told us being picked so high was justified. 

Bills could have had Gesicki but wanted Edmunds even more. 

Who would you rather have right now? 

• Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

But.... but....but..jungle and his homers told us he would be elite? And told us being picked so high was justified. 

Edmunds is a beast. You saw our defense without him and Milano yesterday.

But we could definitely use Geisicki too.

• Thanks 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

3 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Edmunds

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Edmunds

• Like 1

4 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Edmunds. 

Easily. Gesicki torched us because Edmunds and Milano weren't there. No knock on him btw. Good player. But no way I'd take him over Tre. 

As for Knoxx his chances are starting to fade. The talent is there but he needs to get his shit together or get going

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

I'm with Sean on this one.  I  would much rather have Gesicki.  The guy looks like a hall of famer. One-handed graps all over the place - practically impossible to cover.   Edmunds is turning into a bum.  Dodson is just as good if not better. 

• Thanks 1

I put a spell on you.

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

I'm with Sean on this one.  I  would much rather have Gesicki.  The guy looks like a hall of famer. One-handed graps all over the place - practically impossible to cover.   Edmunds is turning into a bum.  Dodson is just as good if not better. 

Edmunds wasn’t even playing yesterday are you fucking dumb?  Edmunds is a stud MLB and he takes away so much of the passing lanes over the middle

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

You've earned another one

Frustrated Buzz Lightyear GIF

• Haha 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

16 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I don’t know. But I do know that we can’t trust Knox.

Couldn’t trust Josh in year 2 as well.  He has turned a corner, agree?  Maybe turned it after NE week 4 last year....

I say after year 3, cut bait.  Bring Knox along, he has potential.  He’s like Josh in that he never developed his talents to potential in college.  

Maybe the concussion will knock some sense into him....but I wouldn’t give up on him yet.  You want Lee Smith over him?

9 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Edmunds. Not looking good for you with this poll. A better TE isn't as important when you have 3 nice WRs.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Edmunds. Not looking good for you with this poll. A better TE isn't as important when you have 3 nice WRs.

Edmunds is still struggling trying to shed blocks and is still blowing tackles from time to time. Do I like him? Yes. But in today’s NFL I rather have a guy that can move the ball and score points vs a guy who tries to stop guys from scoring points. 

if the Dolphins had Edmunds do you think he would have change the outcome of the game? Ya think he would won the game for Miami? 

miserable that 70s show GIF

On 9/21/2020 at 6:51 AM, seandelevan said:

Edmunds.

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group.  But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.  You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did.  You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” 

Only the second sentence is ever uttered by US hating libtards.

On 9/21/2020 at 5:56 PM, seandelevan said:

Edmunds is still struggling trying to shed blocks and is still blowing tackles from time to time. Do I like him? Yes. But in today’s NFL I rather have a guy that can move the ball and score points vs a guy who tries to stop guys from scoring points. 

if the Dolphins had Edmunds do you think he would have change the outcome of the game? Ya think he would won the game for Miami? 

Stop making things up about Edmunds and Gesicki didnt win the game for fins. 

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

On 9/21/2020 at 1:14 AM, VolsBillsMagic said:

Well at least Greg Olsen has looked worse so far. Actually glad we didn’t sign him now 

Olsen sucks period really pleased we did not go after him.

Knox has been shaky and his opportunity window is beginning to close.

They see something in the kid ..... it's called football heart.

Now just stop dropping and fumbling the ball pal.

" GO BILLS "