Resiliency! So nice to see it

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

It may be too early to say but it looks like we got the best QB of that class, I'm still not sold on Jackson as more than a flash in the pan.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

When are the Pegulas going to wise up and fire McD?  He has to be the worst gameday coach in the league.  The Bills manage to win despite the coaching and that is pretty amazing considering that the talent on this team is mediocre at best. 

Maybe its time to tear the whole thing down and start over, starting with a new head coach and GM.

• Haha 2

I put a spell on you.

That was fucking epic...

but was that really McDermott? Or was it Allen and or Daboll switching up the call? 

miserable that 70s show GIF

22 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

When are the Pegulas going to wise up and fire McD?  He has to be the worst gameday coach in the league.  The Bills manage to win despite the coaching and that is pretty amazing considering that the talent on this team is mediocre at best. 

Maybe its time to tear the whole thing down and start over, starting with a new head coach and GM.

Congrats ! You’ve earned this

89CC8C7A-99C4-494D-B2B3-FB2BF330E99B.thumb.jpeg.90aa035effdf26ffec1088876885826b.jpeg

• Haha 2

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Our offense was actually fun to watch!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."

~ Frank Zappa

47 minutes ago, Buffal0B1LLs_fan said:

Our offense was actually fun to watch!

@seandelevan

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

McDermott was a genius compared to these morons they call as head coach:

Chargers coach Anthony Lynn punting on 4th and 1 to give the ball back to Mahommes, in overtime!

Falcons coach Quinn, having his special teams players not picking up the ball on the on-side kick.

Texans & Jets coach are also couple of idiots.:classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Coach M seems to go into safe mode whenever he has a lead. They abandon what the opponent’s are not handling to implement something we actually suck at. Like clockwork, the momentum shifts away from the Bills.  

Overall, I like the coach a lot. But I cannot understand not going for the kill. Every time this team has a lead the coaches go into lame mode. This is fixable since all that is needed is an attitude adjustment. 

I guess I agree. Thanks for not being a puss and letting the play football. 

14 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

Chargers coach Anthony Lynn punting on 4th and 1 to give the ball back to Mahommes, in overtime!

Falcons coach Quinn, having his special teams players not picking up the ball on the on-side kick.

I'll add that Quinn also had them go for 2 in the middle of the 2nd quarter with the score I believe at 26-9 or something like that. Moronic

15 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

I think its inevitable OBrian & Gase will get canned soon.....Dan Quinn should just get canned now...I never saw anything so funny on that onside kick, as all those Atlanta players standing around that spinning ball like it was on fire....

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, jpp said:

I think its inevitable OBrian & Gase will get canned soon.....Dan Quinn should just get canned now...I never saw anything so funny on that onside kick, as all those Atlanta players standing around that spinning ball like it was on fire....

That was hard to watch. So much cringe. Looked like curling. All they were missing was the little brooms. 

Falcons Special Teams coach should be fired right this second.