It's still early. Every team is in contention, and for the most part we don't necessarily know who the real contenders are. Actually, let me rephrase that: I feel like the extreme top end and the extreme bottom are probably easier to figure out than the middle ground (which may include a team like the Dolphins, who probably won't "contend" but will win some games this year). Nobody's playing for a high draft pick -- if that's actually a thing. Okay, maybe the Jets, but probably not the Dolphins at this point...

Watched last week's game in a Bills Backers bar in Palm Beach, Florida. Dolphins/Pats game was also on and the Fins seemed to hang with New England all the way up to the end. Game was closer than the score indicated.

Two starting linebackers out for the Bills. Stormy weather favors smashmouth style football, not sure that's our forte. Probably low-scoring and turnovers/kickers might play a big role. Allen has to hold onto the ball. How's Miami's running game? Having two starting linebackers out will improve their chances with whatever running game they have.

I bet on the Bills at -6.5 last week and easily covered, even with them leaving at least 12 points on the field. I think they pull off a win today, but I'm staying away from them at -5.5. Worried this ends up being a trap game...

13 minutes ago, someguy said:

It's still early. Every team is in contention, and for the most part we don't necessarily know who the real contenders are. Actually, let me rephrase that: I feel like the extreme top end and the extreme bottom are probably easier to figure out than the middle ground (which may include a team like the Dolphins, who probably won't "contend" but will win some games this year). Nobody's playing for a high draft pick -- if that's actually a thing. Okay, maybe the Jets, but probably not the Dolphins at this point...

Watched last week's game in a Bills Backers bar in Palm Beach, Florida. Dolphins/Pats game was also on and the Fins seemed to hang with New England all the way up to the end. Game was closer than the score indicated.

Two starting linebackers out for the Bills. Stormy weather favors smashmouth style football, not sure that's our forte. Probably low-scoring and turnovers/kickers might play a big role. Allen has to hold onto the ball. How's Miami's running game? Having two starting linebackers out will improve their chances with whatever running game they have.

I bet on the Bills at -6.5 last week and easily covered, even with them leaving at least 12 points on the field. I think they pull off a win today, but I'm staying away from them at -5.5. Worried this ends up being a trap game...

Possibly. Especially a division game, those you can never fully count on. NE and Miami were close, but this is the Blue Collar edition of the Pats. Even their own fans, some of them, are picking them to go 500 this year.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Dan Mitchell ran his Madden simulator and it had us barely winning by a point. With our 2 starting LBs out this could be a tough one especially if the Dolphins run a lot.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Especially late in the game with the extreme heat down here.

• Like 1

If this team is real....if this team is suppose to be good....if this is a playoff team...

YOU DONT FUCKING LOSE THIS GAME especially to a team rebuilding with a bunch of rookies, journeymen, scrubs, and a second year coach. 

If the Bills lose today...it would be a HUGE blow to the season...it would be a fucking disaster. 

• Thanks 2

miserable that 70s show GIF

I wonder if we see some 3 safety looks today. This might be a buffalo nickel type game out of necessity.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

I’ve generally been impressed by our depth under McBeane.  I think Dodson plays well and we win in typical Bills uncomfortable but comfortable fashion

• Like 1

We should win easily. But until these Bills prove to me that they're not the same old Bills, meaning what we've been accustomed to for the past 20 years, then they're still the same old Bills. I predict today might get hard to watch.

• Like 1

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

43 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

If this team is real....if this team is suppose to be good....if this is a playoff team...

YOU DONT FUCKING LOSE THIS GAME especially to a team rebuilding with a bunch of rookies, journeymen, scrubs, and a second year coach. 

If the Bills lose today...it would be a HUGE blow to the season...it would be a fucking disaster. 

I'm going to the bridge to jump right now delevan, I'm not letting you steal my 15 minutes of fame!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, cba fan said:

every game is a trap game. I think that is just a media construct.

Actually sort of agree with this.

• Like 1