Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

DHS leaked email confirms Antifa is an organized group

An internal email from the Department of Homeland Security leaked to CBS Catherine Herridge late Monday detailing that the violence in Portland was not "opportunistic," but rather "organized"—confirming long-suspected details about the Antifa movement.

The email explains that Antifa is organized and runs contrary to reports in the mainstream media that Antifa was not responsible for anti-police violence, but an impromptu movement spurred on by anti-fascist sentiments held by most of the American public.

A recent article in the Washington Post by Mark Bray, author of Antifa: Anti-Fascist Handbook, attempted to dispel "myths" about Antifa, claims that the group is not an organization, but rather a "tradition of militant antifascism." The article disputed claims that Antifa "masterminds violence at Black Lives Matter protests."

In printed email documents attained by Herridge, the DHS' Acting Under Secretary for Intelligence & Analysis Brian Murphy wrote to his colleagues on July 25 detailing his findings of Antifa in Portland.

#Whistleblower #PortlandProtest Breaking: According to this @DHSgov internal email, obtained @CBSNews, former Acting Under Secretary for Intelligence & Analysis Brian Murphy wrote colleagues on July 25th that the Portland violence was not “opportunistic” but “organized” citing pic.twitter.com/K7Aoe0yFbB— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) September 14, 2020
Murphy urged for an immediate change of definitions for the violent activity in Portland following a review of the individuals arrested by federal authorities, as well as intelligence surrounding their affiliations and activities.

"The individuals are violently attacking the Federal facilities based on these ideologies," he said in regards to Antifa, which he classed as VAAI or "VIOLENT ANTIFA ANARCHISTS INSPIRED."

"We can't say any longer that this violent situation is opportunistic," wrote Murphy. "Additionally, we have overwhelmingly intelligence regarding the ideologies driving individuals towards violence and why the violence has continued."

"A core set of Threat actors are organized, show up night after night, share common TTPs and drawing on like minded individuals to their cause."

TTP stands for Tactics, Techniques and Procedures.

"I recognize we may not be able to attribute every individual as VAAI however we need to look at the totality of the intelligence both current and previous and recognize the motivation for the violence and why people have shown up to commit violence for about 60 days. And why the individuals are using social media to encourage the VAAI on the ground to carry out acts of violence."

The nightly riots in Portland numbered at sixty days when the email was composed. Rioting has shifted from Portland to other cities with some of the same actors, including Washington DC, Seattle, and Kenosha—violence of which was spurred largely by pro-Antifa advocates on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitch, and Twitter.

"Threat actors who are motivated by Anarchist or ANTIFA (or a combination of both) ideologies to carry out acts of violence against State, Local, and Federal authorities and infrastructure they believe represent authority or represent political and social ideas they reject," Murphy concluded.

Phrases like "Every city, every town. Burn the precincts to the ground" are a common refrain at Black Lives Matter rallies, and have been chanted during arson attacks on the Portland Police Bureau, the Mark O. Hatfield federal courthouse in Portland, and other facilities where Antifa and Black Lives Matter militants were present.

The intelligence provided by the DHS validates claims by conservative voices who have long identified Antifa as an organized movement, and flies in the face of claims that the group was not intent on committing violence or conducting an insurgency against the United States government.

• Thanks 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

And now, for the truth....

FBI director says antifa is an ideology, not an organization

WASHINGTON (AP) — FBI Director Chris Wray told lawmakers Thursday that antifa is an ideology, not an organization, delivering testimony that puts him at odds with President Donald Trump, who has said he would designate it a terror group.

Hours after the hearing, Trump took to Twitter to chastise his FBI director for his statements on antifa and on Russian election interference, two themes that dominated a congressional hearing on threats to the American homeland.

Referring to antifa, the president wrote: “And I look at them as a bunch of well funded ANARCHISTS & THUGS who are protected because the Comey/Mueller inspired FBI is simply unable, or unwilling, to find their funding source, and allows them to get away with “murder”. LAW & ORDER!”

The Twitter barbs thrust Wray again into a spotlight that he has spent three years trying to avoid after his predecessor, James Comey, became entangled in politics before being ultimately fired. Though Wray said as recently as Thursday that the FBI made unacceptable mistakes during its investigation into ties between the Trump campaign and Russia, Trump nonetheless has intermittently lashed out at Wray over the pace of fixing those problems and continues to regard his intelligence community with suspicion because of the Russia probe.

Wray did not dispute in his testimony Thursday that antifa activists were a serious concern, saying that antifa was a “real thing” and that the FBI had undertaken “any number of properly predicated investigations into what we would describe as violent anarchist extremists,” including into individuals who identify with antifa.

But, he said, “It’s not a group or an organization. It’s a movement or an ideology.”

That characterization contradicts the depiction from Trump, who in June singled out antifa — short for “anti-fascists” and an umbrella term for far-left-leaning militant groups — as responsible for the violence that followed George Floyd’s death. Trump tweeted that the U.S. would be designating antifa as a terrorist organization, even though such designations are historically reserved for foreign groups and antifa lacks the hierarchical structure of formal organizations.

The hearing before the House Homeland Security Committee — established after the Sept. 11 attacks to confront the threat of international terrorism — focused almost entirely on domestic matters, including violence by white supremacists as well as anti-government extremists. The topics underscored the shift of attention by law enforcement at a time of intense divisions and polarization inside the country.

But one area where foreign threats were addressed was in the presidential election and Russia’s attempts to interfere in the campaign.

Wray sought to make clear the scope of the threats the country faces while resisting lawmakers’ attempts to steer him into politically charged statements. When asked whether extremists on the left or the right posed the bigger threat, he pivoted instead to an answer about how solo actors, or so-called “lone wolves,” with easy access to weapons were a primary concern.

“We don’t really think of threats in terms of left, right, at the FBI. We’re focused on the violence, not the ideology,” he said later.

The FBI director said racially motivated violent extremists, such as white supremacists, have been responsible for the most lethal attacks in the U.S. in recent years. But this year the most lethal violence has come from anti-government activists, such as anarchists and militia-types, Wray said.

Wray also affirmed the intelligence community’s assessment of Russian interference in the November election, which he said was taking the form of foreign influence campaigns aimed at sowing discord and swaying public opinion as well as efforts to denigrate Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

He said that the U.S. had not yet seen targeting of election infrastructure like in 2016, but efforts to sow doubt about the election’s integrity are a serious concern, he said.

“What concerns me the most is the steady drumbeat of misinformation and sort of amplification of smaller cyber intrusions,” Wray said. “I worry that they will contribute over time to a lack of confidence of American voters and citizens in the validity of their vote.”

“I think that would be a perception,” Wray added, “not a reality. I think Americans can and should have confidence in our election system and certainly in our democracy. But I worry that people will take on a feeling of futility because of all of the noise and confusion that’s generated.”

Trump has resisted the idea of Russian interference aimed at benefiting his campaign and has been eager, along with other administration officials, to talk about intelligence officials’ assessment that China prefers that Trump lose to Biden.

He responded on that front Thursday evening, tweeting: “But Chris, you don’t see any activity from China, even though it is a FAR greater threat than Russia, Russia, Russia. They will both, plus others, be able to interfere in our 2020 Election with our totally vulnerable Unsolicited (Counterfeit?) Ballot Scam. Check it out!”

Though intelligence officials said in a statement last month that Beijing prefers that Trump lose, they appeared to stop short of accusing Beijing of directly interfering in the election in hopes of swaying the outcome.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

LOL. Deep State Christopher Wray says it isn't so!

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

12 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Acting Under Secretary for Intelligence & Analysis Brian Murphy

wait, so Chris Wray is "deep state" but this fucking dude no one ever heard of is the voice to be trusted?

lol

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

wait, so Chris Wray is "deep state" but this fucking dude no one ever heard of is the voice to be trusted?

lol

Wait, Sack quoted someone obscure that no one ever heard of?? Kinda like his media sources.....

• Thanks 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

12 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Sorry @fa867168, I didn't click your link to see that it was the same story

• Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

19 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Wait, Sack quoted someone obscure that no one ever heard of?? Kinda like his media sources.....

Remind me again who appointed Chris Wray......

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

2 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Remind me again who appointed Chris Wray......

Why Trump Supporters Think He’ll Win | Din Merican: the ...

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

I guess you got it all figured out 

DB52DE2C-26A4-4175-BEF3-AF089FD1A521.jpeg

It’s a shame that your side doesn’t realize how truly sad it is that all you have is to come up with these insignificant and mostly untrue things about Joe Biden to try to support your belief that Donald Trump deserves another term. It really is just sad that you can’t talk about all the great things that Donald Trump has done so far is president when there are none. When everything he’s touched his turn to shit

Seek help. soflabillsfan

56 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It’s a shame that your side doesn’t realize how truly sad it is that all you have is to come up with these insignificant and mostly untrue things about Joe Biden to try to support your belief that Donald Trump deserves another term. It really is just sad that you can’t talk about all the great things that Donald Trump has done so far is president when there are none. When everything he’s touched his turn to shit

I think I remember who was holding impeachment circus hearings because trump was looking into "real" quid pro quo of the dementia guy above and at the same time Nancy pelosi was prancing around China town promoting the Trump is a racist narrative when he blocked travel from China! The fact you support the child molester enabler party to know end, tells me you have liberal tunnel vision and don't know what's really going on.

The biggest democratic donor year after year...Soros, use to lead Nazis to his Jew buddies. He is now offering 15 dollars an hr for rioters in the streets. So what makes the Democratic Party so appealing again? Could it be the hatred for Trump because he tweets what's on his mind and sounds like every other American? 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, HipKat said:

LOL.  Glad you support a brain dead, senile and dementia ridden old coot.  Nothing wrong with that picture, right?  LOL.  Douchebag.

2 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

I think I remember who was holding impeachment circus hearings because trump was looking into "real" quid pro quo of the dementia guy above and at the same time Nancy pelosi was prancing around China town promoting the Trump is a racist narrative when he blocked travel from China! The fact you support the child molester enabler party to know end, tells me you have liberal tunnel vision and don't know what's really going on.

The biggest democratic donor year after year...Soros, use to lead Nazis to his Jew buddies. He is now offering 15 dollars an hr for rioters in the streets. So what makes the Democratic Party so appealing again? Could it be the hatred for Trump because he tweets what's on his mind and sounds like every other American? 

Everything you just said his rhetoric. Do you know where blacks travel from China because it only lasted temporarily and Americans could still come here which is how the virus supposedly got here in the first place. So blocking travel from China it’s not a lie, it did not work. Second of all, the impeachment was 100% justified. The rhetoric about what Joe Biden did in the Ukraine turned out to be bullshit because with Joe Biden did was uphold the policies of the Obama administration when it came to stopping corruption in the Ukraine..

Everything you just said his rhetoric. He never blocks travel from China because it only lasted temporarily and Americans could still come here which is how the virus supposedly got here in the first place. So blocking travel from China is not only a lie, it did not work. Second of all, the impeachment was 100% justified. The rhetoric about what Joe Biden did in the Ukraine turned out to be bullshit because with Joe Biden did was uphold the policies of the Obama administration when it came to stopping corruption in the Ukraine.

If you want to have a conversation about this stuff, that’s fine but leave the lies and made up conspiracy theories and the rhetorical bullshit behind.

The real problem with this whole thing between us is that Donald Trump says it, Fox News spreads it around over and over until it becomes real in your mind and then all of a sudden it actually is real even though it’s not really real. And none of you will actually go and do any research outside of Fox News or far right wing websites that only echo what Donald Trump and Fox News said in the first place.

• Trump 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

21 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

An internal email from the Department of Homeland Security leaked to CBS Catherine Herridge late Monday detailing that the violence in Portland was not "opportunistic," but rather "organized"—confirming long-suspected details about the Antifa movement.

Oh yeah, I heard about this on CBS This Morning.  They discussed this at length .   NOT!!

• Haha 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

6 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

Oh yeah, I heard about this on CBS This Morning.  They discussed this at length .   NOT!!

Bad for the narrative.  Fuckers.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Everything you just said his rhetoric. Do you know where blacks travel from China because it only lasted temporarily and Americans could still come here which is how the virus supposedly got here in the first place. So blocking travel from China it’s not a lie, it did not work. Second of all, the impeachment was 100% justified. The rhetoric about what Joe Biden did in the Ukraine turned out to be bullshit because with Joe Biden did was uphold the policies of the Obama administration when it came to stopping corruption in the Ukraine..

Everything you just said his rhetoric. He never blocks travel from China because it only lasted temporarily and Americans could still come here which is how the virus supposedly got here in the first place. So blocking travel from China is not only a lie, it did not work. Second of all, the impeachment was 100% justified. The rhetoric about what Joe Biden did in the Ukraine turned out to be bullshit because with Joe Biden did was uphold the policies of the Obama administration when it came to stopping corruption in the Ukraine.

If you want to have a conversation about this stuff, that’s fine but leave the lies and made up conspiracy theories and the rhetorical bullshit behind.

The real problem with this whole thing between us is that Donald Trump says it, Fox News spreads it around over and over until it becomes real in your mind and then all of a sudden it actually is real even though it’s not really real. And none of you will actually go and do any research outside of Fox News or far right wing websites that only echo what Donald Trump and Fox News said in the first place.

Nothing I said was a lie. Factual information. President trump had zero chance of being removed. Justify that. Get the fuck out of here you are so brainwashed. Guess what an impeachment was a distraction that caused this virus to be "down played" isn't that what the whole couple weeks has been about.  Trump down playing a virus which one was to not create hysteria and the other democrats method was the opposite to create massive hysteria and confusion, on top of that hide their candidates dealings with Ukraine just to win an election. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

LOL. Deep State Christopher Wray says it isn't so!

https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status/1306719115256778752photo/1

Senior Investigative Correspondent, military mom, organ donor. Covering national security and intel. Follow me for more news, less noise #factsmatter

#Whistleblower #PortlandProtest Breaking: According to this

internal email, obtained

, former Acting Under Secretary for Intelligence & Analysis Brian Murphy wrote colleagues on July 25th that the Portland violence was not “opportunistic” but “organized” citing

Eh6S-ifXkAEO0dT?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

2 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

Nothing I said was a lie. Factual information. President trump had zero chance of being removed. Justify that. Get the fuck out of here you are so brainwashed. Guess what an impeachment was a distraction that caused this virus to be "down played" isn't that what the whole couple weeks has been about.  Trump down playing a virus which one was to not create hysteria and the other democrats method was the opposite to create massive hysteria and confusion, on top of that hide their candidates dealings with Ukraine just to win an election. 

There’s not one person on the planet that time that he would get removed. Not one. It wasn’t about him getting removed although that would’ve been nice but completely unrealistic. It was about getting it on record that you cannot do the shit that he did that earned him an impeachment. Except in his case there’s a whole long laundry list of things that should have earned him an impeachment.

now this is how dumb you can be. His impeachment was in December. Coronavirus wasn’t in tissue here till February so no, that had nothing to do with downplaying coronavirus what did it play into downplaying coronavirus was Donald Trump intentionally downplaying the fucking virus. Or are you going to tell me that never happened? Oh wait, you actually believe it was to not create a panic. You’re right why save lives when we could avoid a panic. That’s dumb

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

There’s not one person on the planet that time that he would get removed. Not one. It wasn’t about him getting removed although that would’ve been nice but completely unrealistic. It was about getting it on record that you cannot do the shit that he did that earned him an impeachment. Except in his case there’s a whole long laundry list of things that should have earned him an impeachment.

now this is how dumb you can be. His impeachment was in December. Coronavirus wasn’t in tissue here till February so no, that had nothing to do with downplaying coronavirus what did it play into downplaying coronavirus was Donald Trump intentionally downplaying the fucking virus. Or are you going to tell me that never happened? Oh wait, you actually believe it was to not create a panic. You’re right why save lives when we could avoid a panic. That’s dumb

Because they were doing all the necessary steps to make sure it was controlled within limits of the federal govt because you can't infringe on the state controls. Remember Libtards...we have checks and balances in this country. Cuomo understood that and said The White House was great providing all the resources we need!  Trump didn't need to create mass hysteria....by saying Fauci and CDC didn't know what they were doing in regards to mask usage and social distancing(recommendations changed daily), I know positive thinking is hard for you Liberals to comprehend. You want to look at the world through shit colored glasses. But hey let's not consider we still need to go to work and provide for our families too! There is no playbook here(one thats proven anyways) never have we seen a pandemic to this magnitude in recent times. It's sucks but maybe some of us want to blame China first, second and third.  Trump isn't responsible or guilty for everything bad that has happened to mankind. 

This is how dumb you can be. You don't do your research before you call someone dumb. Trump got acquitted in FEB! When Nancy was proving her point that everyone was safe in China town(down playing) and no pandemic here. BTW COVID started in 2019 that's why we call it COVID19 not COVID20.

Bottomline...Libtards failed the American people with this distraction and public shaming to hide Biden's shady dealings but hey it worked for them they got a senile old man this far.  

You still don't understand the real issue with a pandemic in the US. When trying to tell Americans to do anything they aren't accustom to do, they will have a hard time conforming because we let freedom ring here. It's our culture. That goes for any previous administration since the 1776. 

9 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

That guy has to go.

From your lips to President Trump's ears!

WH Preparing List of FBI Director Candidates. Is Trump Preparing To Fire Christopher Wray?

• Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile

14 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

Because they were doing all the necessary steps to make sure it was controlled within limits of the federal govt because you can't infringe on the state controls. Remember Libtards...we have checks and balances in this country. Cuomo understood that and said The White House was great providing all the resources we need!  Trump didn't need to create mass hysteria....by saying Fauci and CDC didn't know what they were doing in regards to mask usage and social distancing(recommendations changed daily), I know positive thinking is hard for you Liberals to comprehend. You want to look at the world through shit colored glasses. But hey let's not consider we still need to go to work and provide for our families too! There is no playbook here(one thats proven anyways) never have we seen a pandemic to this magnitude in recent times. It's sucks but maybe some of us want to blame China first, second and third.  Trump isn't responsible or guilty for everything bad that has happened to mankind. 

This is how dumb you can be. You don't do your research before you call someone dumb. Trump got acquitted in FEB! When Nancy was proving her point that everyone was safe in China town(down playing) and no pandemic here. BTW COVID started in 2019 that's why we call it COVID19 not COVID20.

Bottomline...Libtards failed the American people with this distraction and public shaming to hide Biden's shady dealings but hey it worked for them they got a senile old man this far.  

You still don't understand the real issue with a pandemic in the US. When trying to tell Americans to do anything they aren't accustom to do, they will have a hard time conforming because we let freedom ring here. It's our culture. That goes for any previous administration since the 1776. 

The "Mass Hysteria" concept is bullshit. People want honesty - that's a Liberal philosophy, obviously. He wasn't downplaying an alien invasion. It was a simple virus. "We know it spreads easy and can be deadly so right now, we need to take precautions by...."

THAT's not spreading mass hysteria. And you think that's worse than keep it a secret and people go out and do ALL the things that cause it to spread faster, because the idiot in the white house made it seem like it's no big deal and his idiot followers once again took his word for it.

And nos hit, I know why it's called -19 and when it started - in China. It wasn't seen here until January 21st. 

Oh and when was he impeached??

December 18

President Donald Trump impeached

After weeks of discussions among legislators, the House of Representatives voted to impeach the 45th President, Donald Trump, for abuse of power and obstruction of Congress on December 18, 2019. The vote fell largely along party lines: 230 in favor, 197 against and 1 present. Trump became only the third president ever to be impeached, joining Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton, after Democrats raised concerns about his alleged attempts to seek foreign interference in the 2020 election and to hamper their investigation.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Oh yes, it's getting spicier. Looks like the government has been quietly mapping the cell phones of BLM and ANTIFA terrorists as well as their benefactors. In my speculation you can expect a swift end to these people either after the election or January inauguration probably via the Insurrection Act which is in the President's Constitutional powers. This also ties into his designation of certain organizations as terrorists. Get your popcorn ready!

Federal Agencies Tapped Protesters’ Phones in Portland

Here's the meat of the story:

"A current DHS official described a colleague with expertise in electronic surveillance who was being deployed to Portland. But for what purpose? “Extracting information from protester’s phones,” the DHS official said. While in Portland, an interagency task force involving DHS and the Justice Department used a sophisticated cell phone cloning attack—the details of which remain classified—to intercept protesters’ phone communications, according to two former intelligence officers familiar with the matter.

Cell phone cloning involves stealing a phone’s unique identifiers and copying them to another device in order to intercept the communications received by the original device. The former intelligence officials described it as part of a “Low Level Voice Intercept” operation, declining to go into further detail—one of them citing the sensitive nature of the surveillance tool and the other an ongoing leak investigation within I&A.

“You’re getting an inside view into your targets, who they are, who they’re talking to—the hierarchy,” the former intelligence officer said, explaining that many within the DHS believe that antifa is an organized group—as opposed to the largely spontaneous, decentralized ideological tendency that most experts, including Trump’s own FBI director, believe it is. DHS intelligence has even found some limited evidence, which he considered thin, of foreign sponsorship. Attorney General William Barr, however, recently claimed that antifa is receiving foreign sponsorship—a necessary criterion to formally designating it a terror organization, which President Trump vowed to do in July. (The Nation recently reported on DHS intelligence’s attempts to tie antifa to Kurdish militant groups in Syria.)

“Signals intelligence collection would not be useful for preventing opportunistic looting or violent confrontations. It presumes the existence of coordinated, purposeful, and unlawful activity that is conducted through electronic means,” said Steven Aftergood, who heads the Federation of American Scientists’ Project on Government Secrecy. “The general concern is that DHS treated mass public protests—not just violent individuals—as suspicious and targets of investigation, or worse.”

While it wasn’t clear which individuals had specifically been targeted in Portland, both former intelligence officers agreed that it had violated protocol. “They were abusing people’s rights,” one said.

In addition to signals intelligence collection, the Portland operation involved clandestine aspects, according to the former intelligence officer. This appears consistent with a tip received this summer. Several members of the US Marshals Service (USMS)—part of the Justice Department—sent to Portland claimed to be affiliated with a private firm called “Strategic Oil,” according to travel records obtained by The Nation. While they did not identify themselves as law enforcement, the travel records contain information indicating that they were marshals, including that they were given a special discount for federal government employees. Clandestine methods tend to be used only for the most sensitive operations, more commonly overseas than domestically. (The Justice Department did not respond to multiple requests for comment.)"

Parler @NYexile