Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Bills fan paints his own house in team colors

Watch now: When neighbor puts up Jets flag, Bills fan paints his own house in team colors

Michael Mansfield, of Bloomfield, is a die-hard and lifelong Bills fan.

And he now lives in the house that proves it. 

When Mansfield's new neighbor, a longtime Jets fan who hung a Jets flag outside his home, "It was on after that," Mansfield told Rochester's WHAM. 

Mansfield responded by painting his house in Bills' colors, including a team logo on the side. He said the house was due for new paint anyway, but still, he had a point to make. 

“I didn’t think he was actually going to do it like this," the neighbor, Eric Jensen said, "but it looks good and we’ll have to find something else to do now."

The house on State Route 444 in Bloomfield has gotten a lot of attention, with Bills fans honking as they pass by. 

Asked if he expected the noise to die down soon, Mansfield said, "It probably won’t. I’m hoping it doesn’t stop until we win the Super Bowl."

The video was posted on CNN and shared by Barstool Sports and had more than 300,000 views by late Monday night.

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

He messed up the buffalo.  Looks like fangs.

• Haha 2

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

5 hours ago, miamibillsnut said:

It’s the rare fanged buffalo. They were bred when a bills fan took a pit viper and bred it with a buffalo. Super aggressive, especially on defense.😎👍

• Like 1

6 hours ago, miamibillsnut said:

yeah and the back legs look like a human...lol....i would paint it blue and buy an official full size painted wood one to attache.

• Like 1

cba fan

1 hour ago, cba fan said:

yeah and the back legs look like a human...lol....i would paint it blue and buy an official full size painted wood one to attache.

It’s the thought that counts?

• Like 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, cba fan said:

He painted the buffalo as he saw it. Like Picasso would😂

• Haha 1

you know how people say the streaking bison looks like a mutant cockroach? Well they are wrong.  However, if you want to know what a mutant cockroach looks like well its whatever the hell that guy painted on his house.

• Haha 1