drpepper

Brian Flores confirms Ryan Fitzpatrick remains the starter

When Dolphins head coach Brian Flores met with reporters after Sunday’s loss to the Patriots, he didn’t sound like he was planning a quarterback change. He confirmed as much on Monday. Flores said that Ryan Fitzpatrick will remain the team’s starter when they face the Bills next Sunday. Fitzpatrick was 20-of-30 for 191 yards and [more]

View the full article

Fitz sucked balls yesterday so watch him light it up for 500 yard passing against us this Sunday. That is what Fitz is.

I dont think Flores wants to feast his young rookie QB with this Bills defence as his first NFL game.......Its okay i think Fitz will be his usual Fitz......we will beat the Fish next week but our running game needs to get better asap.....It seemed Miami's D couldnt stop the run at all yesterday...

• Thanks 1

Lets hope we get to see more Fitzputrid and no Fitzmagic next sunday. 

We all know he can get going and become immensely good. But with our D ? I like our chances. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

They have to go with Fitz because Tua is on the injury report.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

Fitz sucked balls yesterday so watch him light it up for 500 yard passing against us this Sunday. That is what Fitz is.

Or he'll push the Bills to the brink and toss an interception into the end zone as time expires.  :niterider:

• Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.