Sign in to follow this  
jpp

Why Did We Ever Draft Josh Allen

#5 on list in passing from yesterday.....yeah guess thats not good enough for some....

1. Matt Ryan, QB ATL L 38-25 vs. SEA 37 54 450 2 1 2 0 98.5
2. Aaron Rodgers, QB GB W 43-34 at MIN 32 44 364 4 0 0 0 127.5
3. Philip Rivers, QB IND L 27-20 at JAX 36 46 363 1 2 0 0 88.7
4. Russell Wilson, QB SEA W 38-25 at ATL 31 35 322 4 0 3 0 143.1
5. Josh Allen, QB BUF W 27-17 vs. NYJ 33 46 312 2 0 3 2 104.6

Definitely looking better than the 2 guys taken before him. Still would like to see him do it against a non-Jets team.

3 hours ago, jpp said:

#5 on list in passing from yesterday.....yeah guess thats not good enough for some....

1. Matt Ryan, QB ATL L 38-25 vs. SEA 37 54 450 2 1 2 0 98.5
2. Aaron Rodgers, QB GB W 43-34 at MIN 32 44 364 4 0 0 0 127.5
3. Philip Rivers, QB IND L 27-20 at JAX 36 46 363 1 2 0 0 88.7
4. Russell Wilson, QB SEA W 38-25 at ATL 31 35 322 4 0 3 0 143.1
5. Josh Allen, QB BUF W 27-17 vs. NYJ 33 46 312 2 0 3 2 104.6

I saw the title of this thread and I was about to come in here all ranting and raving LOL

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I saw the title of this thread and I was about to come in here all ranting and raving LOL

lol...just continuing my points from yesterday.....sure he made some mistakes in the game...which QB doesnt?  Look at Brady yesterday...bottom 10 in the league and he had a way better surrounding cast than most teams....guys on here have a total shit fit when he makes his first bad throw.....he was way way more efficent than he was negative....312 or so yards...50+ on the ground....2 Td's...1 running Td..all "reliable" media outlets across the country are giving him +++ reviews....but hey this board knows best...lol...

• Like 1

I get what you're trying to say,  but it's been a pattern. That throw to the cardboard cutouts was a matter of him taking the time to get planted with the correct hip rotation. That's inexperience, not inaccuracy. That can be fixed, but it better be in a hurry imho.

"You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."

~ Frank Zappa

And two QBs before him lost ... but total yards is not a real good measure. However, in this case it is great because it is the first 300y game for a Bills QB since the pyramids were built ...

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

Watched the Browns game, Baker Mayfield will be lucky to be in the NFL next year...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1