Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

So ... no one cares at all that from 6 minutes in the 2nd quarter, until the end of the game, we were outscored 17-6?

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

This has been a trend for awhile now and I don’t get it. Most McDermott games follow the same script:

Bills start hot and look aggressive put up 14-21 points. Things look good. Things are exciting and fun.

And then do you notice the Bills usually get the ball before the end of the 1st half and can really put the game away and instead run a piss poor laughable 2 minute drill that goes nowhere.

halftime 

cue the 3rd quarter borefest-Bills offense seems to do a lot of moving up and down the field with little to show for it. Meanwhile D is getting tired and let teams low key creep back into games. By the 4th quarter that 3 score lead is down to one, 

4th quarter 

bills put together one more scoring drive to ice the game

the end. 

Bills try this against KC and they will look like the Texans in the playoffs. ”oh cool we’re hanging with the Chi...oh...wait...oh shit....fuuuuuck”

Exactly the way I predicted it before the game. Just about Word for Word

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, Victor7 said:

Considering 7 of those 17 were garbage time points and we had scored 21 by then no. 

Vintage Lit. Garbage post. Move on 

Lit is the SAR I ( JET NATION FORUM ) of the BUFFALO RANGE. They just talk to just to hear themselves talk. 

• Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

4 minutes ago, protocal69 said:

Lit is the SAR I ( JET NATION FORUM ) of the BUFFALO RANGE. They just talk to just to hear themselves talk. 

Lit isn't as bad as that SAR I nut job.

waaaa

• Haha 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

22 hours ago, theAteam said:

It was absolutely incredible how that 2nd fumble completely changed the tone of the game. Kudos to them eventually finding their footing to win it.

3rd quarter was always an issue last year as well. We just don't make good halftime adjustments and don't counter other teams' halftime adjustments. Feel like we are always wasting the opportunity when we get the ball after the half.

Do you get the feeling that there's just a lot of clapping in the locker room during halftime? 

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

1 hour ago, The Chosen said:

Do you get the feeling that there's just a lot of clapping in the locker room during halftime? 

Not sure I know what you mean here. 

My guess on halftime for the Bills is that coach M isn’t encouraging them to put up another 21 in the second half. It seems like he is encouraging them to not do anything stupid in the second half so we can run out the clock on the team we spanked in the first half. 

I could be wrong, but this is what it feels like. 

I guess one way to look at it is if you're going to make mistakes - and they inevitably happen - at least make team against a shitty team.  Nobody plays a perfect 60 minutes for 16 games.

"You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."

~ Frank Zappa

On 9/14/2020 at 6:58 PM, seandelevan said:

This has been a trend for awhile now and I don’t get it. Most McDermott games follow the same script:

Bills start hot and look aggressive put up 14-21 points. Things look good. Things are exciting and fun.

And then do you notice the Bills usually get the ball before the end of the 1st half and can really put the game away and instead run a piss poor laughable 2 minute drill that goes nowhere.

halftime 

cue the 3rd quarter borefest-Bills offense seems to do a lot of moving up and down the field with little to show for it. Meanwhile D is getting tired and let teams low key creep back into games. By the 4th quarter that 3 score lead is down to one, 

4th quarter 

bills put together one more scoring drive to ice the game

the end. 

Bills try this against KC and they will look like the Texans in the playoffs. ”oh cool we’re hanging with the Chi...oh...wait...oh shit....fuuuuuck”

miserable that 70s show GIF

13 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

And people bitch and wonder why threads like this get created.....

This message brought to you by seandelevan for president!

• Thanks 1

Sean probably cares and maybe CB. 

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

Nobody cares anymore ...

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents