Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

“It’s just one play Lit”

1 minute ago, Jessica27 said:

We should have kept Tyrod.

Welcome to the Range Jessica27

It's so funny because the quote of the title poking fun at the sentiment of how some people write off a glaring issue as "just one play" but then you post several times in the topic....the same one play...as a basis of your argument lmaooo

Allen's inaccuracy floor is just way lower than a lot of good QBs, he'll miss real bad, and it's cringeworthy bad at times; but overall, sans a few opportunities, he had a relatively solid game...against a terrible team so I guess it proves nothing lol

1 hour ago, Jessica27 said:

Thanks!

Yeah Lit has an constant boner for Tyrod and Josh...that being Rosen not Allen....grain of salt....

8 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

It's so funny because the quote of the title poking fun at the sentiment of how some people write off a glaring issue as "just one play" but then you post several times in the topic....the same one play...as a basis of your argument lmaooo

Allen's inaccuracy floor is just way lower than a lot of good QBs, he'll miss real bad, and it's cringeworthy bad at times; but overall, sans a few opportunities, he had a relatively solid game...against a terrible team so I guess it proves nothing lol

The point was that I’m not alone in thinking that this “one play” is indicative of a larger problem.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

15 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

70 percent of passes completed, 300 yards passing, two tds, several very good drives.  I am far more worried about the two fumbles in the redzone than an off the mark pass. 

You shouldn't be.

Fumbles don't result in guaranteed points. Because the defense can still stop the other teams offense.

Missing TWO passes in the endzone, result in GUARANTEED missed point.

28 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

70 percent of passes completed, 300 yards passing, two tds, several very good drives.  I am far more worried about the two fumbles in the redzone than an off the mark pass. 

Yes, his consistent acknowledgement of having to protect the ball better is not happening. Seems like it's going to take an injury or concussion to possibly get thru. Shame on him & Daboll for all the runs. The offense has enough talent / potential to win without risking the win or the qb.

20 hours ago, Jessica27 said:

We should have kept Tyrod.

No way, as much as I liked Tyrod he was not the long term answer.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, Victor7 said:

Are there any threads of all the dimes Allen threw out there ??

No ?

You mean to tell me Lit is being Lit nitpicking the bad plays ?

Yeah, thought so. Garbage post. Move on.

Because Lit will never admit he was wrong. Lit didn’t want Allen, he wanted Rosen. Has he ever admitted he was wrong about that? Last thing I’ve seen Lit say about Rosen was before he was traded to Miami, he said Rosen would make the Pro Bowl in two years. Now, he just pretends the Rosen thing never happened. But, he can’t let Josh be a success. Allen is the best QB the Bills have had since...Kelly? At least since Flutie. Just had a very good 300 yard game with 3 bad plays in a good win and Lit needs to start  a dozen negative threads. Stop the hate and enjoy your miserable life for a minute.

• Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

5 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

“It’s just one play, Sean.” “He was wide open” “Brady needs to get better in a hurry.” 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

7 minutes ago, Nuke said:

“It’s just one play, Sean.” “He was wide open” “Brady needs to get better in a hurry.” 

Brady is toast. He has been for over a year.