Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

First Half...A+ 2nd Half...F

The seemed to have lost that killer instinct after the 21-0 lead. Just like the playoff game

• Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

....from the guy who predicted a boring game right before the Bills blew them out.

Two fumbles in/near the redzone and 2 missed FGs. Jets scored on a lucky long play.

Terrible mistakes. And we played a terrible team. But the Bills dominated the entire game.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, B LO said:

....from the guy who predicted a boring game right before the Bills blew them out.

Two fumbles in/near the redzone and 2 missed FGs. Jets scored on a lucky long play.

Terrible mistakes. And we played a terrible team. But the Bills dominated the entire game.

Whenever we win convincingly like today....in this place reading the comments i swear it seems we got blown out today....smh.....

• Like 1

So game averages out to a C. 
C is not bad. 
stop fumbling, make bunny field goals, and make a fucking tackle then I would have give them a B or A.

• Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

1 hour ago, jpp said:

Whenever we win convincingly like today....in this place reading the comments i swear it seems we got blown out today....smh.....

And it's Sean leading the blowout. 

• Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2nd half was not pretty. Hopefully bass just had first game jitters because that was bad. Allen has to cut out the fumbles and the botched throw to brown is just unreal. We won’t go anywhere in the playoffs if he doesn’t improve those passes. If Milano and Edmunds are out for any length of time, we may struggle these next few weeks

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, VolsBillsMagic said:

2nd half was not pretty. Hopefully bass just had first game jitters because that was bad. Allen has to cut out the fumbles and the botched throw to brown is just unreal. We won’t go anywhere in the playoffs if he doesn’t improve those passes. If Milano and Edmunds are out for any length of time, we may struggle these next few weeks

Hope Milano and Edumund injuries are minor.....bring back Alexander if he wants to come back i say.....

29 minutes ago, jpp said:

Hope Milano and Edumund injuries are minor.....bring back Alexander if he wants to come back i say.....

Rumor is he may be willing if we reach out. Might as well go get keuchly too

I'd probably go B+ 1st half D 2nd half

We potentially should have been up 35-0 at half.  Allen simply has some sort of weird fumbling problem and now as a fan I can barely watch when he scrambles as he always is looking to get the extra few yards instead of just giving himself up and taking what he can before contact.  At this point I'm expecting the ball to cough out every time he runs lol, it's just not a good feeling lol.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

I'd probably go B+ 1st half D 2nd half

We potentially should have been up 35-0 at half.  Allen simply has some sort of weird fumbling problem and now as a fan I can barely watch when he scrambles as he always is looking to get the extra few yards instead of just giving himself up and taking what he can before contact.  At this point I'm expecting the ball to cough out every time he runs lol, it's just not a good feeling lol.

I think there are two running styles for Allen. On a whim - he's great. He makes exciting plays, moves the chains or gets into the end zone.

On a designed run, he sucks ass. 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I think there are two running styles for Allen. On a whim - he's great. He makes exciting plays, moves the chains or gets into the end zone.

On a designed run, he sucks ass. 

The designed runs are aweful....same last season....dont know why daboll (dufus) keeps on doing this...it doesnt work...JA is not a RB....he cannot secure the ball well in those situations.....he's running into a wall of defenders right off the bat....not good....at least when he decides to run after all options are not available he's got a more open field and he's almost always good at that!  With all the flack on this board today (i really dont get it)...guy played pretty damn good for the most part considering the lack of preparation this season.....over 300 yrs passing & 107 QB rating...oh yeah lets just tank now and get another QB...LOL...week 1 says it all....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, jpp said:

The designed runs are aweful....same last season....dont know why daboll (dufus) keeps on doing this...it doesnt work...JA is not a RB....he cannot secure the ball well in those situations.....he's running into a wall of defenders right off the bat....not good....at least when he decides to run after all options are not available he's got a more open field and he's almost always good at that!  With all the flack on this board today (i really dont get it)...guy played pretty damn good for the most part considering the lack of preparation this season.....over 300 yrs passing & 107 QB rating...oh yeah lets just tank now and get another QB...LOL...week 1 says it all....

Absolutely, How did Tyrod do today??

So how did Rosen do today?? lol

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Absolutely, How did Tyrod do today??

So how did Rosen do today?? lol

LOL....Tyrod was Tyrod....nothing new at all....I was switching between that game and the NO/TB game......I like Tyrod..I was always did...but watching him play today was the same as him playing with the Bills.....Nothing spectacular at all..3rd down and 3rd down and than punt punt punt..The Cinci FG kick at the end missed only becuse their tubby kicker got a hamsting/quad injry as he was kicking the FG at the end and missed......Tyrod is a game manager QB and a very good one but he goes up against a good/even decent offence he cant catch up, even with the cast he has around him.....Tyrod will be and is a very good back up QB....hell i'd rather have him than Barkley as our backup but thats all he will be (which isnt a bad thing...he will be a journeyman QB in this league i believe).....Rosen..RIP...attitude and shit play killed him....IMO

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, jpp said:

LOL....Tyrod was Tyrod....nothing new at all....I was switching between that game and the NO/TB game......I like Tyrod..I was always did...but watching him play today was the same as him playing with the Bills.....Nothing spectacular at all..3rd down and 3rd down and than punt punt punt..The Cinci FG kick at the end missed only becuse their tubby kicker got a hamsting/quad injry as he was kicking the FG at the end and missed......Tyrod is a game manager QB and a very good one but he goes up against a good/even decent offence he cant catch up, even with the cast he has around him.....Tyrod will be and is a very good back up QB....hell i'd rather have him than Barkley as our backup but thats all he will be (which isnt a bad thing...he will be a journeyman QB in this league i believe).....Rosen..RIP...attitude and shit play killed him....IMO

Tyrod got his typical 200 yard, no TD game

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, VolsBillsMagic said:

Exactly. The 2nd half was some of the ugliest football I’ve seen. Not good.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

.  At this point I'm expecting the ball to cough out every time he runs lol, it's just not a good feeling lol.

Yup. On that second fumble I was screaming “NOOOOOOOOOOOO” as soon as he started running and the ball was on the turf before I got to the 5th O of my NOOOOOOOOOO

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Exactly. The 2nd half was some of the ugliest football I’ve seen. Not good.

Isn’t that pretty typical of most games that Sean McDermott coaches? The first half is exciting and the second half the wheels fall off? I mean, how many times have we seen this happen? And how thankful should we be that in most cases the bills manage to hold on to win a game that should’ve been figuratively over at halftime?

• Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

couldn't wait for the game to end after qtr 3