Sign in to follow this  

So much of kicking is mental. That’s why it was SUPER important for that kid to hit his first one. 

and he fucking blew it. Oops. Even if it ‘should have counted’ it shouldn’t have been that close to begin with. 

and then it obviously got in his head and he proceeded to miss another easy one and then almost missed a third. 

I think he’s shot. It’s in his head now. He’s damaged goods. 

miserable that 70s show GIF

14 hours ago, Meathead said:

all the more reason to believe he can get it corrected

if youre fading the ball right on every one of your golf swings thats a good sign you only have one mechanical problem that needs to be addressed (probably a loose left elbow) while the rest of your swing is in pretty good shape. a couple sessions with a golf pro should get that fixed pretty expediently

I hope so.   Or he could be the next Roberto Aguayo

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Hauschka is fine if you just don’t want to attempt 50+ Yarders ever.  It’s time to get a new kicker.  Hopefully Bass locks it up, there’s tons of FG kickers struggling 

With Hauschka not getting signed by other teams it may be that he and they can't come to an agreement on pay.  If I was Hauschka I wouldn't take a substantial cut to play this season.  

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

The only way to motivate kickers is to have a policy that they will be cut if they miss any kicks.  There is an endless supply of them, and you will eventually find one who will not miss.

I put a spell on you.