Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Get Hauschka back NOW

Yup, Bass was a bad idea. Let the kid get seasoned more in real games.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

When the bills cut house money I said it was a very risky move to cut a reliable veteran for a team with big aspirations And put the kicking duties in the hands of a rookie.   The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are still regretting the day they cut Matt Bryant and put the kicking duties in the hands of a rookie.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

I would grovel and lick his cleats if it would get Hauschka back.  Pay him his same salary too.  He was waning in his talents but we can't have a starry eyed kid doing this to us for most of the season.  

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

First game with no preseason I'd give the kid another shot. Apparently one of the kicks maybe was good but still they shouldn't be up for debate at all.

Definitely have Hausch on speed dial though.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

I would grovel and lick his cleats if it would get Hauschka back.  Pay his his same salary too.  He was waning in his talents but we can't have a stary eyed kid doing this to us for most of the season.  

He said no to the private jet, hookers and gold- flecked booze. But when you generously offered your cleat-licking skills, he said he’ll think about it.

• Haha 1

they knew theyd have some work to do with him to improve his mechanics as he was not all that accurate in college

rough start but i guarantee they will stick with him and work on fine tuning his technique

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

image.thumb.jpeg.14ea6575389b575e8583a4e407be957c.jpeg

so you were 1 for 7 and youre crowing about it?

jeez, i think ill start making seven negative predictions per week and when one comes true ill remind everybody how im always right

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

What's up with Bass Bidening both of his kicks?

In contrast, if you want to see excellent job performance look no further than the Aquarian, Donald Trump. 

BTW, let's see if the lefties can refrain from politics as I have.  

I realize it's about the money and cap room and hopefully it will work out but pushing those short kicks to the right.  Man, that is hard to watch.  Has the league explained how their referees missed getting his one kick wrong ( I haven't seen it yet)?  you are standing right under the posts!  What the hell.  

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

jeez, i think ill start making seven negative predictions per week and when one comes true ill remind everybody how im always right

I’d say 3.5

miserable that 70s show GIF

Dont know about getting Haushka back...seems like a panic move....Bass was total shit today no doubt about it....but im just thinking if this guy beat out Haushka for the job than that tells me H must of dropping lots of turds in training camp......chalk it up to jitters maybe?  If he still blows against Miami than i would hope they quickly take a look at other kickers....

he made the first one but the referee made a bad call. His first career game he should of went 3 for 4. hauschka was not every good last year. 

1 hour ago, U-bomb said:

he made the first one but the referee made a bad call. His first career game he should of went 3 for 4. hauschka was not every good last year. 

People on here bictch'd non stop about Hauscha last season...rightfully so...after 1 game this is the guy that some on here believe will be the redemption again in kicking FG's....LOL.....how soon we forget....

The 2 he made werent exactly drilled dead center.  All 4 kicks pushed or sailed right.   This was on a beautiful sunny day.  If you arent worried about this going forward, you are more optimistic than me.

In Buffalo, if you have a reliable kicker that has proven he can deal with the winds, you dont let him go until his leg falls off.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

19 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

This kid is missing (or barely baking) 30 yard kicks.

Now this I agree with.  I can't believe the kept the rookie going into a year like this.  Although in fairness I do think that one kick was actually good.  

The next game will be super telling.  If he struggles again, they'll need to make a change.  

• Like 1

23 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I mean, if they were 50 yard kicks, that’s one thing.

He was missing 30-some yarders. 

This. A thousand times this. 

To the ones saying .... "give the kid time, it was his first go at it" bla bla bla. 

Dude straight up missed (although he might've gotten the 1st one) 2 short ones. Its not like he missed one from 50+ in a pressure situation. 

I said it at the time. For a team that is supposed to be making noise this year going with a noob seems like a mistake. We'll see. But not a good start at all. 

• Thanks 2

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

On 9/13/2020 at 5:28 PM, Meathead said:

Can we take up a collection to send seandelevan to Kumbaya camp!

8 hours ago, miamibillsnut said:

All 4 kicks pushed or sailed right.

all the more reason to believe he can get it corrected

if youre fading the ball right on every one of your golf swings thats a good sign you only have one mechanical problem that needs to be addressed (probably a loose left elbow) while the rest of your swing is in pretty good shape. a couple sessions with a golf pro should get that fixed pretty expediently

• Haha 1