Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

WGR said that Poyer finally admitted that the defense was frustrated at times with the offense last year

I don’t recall ever reading this in an article but WGR mentioned that Poyer finally admitted that the defense was getting frustrated with the offenses inability to move the ball and score last year.

• Sad 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Yeah nothing like giving your offense the ball in the red zone multiple times a season for the last 3 years and know they won’t do nothing but play for 3. Fucking moronic. 

And if it starts out like that again this season I’d expect the D begin to break down. 

On a side note...I’m to the point where we NEED the Bills D to score points this season. I think the Bills could have put games well out of reach if they did. I still fucking can’t believe it when Tre White got run down by an offensive linemen in Pittsburgh. Or the multiple turnovers deep in Dallas territory that our guys just flopped on instead of scoring. Our D needs to be cognizant that our offense will still Struggle. Scoop and fucking score god damnit. 

• Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

I'm not surprised.  Anyone on the defense who didn't get frustrated probably had a screw loose.  It has to be shitty to watch your hard work get pissed away by someone else's ineptitude.  Especially when you have a top team on lockdown.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

And I put 65% of the blame on McDermott. He neglected the offense in favor of a stacked D. He wants 1975 football.

miserable that 70s show GIF

38 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Yeah nothing like giving your offense the ball in the red zone multiple times a season for the last 3 years and know they won’t do nothing but play for 3. Fucking moronic. 

And if it starts out like that again this season I’d expect the D begin to break down. 

On a side note...I’m to the point where we NEED the Bills D to score points this season. I think the Bills could have put games well out of reach if they did. I still fucking can’t believe it when Tre White got run down by an offensive linemen in Pittsburgh. Or the multiple turnovers deep in Dallas territory that our guys just flopped on instead of scoring. Our D needs to be cognizant that our offense will still Struggle. Scoop and fucking score god damnit. 

My personal favorite is where they have a chance to run out the clock by getting a first down, and they choose to pound it up the middle with a fair to middling offensive line, and a running back that was well past his prime. 

Not this year ... This year will be different!

i mean of course they were.  If we are frustrated, don't you think the defense that's holding teams down all year would be just as if not more frustrated?  The Ravens game especially...Bills with a halfway decent offensive performance that game wins by 2 scores easily, aside from that busted Hayden Hurst TD, Bills completely shut down the Ravens offense

• Thanks 1