Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Virologist says she has proof that Covid came from Chinese lab

I didn’t know that this was disputed. I mean I pretty much thought we all knew that’s where it came from

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

I didn’t know that this was disputed. I mean I pretty much thought we all knew that’s where it came from

No they’re all pretending it came from the Wuhan market.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

22 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

I will go to my grave believing the virus was manufactured. It is just too perfect, spread all over the world (except North Korea) and has brought us to our economic knees. 

EXACTLY.  Yet Biden will suck up to the Chinese until the day he keels over.  Dementia-Joe Biden needs to be defeated in November.  Fact. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

No they’re all pretending it came from the Wuhan market.

I know it was at first. I thought the lab was what most people thought now. Maybe not?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Old news. Us "tin foil" guys have been talking about this for months.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

There has been at least one comparative genomic study which says it is not man made. So, my guess is that if this Dr. already had the "proof" that this was man made, she would have released it immediately. I call this bullshit until she releases the evidence and after it is reviewed by her peers in the field.

• Thanks 1
  • Trump 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

5 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

There has been at least one comparative genomic study which says it is not man made. So, my guess is that if this Dr. already had the "proof" that this was man made, she would have released it immediately. I call this bullshit until she releases the evidence and after it is reviewed by her peers in the field.

She basically said she had to get out of China first (Before she releases it), or they would have Killed her. I think she’s in NY now?

9 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

It does appear from a couple articles I read, that if it were human-made, they wouldn’t have designed it the way it exists. Protein spikes and other stuff I don’t understand. Would (or could) the Chinese design something that would appear not to be designed by humans? 

also, why would they make ground zero their own country? Now I’m not convinced it was diabolical..............

48 minutes ago, jc856 said:

It does appear from a couple articles I read, that if it were human-made, they wouldn’t have designed it the way it exists. Protein spikes and other stuff I don’t understand. Would (or could) the Chinese design something that would appear not to be designed by humans? 

also, why would they make ground zero their own country? 

Because it’s China

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

also, why would they make ground zero their own country? Now I’m not convinced it was diabolical..............

The theory is that they didn’t mean for it to get out. I have no idea if that’s true, but if it is, then they didn’t want ground zero to be their Country. It was an accident.

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

I dont think mankind is capable of designing a virus to not look "man made." Releasing it against their own people sounds dumb considering how contagious it is. This smells like bullshit. But, show me evidence. Change my mind.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

9 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I dont think mankind is capable of designing a virus to not look "man made." Releasing it against their own people sounds dumb considering how contagious it is. This smells like bullshit. But, show me evidence. Change my mind.

Actually, I’m inclined to agree with you. So, I’m not trying to change your mind😊

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Actually, I’m inclined to agree with you. So, I’m not trying to change your mind😊

I know I'm just saying for people in the thread.

• Thanks 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

22 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

It's not "man made" per se but rather it's a virus indigenous to bats that was altered to be able to infect humans. One virologist I was watching said that it could have naturally taken around 700 years to be able to make the transition on its own.

• Like 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

It's not "man made" per se but rather it's a virus indigenous to bats that was altered to be able to infect humans. One virologist I was watching said that it could have naturally taken around 700 years to be able to make the transition on its own.

There is no evidence that it was altered. Its just a mutation. As humans are coming into more and more contact with wild animals, it is inevitable that viruses will jump species.

• Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

33 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

There is no evidence that it was altered. Its just a mutation. As humans are coming into more and more contact with wild animals, it is inevitable that viruses will jump species.

Are we really coming into MORE contact with wild animals?? We eradicate their habitats and their species and move to safer, more protected environments

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Are we really coming into MORE contact with wild animals?? We eradicate their habitats and their species and move to safer, more protected environments

Thats the problem. We are moving into their environment and making more contact with them. Add in the Chinese wet markets and you have a recipe for pandemics. We are lucky that covid isn't as deadly as it could be.

• Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Thats the problem. We are moving into their environment and making more contact with them. Add in the Chinese wet markets and you have a recipe for pandemics. We are lucky that covid isn't as deadly as it could be.

Yeah... uh no. Mankind has lived side by side with animals since we were unleashed on the planet.

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

10 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Yeah... uh no. Mankind has lived side by side with animals since we were unleashed on the planet.

Hence why I said MORE contact. We are cutting down natural habitats every day. 

• Trump 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

On 9/12/2020 at 10:42 AM, f8ta1ity54 said:

Way to have the Chicoms' back, loser.