• Bills by 1-4
    • Bills by 5-9
    • Bills by 10+
    • Jets by 1-4
    • Jets by 5-9
    • Jets by 10+

Week one 1 lads. Give me your prediction vs the Jets

I'm going with something along the lines of 27-13 

I predict an Andre Roberts special teams touchdown vs his former team. 

Allen with 1 td pass and Zach Moss with the other one. Then we get 2 fgs from Bass. 

Defense looks legit as usual as the Jets score a garbage time TD in an otherwise one sided match up. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

17-14 Bills.....once we get a bit of a lead we play the "not to lose" card.......hopefully im wrong and McD stops with the conservative BS....

31 minutes ago, jpp said:

17-14 Bills.....once we get a bit of a lead we play the "not to lose" card.......hopefully im wrong and McD stops with the conservative BS....

DD5D0572-3937-449E-9EAD-3165DEB3669E.jpeg

DA610AB5-9E0D-4D7F-A168-019C88548A13.jpeg

Bills by 5-9

I bet it's sloppy from both sides with a lot of mistakes.

But the Bills defense is more in tune so the Jets won't score whereas we'll luck into a few big plays.

Something like 19-13. Not as close as last year but there will be a lot of bitching afterward that it wasn't a blowout.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sucked In Again said:

31 - 13 win by Buffalo Bills Football Team, Josh Allen 300+ yards passing, Steffon Diggs 80+ receiving with 1TD.

I hope I’m wrong but I could see Diggs being the decoy this game and Brown/Beasley feasting.

• Thanks 2

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

22 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

I hope I’m wrong but I could see Diggs being the decoy this game and Brown/Beasley feasting.

That's ok too, a W is a W.

41 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Every season there is an opening game where a bad road dog pulls a win out of their asses. I could see it being the Jets. Why? 

1. no fans. HUGE advantage GONE. 
2. Jets they have nothing to lose. They are gonna come out pissed off. 
3. Bills are fucking TERRIBLE when they play weaker opponents. When’s the last time the Bills blew out a bad team? Seriously....when’s the last time? 
4. I still have a feeling Allen will be ‘meh’ at best. Jets will blitz the FUCK out of Allen. I can see him fucking up. 
5. I can see our rookie kicker missing clutch kicks. Why? He’s a fucking rookie that’s why and they fuck up. 
6. I can see the Jets lingering about. Bills will struggle(as fucking always) to put them away
7. just have bad feelings about this game/season

I dunno man. I can see jets winning on a walkoff field goal. People lose their minds. Jets fans/media will act like they got a playoff team. Everyone will laugh at the Bills. Diggs goes off on social media. Just seems like something the Bills would do. Fuck up.

Sean is so close to calling game for Jets. I think he may actually do it. My prediction is Sean predicts Jets 21 Bills 20 with Allen throwing a 4th quarter pick 6 that gives Jest the lead and then Allen leads Bills into FG range, lets say 34 yards and rookie kicker misses it for a 21-20 Jets win. 

• Haha 1

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

1 hour ago, daryls61 said:

Sean is so close to calling game for Jets. I think he may actually do it. My prediction is Sean predicts Jets 21 Bills 20 with Allen throwing a 4th quarter pick 6 that gives Jest the lead and then Allen leads Bills into FG range, lets say 34 yards and rookie kicker misses it for a 21-20 Jets win. 

Damn. That’s pretty specific. If that happens you’re the new seandelevan. 

• Haha 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

If your thinking the Bills will destroy the Jets, you might be in for a let down. They’re still the Bills, until they prove different. I can’t give you a score, but, I guarantee at some point in this game (probably early) Darnold will have a long drive where he has all day to throw and I will be screaming where are all these guys we spent huge assets on the D-line? 

• Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

11 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

My 2nd guarantee, 1st play will go to Diggs (probably incomplete) 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

If the Bills don't win by double digits, it is a loss in my mind. 

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

I’m sure Viking fans were all saying the same ol “we’re gonna destroy these guys at home” a couple years ago when they played the Bills. 

IF the Bills do win it will be something weak like 13-10. 

Anyone that thinks McConservative is all of a sudden gonna let Allen and Daboll go all air raid tomorrow is on crack. Expect run up the middle, run up the middle, dump off, punt. 

22 minutes ago, theAteam said:

Remember when we threw the ball 17 times in a row to kick off the season last year vs. the Jets?

And it was amazing. I was loving it. Guess who wasn’t? McDermott. By week 4 Bills became ultra conservative.

• Thanks 1

Incredibly close game pepto bismol finish because we are the bills.  20-17

• Thanks 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

its gonna take some game time for the offense to find its new passing self, and that aint gonna happen as much as we'd like first game against a tough jets defense

darnold looked pretty good down the stretch last year with a below average offense around him and i expect him to progress another notch this season. fortunately, hes has my mom and my auntie at wr so hes limited there but he still is better than allen at reading defenses and accuracy

intra-division games are always tough so id take the big 6.5 line on the jets with the bills winning a defensive battle (shocker) 20-17

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

lol i didnt even read mbn's prediction first

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell