Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Bob Woodward's Book = STRIKE 2 *****

First we had the Losers/Suckers military story.  Now we have the CHINESE VIRUS/Woodward "bombshell".  Strike 2.  So, what's the game plan here?  Is it going to be one of these a day leading up to the election, or more like 4 or 5 per week?  Pretty obvious this is all part of a "master plan" of October surprises.  LOL.  People are tuned in to what bullshit this all is.  The boy has cried wolf until he's hoarse and blue in the face.  Lame and ain't workin'.  So sorry haters.  :classic_laugh:

Hey stupid, how is it bullshit when it’s Trump on tape saying it? How is it bullshit when Trump calls Bob Woodward 18 times to give him more things to put in his book? How is it bullshit when Trump knew that this was going into a book that Bob Woodward was writing? this is exactly why I tell you how stupid you are. Nobody made up any of this. These are things that Donald Trump said. Do you realize how fucking dumb you make yourself look when you try to defend him against himself?

Do you want to know what’s bullshit? You. Fucking retard.

• Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Hey stupid, how is it bullshit when it’s Trump on tape saying it? How is it bullshit when Trump calls Bob Woodward 18 times to give him more things to put in his book? How is it bullshit when Trump knew that this was going into a book that Bob Woodward was writing? this is exactly why I tell you how stupid you are. Nobody made up any of this. These are things that Donald Trump said. Do you realize how fucking dumb you make yourself look when you try to defend him against himself?

Do you want to know what’s bullshit? You. Fucking retard.

Everything Trump said is reasonable and understandable.  At least it is to sane people.  :classic_biggrin:

• Thanks 2

Bob Woodward: General James Mattis Plotted Overthrow of U.S. Government

According to a pre-release excerpt from the Washington Post Bob Woodward writes about a discussion between General James Mattis and Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats about a plot to overthrow the elected government of the United States.

[…] “Mattis quietly went to Washington National Cathedral to pray about his concern for the nation’s fate under Trump’s command and, according to Woodward, told Coats, “There may come a time when we have to take collective action” since Trump is “dangerous. He’s unfit.” (read more)

What do you call a conversation between the Defense Secretary and the head of the U.S. intelligence apparatus where they are talking about taking “collective action” to remove an elected President?  That’s called sedition…. A seditious conspiracy.

As alarming as that sounds on its face, this actually aligns with our own previous research into key military leadership, the joint chiefs, and their corrupt intent to overthrow the elected government.  Readers will remember when we noted this very issue after Lt. Col  Alexander Vindman compromised his position yet was not removed by his command structure within the Pentagon.

NOVEMBER 2019 – […] For emphasis let me repeat a current fact that is being entirely overlooked.  Despite his admitted usurpation of President Trump policy, Vindman was sent back to his post in the NSC with the full support of the United States Department of Defense.

The onus of action to remove Vindman from the NSC does not just lay simply at the feet of the White House and National Security advisor Robert O’Brien; and upon whose action the removal of Vindman could be positioned as political; the necessary, albeit difficult or perhaps challenging, obligation to remove Lt. Col Vindman also resides purposefully with the Dept. of Defense.

The Pentagon could easily withdraw Vindman from his position at the National Security Council; yet, it does not…. and it has not.   WHY?

There is a code within the military whereby you never put your leadership into a position of compromise; ie. “never compromise your leadership”.  In this example, President Trump cannot remove Vindman from the White House NSC advisory group due to political ramifications and appearances…

The Joint Chiefs certainly recognize this issue; it is the very type of compromise they are trained to remove.  Yet they do nothing to remove the compromise.  They do nothing to assist.

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman was the majority (#1) source for the material CIA operative Eric Ciaramella used in a collaborative effort to remove President Trump from office.  Let me make this implication crystal clear:

The United States Military is collaborating with the CIA to remove a U.S. President from office.
Do you see the issue now?

The Pentagon has done nothing, absolutely nothing, to countermand this implication/reality.

The Joint Chiefs of Staff have done nothing, absolutely nothing, to diminish the appearance of, nor deconstruct the agenda toward, the removal of President Trump.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

So, what's the game plan here?  Is it going to be one of these a day leading up to the election, or more like 4 or 5 per week?  

Yep.  They're even bringing Jean Carroll back out with her thirty year old cum stained (from different 3 guys) dress.  :niterider:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Everything Trump said is reasonable and understandable.  At least it is to sane people.  :classic_biggrin:

Only a dimwit like you would think that lying to the American people is reasonable and understandable.

• Disagree 1
  • Haha 1
  • Finger 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah and blah.

What I just said above ^^^.............

is the next hit piece on Trump.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Oh yeah, you know Trump just wanted to rape this fine piece of meat!

I don't think she has much of a case.  The cum stains were tested and were determined to be too deteriorated to trace back to an individual.  :niterider:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

17 minutes ago, Woody said:

I don't think she has much of a case.  The cum stains were tested and were determined to be too deteriorated to trace back to an individual.  :niterider:

This is true.

2 hours ago, Woody said:

Coulda been Fleet Week in her town that week.......

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Oh yeah, you know Trump just wanted to rape this fine piece of meat!

e-jean-carroll-e1561139060528-678x381.jp

Heard he was sniffing around this one too.......

29B2C6E7-5568-4D3B-BF1B-012C825385A4.jpeg

• Haha 1