212frawk

Trump admits to concealing the true threat of coronavirus

38 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Well, that would be Donald Trump since every day more information comes out about how corrupt he is. About how he’s lied to Americans. About how he is disparaging our heroes.

Disparaging soldiers...you believe that standard preelection nonsense? Seriously some he said she said shit from 2018 coming out now lol? I remember that trip wasn't it the Secret service that cancelled him showing up due to weather?   
The mere fact that you won't discredit some obviously fake news. Makes me think you are gullible for other potential fake news. You can't support "everything" you hear that only favors your side and demand some kind of crediblity. 
I already know what you are going to say Trump is always lying and you are only calling out things. But what I want to point out to you is that 97% of the news is negatively placed on this president. The false news is heavily place on one side.  

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

Nice..You in palm beach county. Have you been to the Bills bar in pompano called Packys to watch the games?   

No, but I need to check it out

12 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

No, but I need to check it out

You have to get there early to get a seat. They blast the bills shout song after every score. Feels like you are in Buffalo. Plus the wings aren't bad. Let me know if you ever go I'll buy you a beer. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rcas0308 said:

Disparaging soldiers...you believe that standard preelection nonsense? Seriously some he said she said shit from 2018 coming out now lol? I remember that trip wasn't it the Secret service that cancelled him showing up due to weather?   
The mere fact that you won't discredit some obviously fake news. Makes me think you are gullible for other potential fake news. You can't support "everything" you hear that only favors your side and demand some kind of crediblity. 
I already know what you are going to say Trump is always lying and you are only calling out things. But what I want to point out to you is that 97% of the news is negatively placed on this president. The false news is heavily place on one side.  

Well, when multiple people that were there and/or in the know confirm it, when it dits his style and pattern, of course I believe it.

The fact that you think it’s fake news shows just how easy it is for you guys to be duped

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

47 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Well, when multiple people that were there and/or in the know confirm it, when it dits his style and pattern, of course I believe it.

The fact that you think it’s fake news shows just how easy it is for you guys to be duped

Considering the timing of everything and being a pro military president...It seemed like throwing shit on a wall and hoping it sticks strategy to me. But each their own. 

825E8BDA-F3F5-4CDC-8A5D-3D987D2F47C6.png

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, foster said:

Yes. It reduces the transmission rate and slows down the spread. It’s not 100% foolproof, but does enough to keep the transmission rate down to a level that’s manageable 

No study supports that.

You have been fed lies, bud.

• Like 1

I actually think all these clear attempts to attack the president are backfiring bigtime. 

They are all being exposed for what they are, and they happen so often it's oversaturating the news against him and people are likely to dismiss anything that comes out now in regards to negative press against Trump or accusations.

The mainstream media is a clown show, and anybody that buys what they are selling are fools as well.

Go watch the hoaxed documentary and see how CNN plays you and how their top executive was on camera talking about how they conduct their business.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Timing is the Covid issue and Woodward's decision to wait til now to release it. Like I said, he ALSO knew about the dangers of the virus in February and sat on it knowing it would boost sales at the cost of lives

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

LOL.  HipKat KNOWS.  LOL

15 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Timing is the Covid issue and Woodward's decision to wait til now to release it. Like I said, he ALSO knew about the dangers of the virus in February and sat on it knowing it would boost sales at the cost of lives

LOL

What don't these zombies understand?

Whatever he said, he followed with actions...actions that saved lives. Actions that were criticized by Dems that we now know were dead wrong.

Fauci said go about your lives normally after this happened also. 

These hit jobs become more pathetic each time

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

What don't these zombies understand?

Whatever he said, he followed with actions...actions that saved lives. Actions that were criticized by Dems that we now know were dead wrong.

Fauci said go about your lives normally after this happened also. 

These hit jobs become more pathetic each time

It's almost as if these things are all..........hit jobs on Trump!!!!  Why of course they are.  Most 2nd graders could figure that out.  LOL

FROM March 22, 2020 interview

Dr. Anthony Fauci says the White House Coronavirus Task Force is working around the clock to fight the coronavirus outbreak in an interview with Mark Levin on FNC's 'Life, Liberty & Levin.' Fauci said Trump has never challenged him on the science of coronavirus on 'Life, Liberty & Levin.'

MARK LEVIN: Welcome back. Dr. Fauci, let me ask you a question. You've been doing this a long time. Have you ever seen this big of a coordinated response by an administration to such a threat? A health threat?

DR. ANTHONY FAUCI: Well, we've never had a threat like this and the coordinated response has been, there are a number of adjectives to describe it. Impressive, I think is one of them.

I mean, we're talking about all-hands on-deck is that I, as one of many people on a team, I'm not the only person, since the beginning that we even recognized what this was. I have been devoting almost full time on this -- almost full time.

I'm down at the White House virtually every day with the Taskforce. I'm connected by phone throughout the day and into the night and when I say night, I'm talking twelve, one, two in the morning. I'm not the only one. There's a whole group of us that are doing that. It's every single day.

So I can't imagine that that under any circumstances that anybody could be doing more. I mean, obviously, we're fighting a formidable enemy -- this virus. This virus is a serious issue here.

Take a look at what it's done to China, to Europe, to South Korea. It is serious and our response is aimed, and I know you've heard that many, many times, and this is true. I mean, I deal with viruses my entire career.

When you have an outbreak virus, if you leave it to its own devices, it will peak up and then come back down. What we learned from China, that letting it peak up is really bad, because it can do some serious damage. So we are focused now, like a laser on doing whatever we can, and there are two or three things that deserve to be mentioned -- to make this peak actually be a mound, which means you're going to have suffering, you're going to have illness, you're going to have death. But it's not going to be the maximum that the virus can do.

A couple of ways to do that. The first was, as we say, all the time, the very timely decision on the part of the President to shut off travel from China, because we saw that there was this possibility of people coming in and seeding in the country. We did it early.

And as it turned out, there were relatively few cases in the big picture of things that came in from China. Unfortunately, for our colleagues, and many of whom are my friends and people I've trained actually in Medicine, in European countries, they didn't do that. And they got hit really hard and are being hit really hard. The first thing.

Second thing, when the infection burden shifted from China to Europe, we did the same thing with Europe. We shut off travel from Europe, which again was another safeguard to prevent influx from without in.

The other way you do it is by containment and mitigation. And now everybody knows what the word mitigation means because it's the things that we're doing. No crowds, work from home. Don't go to places that you can be susceptible. Ten people in a room, not 50 and a hundred people. Stay away from theatres.

Take the elderly people who are susceptible and have them do self- isolation. Stay out of bars, stay out of restaurants.

If you're in an area where there's a lot of coronavirus activity, close the bars, close the restaurants. That's heavy duty mitigation.

So I think with all of those things going on at the same time, I believe we will -- we're already doing it, but you just can't notice it yet because you have the dynamics of the virus going up. We're trying to put it down. You're not really sure quantitatively what you're doing, but you can be actually certain that we're having an impact on it.

• Thanks 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

@DannyBoy  still deflecting? You’re avoiding the point. Which is that Donald Trump admitted that he missed lead people about the severity of the virus. It doesn’t matter what Dr. Fauci thought. It doesn’t matter what he observed. Trump admitted it on tape. So there’s no disputing it. This isn’t some political hit job where somebody’s trying to put words in his mouth. They’re his own fucking words

• Disagree 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Do you guys have to do like a homestudy course on deflection? Like when you sign up to get your little red Maga hat, did they give you a private link where you can login and learn how to avoid the truth?

• Disagree 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

48 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You mean when Nancy Pelosi was prancing around China Town trying to point out that COVID wasn't a big deal and Trump was a racist for stopping travel from China. She said  the president was only distracting the public from the impeach, you know the righteous Dems consumed our time with to try and hide an investigate of Biden even though he admitted doing a quid pro quo on video. I think we know what happened and who distracted who and who did what. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

You mean when Nancy Pelosi was prancing around China Town trying to point out that COVID wasn't a big deal and Trump was a racist for stopping travel from China. She said  the president was only distracting the public from the impeach, you know the righteous Dems consumed our time with to try and hide an investigate of Biden even though he admitted doing a quid pro quo on video. I think we know what happened and who distracted who and who did what. 

Well, what would you expect her to do when her president had lied to her and the rest of us about the dangers of COVID-19? Don’t blame her for doing everything that the Trump supporters were doing by completely ignoring it and not taking safety precautions

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

119078778_3340372936011560_4563859907250

You avoid the truthjack nicholson you cant handle the truth GIF

so you avoid It...

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Well, what would you expect her to do when her president had lied to her and the rest of us about the dangers of COVID-19? Don’t blame her for doing everything that the Trump supporters were doing by completely ignoring it and not taking safety precautions

Since when does Nancy care what Trump says! She opposes everything he says. She made her own bed.

She was trying to remove a president with a going no where circus that should have been focused on a potential pandemic. That's democratic leadership at its finest right there. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

Since when does Nancy care what Trump says! She opposes everything he says. She made her own bed 

cool story bro GIF

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

cool story bro GIF

Lol we all know people who resort to memes got nothing else smart to say 

1 minute ago, rcas0308 said:

Lol we all know people who resort to memes got nothing else smart to say 

It’s not that there’s nothing else smart to say, it’s that there’s just nothing else to say. Even a dog gets tired of chasing his own tail. And all we’re doing is going around in circles. Like I said earlier, the genie is out of the bottle now. What do you do with it is up to you

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It’s not that there’s nothing else smart to say, it’s that there’s just nothing else to say. Even a dog gets tired of chasing his own tail. And all we’re doing is going around in circles. Like I said earlier, the genie is out of the bottle now. What do you do with it is up to you

That genie ain't granting wishes. The dog already ate it's tail.