212frawk

Trump admits to concealing the true threat of coronavirus

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

What's going to be tomorrows fake outrage?

Trump's existence.   :niterider:

trump1.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

How many people rejected masks or social distancing because they were misled to believe that the virus was not as dangerous as lying piece of shit Trump admitted on Feb 7th that he knew it was, but chose to LIE to the people about it?? That was Feb 7th. 

The last week of February is when I got sick - when no one was wearing masks. Because we were told it wasn't coming here. And now I have thousands in medical bills, black spots on my lungs, and respiratory issues. I am very, very fucking livid about this revelation today.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, rcas0308 said:

Actually to be exact only 6% of those 190,000 died from COVID 19 per CDC. If anything TRUMP didn't panic like all the other folks did. Calming the public was the best play here because everyone else went batshit crazy. 

The CDC that Trump badgered into adjusting those numbers?? Notice that no one is really taking that seriously

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

Cool opinion but Trump admitted he was downplaying it. On tape. The entire world has heard him. Admit it. But shit, go with Fauci's opinion.

BTW, did I mention Trump adMITTED he was downplaying it?  On tape??

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Wait...you think the mask is important to prevent transmission of COVID?

🤣😂😭😷🤡

Yes. It reduces the transmission rate and slows down the spread. It’s not 100% foolproof, but does enough to keep the transmission rate down to a level that’s manageable 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

Figures.  212fraud's article came from a shIt turd media, CNN.

Cunty News Network.

No, it came from audio tapes of Trump admitting that he knew the effects and lied to us about it. Not CNN, the source os Donald Fucking Trump.

BTW, Bob Woodward also knew about it on Feb 7th

• Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

So the man whose entire campaign is based on fear didn't want people to be afraid?? Yeah, makes sense

• Disagree 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

The CDC that Trump badgered into adjusting those numbers?? Notice that no one is really taking that seriously

Yeah common sense doesn't matter these days.. I had a problem with how they were labeling covid deaths long before the CDC finally came out and said it. Lots of people feel the same. The ones who wont take this seriously choose not to because it happens to be an election year from hell and blindly go along with the media run paranoia campaign to get a guy with dementia president. A guy that cant win a debate if his life depended on it. What he depends on from his base is what you said "Trump badgered into adjusting those numbers".

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

Yeah common sense doesn't matter these days.. I had a problem with how they were labeling covid deaths long before the CDC finally came out and said it. Lots of people feel the same. The ones who wont take this seriously choose not to because it happens to be an election year from hell and blindly go along with the media run paranoia campaign to get a guy with dementia president. A guy that cant win a debate if his life depended on  it. What he depends on is you saying "Trump badgered into adjusting those numbers"

Dude, seriously. If I have heart disease and 2 years to live and I get COVID and die in a week, COVID killed me, not heart disease. Stop deflecting, this is a major lapse of leadership

Just off the top of my head:

• Trump's administration should never have gutted the budgets, personnel and abilities of first lines of defense like the CDC. The best defense is a good offense. His administration should have taken their intel briefings seriously across the board instead of ignoring the stuff that didn't suit them politically. That's how presidents like Clinton and Obama handled things.

• Having gutted and neutered things like the CDC, Trump should have reversed course as soon as information about that virus in Wuhan reached his desk. He should have empowered every relevant agency or player to do what they had to to get on top of this thing, and thrown some fucking money at them.

• Get as much intel from China on the virus as possible. Use the above-the-board methods. But resort to espionage if necessary. Start research into testing, vaccines etc as soon as that intel starts flowing in.

• Get some sort of viable test ready, and then...

• Trump should have done a fireside chat to warn the country about the risks as he knew them in February. He should have done it with Fauci and the head of the CDC and the rest of a team, and provided a united front. Go bi-partison. Bring in Pelosi, and maybe even Biden and Sanders. Show that this is bigger than politics. And instead of this lame duck excuse of not wanting to start a panic, he should have aimed for that instead. Then, and only then, Trump could announce closing air travel back and forth from China. If we Americans had had a real idea of what we were looking down the barrel of, we might have got behind him. The problem is that only the gibbering idiots of America trusted Trump at that point. Sadly, we probably still wouldn't have trusted Trump on this, just because of the track record of constant lies. But if Pelosi or Biden had backed him up, who knows?

• Lock down every possible way for the virus to get in. No travel in from China. All Americans abroad in Asia are quarantined and tested before being allowed back in, and quarantined and tested again. This means we would need adequate testing in place. Reroute flights away from major metropolitan areas. Yes, it wouldn't be popular. Trump would be villified. But if he's going to be villified anyways, why not for doing something right instead of half-assed?

• Be honest with the American public. Strike a united front with the crisis team assembled. Never, ever contradict each other. No tweets. No backhanded insults to his own science advisors. No politics. No playing people against each other. No musing out loud at press conferences about disinfectants. A united team with a single purpose in order to instill trust in Americans, and keep them from panicking, or worse, descending into conspiracy theory.

• Clear guidelines and roll-outs for masks, ventilators, quarantines etc. No mixed messages of any kind. Deploy multiple talking heads across the span of media to hammer home one united message.

• Spearhead the lockdowns, instead of this stuttering thing where schools closed because they weren't sure, and didn't want to be caught with students in classrooms during a pandemic. Own the lockdowns, and keep the messaging clear on them.

• Stimulus and income aid for the bottom of the income earners on up, not the other way around. Let at least the top 10% live off their savings. Make sure people don't go hungry, lose homes, or get evicted. If the earlier methods worked, the shutdowns might not even be as extensive.

• From then on, focus the nation. Focus everyone on taking care of each other. Focus every resource on keeping people fed and in homes, saving lives, and finding a vaccine. Get as many organizations as possible working together and pooling information on vaccines and medications.

• DO NOT do dumbshit moves like pulling out of the WHO.

• Pull way back on the re-election campaign. Just bite the bullet. The elections have to go on, but the safety of the country is more important than a second term. And hey, results speak for themselves. If America was impressed with a kick-ass president taking charge of a crisis, don't you think they'd be more inclined to vote for him again?

• Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

34 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Dude, seriously. If I have heart disease and 2 years to live and I get COVID and die in a week, COVID killed me, not heart disease. Stop deflecting, this is a major lapse of leadership

Thanks doc unfortunately I think that coulda woulda shoulda could go along with any illness when you have a weaker immune defense. Yet a miss informed public wouldn't know that if the media selectively edited it. 

everything past your"just off the top of my head"  doesn't matter if the virus isn't over hyped! Because your whole argument is that you are upset that Trump didn't buy more into the paranoia campaign to help Biden get elected in a election year.

One thing Trump did do more than what the  democrats refused to do was he kept a little more cash in the hands of the unemployed. 

11 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

Thanks doc unfortunately I think that coulda woulda shoulda could go along with any illness when you have a weaker immune defense. Yet a miss informed public wouldn't know that if the media selectively edited it. 

everything past your"just off the top of my head"  doesn't matter if the virus isn't over hyped! Because your whole argument is that you are upset that Trump didn't buy more into the paranoia campaign to help Biden get elected in a election year.   

The virus wasn't over-hyped. Paranoia campaign?
28 million people around the world have gotten sick. almost 1 million people have died.

Trump knew in late January/Early February the effects of the virus. He knew ho easily it was transmitted. He knew how deadly it was.. His own words said it was 5 times more deadly than the flu. Then he admitted that he covered it up - until he couldn't anymore and even still, knowing what he knew, how man y times did he lie about it? "It'll just disappear". "It's not coming here." And so on. THEN, he implores businesses to re-open - knowing everything about the virus. He implored kids go back to school - knowing how deadly it was and where are the numbers?

Why has the US had the worst response to COVID?? Because our leadership lied to us and tried to cover it up while people died every day. 

You're fighting a losing battle. The genie is out of the bottle now. 

• Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

The virus wasn't over-hyped. Paranoia campaign?
28 million people around the world have gotten sick. almost 1 million people have died.

Trump knew in late January/Early February the effects of the virus. He knew ho easily it was transmitted. He knew how deadly it was.. His own words said it was 5 times more deadly than the flu. Then he admitted that he covered it up - until he couldn't anymore and even still, knowing what he knew, how man y times did he lie about it? "It'll just disappear". "It's not coming here." And so on. THEN, he implores businesses to re-open - knowing everything about the virus. He implored kids go back to school - knowing how deadly it was and where are the numbers?

Why has the US had the worst response to COVID?? Because our leadership lied to us and tried to cover it up while people died every day. 

You're fighting a losing battle. The genie is out of the bottle now. 

The one losing the battle, is losing more every day when new information comes out.

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

How many people rejected masks or social distancing because they were misled to believe that the virus was not as dangerous as lying piece of shit Trump admitted on Feb 7th that he knew it was, but chose to LIE to the people about it?? That was Feb 7th. 

The last week of February is when I got sick - when no one was wearing masks. Because we were told it wasn't coming here. And now I have thousands in medical bills, black spots on my lungs, and respiratory issues. I am very, very fucking livid about this revelation today.

You sure do like to omit a whole lot of shit.  You only post that which is convenient to your narrative.  ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!!!!  LOL

7 hours ago, foster said:

Yes. It reduces the transmission rate and slows down the spread. It’s not 100% foolproof, but does enough to keep the transmission rate down to a level that’s manageable 

Thank you, doctor.  Snicker snicker.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

• Trump's administration should never have gutted the budgets, personnel and abilities of first lines of defense like the CDC. The best defense is a good offense. His administration should have taken their intel briefings seriously across the board instead of ignoring the stuff that didn't suit them politically. That's how presidents like Clinton and Obama handled things.

• Having gutted and neutered things like the CDC, Trump should have reversed course as soon as information about that virus in Wuhan reached his desk. He should have empowered every relevant agency or player to do what they had to to get on top of this thing, and thrown some fucking money at them.

• Get as much intel from China on the virus as possible. Use the above-the-board methods. But resort to espionage if necessary. Start research into testing, vaccines etc as soon as that intel starts flowing in.

• Get some sort of viable test ready, and then...

• Trump should have done a fireside chat to warn the country about the risks as he knew them in February. He should have done it with Fauci and the head of the CDC and the rest of a team, and provided a united front. Go bi-partison. Bring in Pelosi, and maybe even Biden and Sanders. Show that this is bigger than politics. And instead of this lame duck excuse of not wanting to start a panic, he should have aimed for that instead. Then, and only then, Trump could announce closing air travel back and forth from China. If we Americans had had a real idea of what we were looking down the barrel of, we might have got behind him. The problem is that only the gibbering idiots of America trusted Trump at that point. Sadly, we probably still wouldn't have trusted Trump on this, just because of the track record of constant lies. But if Pelosi or Biden had backed him up, who knows?

• Lock down every possible way for the virus to get in. No travel in from China. All Americans abroad in Asia are quarantined and tested before being allowed back in, and quarantined and tested again. This means we would need adequate testing in place. Reroute flights away from major metropolitan areas. Yes, it wouldn't be popular. Trump would be villified. But if he's going to be villified anyways, why not for doing something right instead of half-assed?

• Be honest with the American public. Strike a united front with the crisis team assembled. Never, ever contradict each other. No tweets. No backhanded insults to his own science advisors. No politics. No playing people against each other. No musing out loud at press conferences about disinfectants. A united team with a single purpose in order to instill trust in Americans, and keep them from panicking, or worse, descending into conspiracy theory.

• Clear guidelines and roll-outs for masks, ventilators, quarantines etc. No mixed messages of any kind. Deploy multiple talking heads across the span of media to hammer home one united message.

• Spearhead the lockdowns, instead of this stuttering thing where schools closed because they weren't sure, and didn't want to be caught with students in classrooms during a pandemic. Own the lockdowns, and keep the messaging clear on them.

• Stimulus and income aid for the bottom of the income earners on up, not the other way around. Let at least the top 10% live off their savings. Make sure people don't go hungry, lose homes, or get evicted. If the earlier methods worked, the shutdowns might not even be as extensive.

• From then on, focus the nation. Focus everyone on taking care of each other. Focus every resource on keeping people fed and in homes, saving lives, and finding a vaccine. Get as many organizations as possible working together and pooling information on vaccines and medications.

• DO NOT do dumbshit moves like pulling out of the WHO.

• Pull way back on the re-election campaign. Just bite the bullet. The elections have to go on, but the safety of the country is more important than a second term. And hey, results speak for themselves. If America was impressed with a kick-ass president taking charge of a crisis, don't you think they'd be more inclined to vote for him again?

It’s not just those with underlying conditions, they found 3 here in Palm Beach County that were in accidents that they labeled Covid deaths. That what just the obvious ones that they lied about.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HipKat said:

You should have yourself checked for antibodies 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rcas0308 said:

The one losing the battle, is losing more every day when new information comes out.

Well, that would be Donald Trump since every day more information comes out about how corrupt he is. About how he’s lied to Americans. About how he is disparaging our heroes.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, Angry Byrds said:

You should have yourself checked for antibodies 

Those tests did not exist back then

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

It’s not just those with underlying conditions, they found 3 here in Palm Beach County that were in accidents that they labeled Covid deaths. That what just the obvious ones that they lied about.

Let’s be serious. There are always going to be exceptions to the rule and there are always going to be things that slipped through the cracks in any situation. But don’t sit here and try to tell me that out of almost 200,000 people that died 194,000 of them were not really related to Covid.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

20 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Nice..You in palm beach county. Have you been to the Bills bar in pompano called Packys to watch the games?   

• Like 1